Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry 1351 - America's death rate of babies

Posted by Cambion 
Entry 1351 - America's death rate of babies
May 09, 2006
KidFreeLuvnLife, you hit the nail on the head. It's not a lack of health care that contributes to a high infant mortality rate. People fail to think about all the women who drink, smoke, or do drugs during pregnancy, either because they are unaware they are pregnant and continue with said habits and then quit, or just don't care and keep at their habits anyway. And I would find it hard to believe that children conceived via in-vitro fertilization have absolutely no health problems, even latent ones.

Also, aren't there programs available that pay for women to get medical care during pregnancy, such as MedicAid? It can't be because of a lack of health care for pregnant women, especially in a baby-centric country like the U.S. of A.
Exactly. If my S.O. was to get laid off, we would be out of insurance until he was to find another job. (My job does not have any benefits) But if a wife who was preggars husband was to loose his job, she would be on insurance b/c of the pregnancy. Total crap. Get pregnant and anyone is about to bend backwards for ya. I agree that these ho's could have beend having bad habbits while pregnant. Or the mortality rate of delivered babies is GOd's or natures way of taking care of our overpopulation.
Re: Entry 1351 - America's death rate of babies
May 09, 2006
This is another piece of Moomie's Day propaganda bullshit to beg for yet more handouts for moos and moos-to-be. Free spay operations for the rabbits would be much more cost-effective than giving more to those who drain the resources most.

Ever see these moos that get their miscarriages cremated and keep it in a box? Or the ones who have creepy memorials to some fetus they lost? I can see a full term baby but I see shit for little memorials and what not for miscarriages at 3 and 4 months. You see them taking out ads in the news paper mourning them. "To our beautiful baybee whom we lost at 24 weeks." BLECH Christ.

Moos - LET IT GO. I realize it is painful but get over it and move on. Another way moos like to play martyrs and victims.
Oh on while I puke... two faces puking
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.