Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1352- Student Threatens Teacher

Posted by Sherz 
I can't ignore this one. The girl is a bitch and her mother is a cunt bitch. Neither one of them have any respect for authority. I've been right there when a little bitch, or bastard, lies to me and their parents about something they've done. I hate it when the parents always assume that the school is out to get their wonderful child. Parents think that teachers and school staff have so little to do that they actually have time to single their child out, and create a problem with them. Thank God the administration didn't give in to that moo whore and let her daughter off the hook.
Re: 1352- Student Threatens Teacher
May 10, 2006
When I was a kid and teen, getting expelled permanently from school was automatic if a teacher was threatened or assaulted. Nowadays, even six-year-old terrors are calling the substitute teachers "b*tches" yet not a damned thing is done.
KidFreeLuvnLife
May 10, 2006
I graduated in 1984. You simply did NOT pull the shit that kids today get away with or there were consequences. If I got introuble in school, you bet your sweet ass that word already got home to my folks and punishment was waiting there as well. If we got in trouble at school, our parents were NOT in the school, in a teacher's face about how we are not going to serve the punishment. If we got bad grades, we worked on our own to bring them up, mom and dad did not go in and demand something be done about it.

Teachers today have a tough job. Having to deal with pahrunts and brats, I'd never make it without murdering someone.

My ex's nephew was the perfect example of this. He was in trouble all the time, hitting teachers, etc., never had ANY discipline at home. The pahrunts reply? "Oh, we just don't know what is wrong with him." I do. He's a hellion because of poor pahrunting. A good swift ass kicking is in order.
I feel for the teachers having to deal with these damn shits.
KFLL, that's how it was in my home, too. It was a long bus ride home on those days I got in trouble at school. I knew my ass would be beaten, and it would be spending some serious time in my room. My mom was the PTA secretary during all of my elementary school years. She knew all of my teacher's and I couldn't get away with anything! I wasn't a maliciously bad kid, I just loved to whisper to my friends during class, and would get in trouble for that.
May 10, 2006
Back in my days (80s), the worst offenses were chewing gum and passing a note in class. You could get sent to the principal for that. And it was understood (by all, including parents) that this was necessary discipline.

So how did we go from minor stuff like that to getting away with threatening teachers and calling them names? I really fear for the future. This society is raising nothing but little sociopaths.
May 10, 2006
I, too, wonder what happened to those 'traditional' school attitudes. If a kid got in trouble for anything, usually the parents sided with the school. Even if the kid was not guilty of anything, parents still believed what teachers told them and wailed the kid's ass. What the hell happened since then? Now parents have done a total 180 and side with their hellcats. Then again, I'm speaking of the generation that blames bad behavior stemming from shitty parenting on autism and ADHD. These kids will probably be having their parents begging their college professors to give said kids higher grades because their kids are that much more special and deserving of sparkling grades.

And what of those kids who get away without punishment? They grow up thinking they can cause all kinds of trouble and Mommy and Daddy will bail them out when anyone tries to punish the kids. The human race is spiraling downhill so fast that it's sickening. I really do pity teachers these days who have to deal with this shit first-hand. Honestly, if parents aren't going to teach their kids to have some kind of respect for authority, perhaps they should just keep the little hellions home and homeschool them.
May 10, 2006
I'm assuming their were too many lawsuits...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.