Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The cats have been banished to the garage...

Posted by Seacreature 
The cats have been banished to the garage...
March 16, 2009
Because Grandmoo is allergic! Yes, I knew this would start happening since my worthless cousin knocked up wifie. The rich in-laws stepped in and got them a house, paid to have it all fixed up and my hubby helped them move in a few weeks ago. Of course cousin and wifie will have to pay 'rent' to the parents, but still... All I see is that they got tons of help because they are sprogging for fundie grandparents...who are going to help them some more by babysitting while they both work. Hey...at least my lazy cousin finally got a job after 13 years. But that was given to him as well, probably because he was planning on breeding since he finally married the bitch he was mooching off of for all that time.

Yea... I'm pissed and jealous, can you tell? I don't know where that bitch gets all this money. I guess she's been saving since they never had any furniture, cable or internet. Anyway, I knew the cats would be the first to suffer. Not only did they have the upset of moving to a new place, after being in the same apartment for about 10 years, they now have to live in the garage because the Grandmoo sitter is allergic. This pisses me off to no end...in addtion to the fact that my lazy asshole cousin who never does anything for anyone else gets a fucking house because he is sprogging with his rich Christian fundie in-laws stupid daughter.

My cousin WAS hubby's oldest friend...but never his best friend. He is an immature, stupid asshole and I am so pissed at him. This is the most contact I've had with him, as he introduced me to hubby. But I've had it with him, especially since he is having a fucking piece of shit baybee at 40. What a dipshit. I HATE THEM.
40 fucking years old and he needs in-laws to buy him a goddamn house?! What a piece of shit loser - Christ all mighty, grow the fuck up already. He gets a douche-bag alert :nerd
Re: The cats have been banished to the garage...
March 16, 2009
That brings back bad memories.sad smiley

(I was forced to put my cat in the garage before I lost him forever.)
March 16, 2009
Seacreature
Because Grandmoo is allergic! Yes, I knew this would start happening since my worthless cousin knocked up wifie. The rich in-laws stepped in and got them a house, paid to have it all fixed up and my hubby helped them move in a few weeks ago. Of course cousin and wifie will have to pay 'rent' to the parents, but still... All I see is that they got tons of help because they are sprogging for fundie grandparents...who are going to help them some more by babysitting while they both work. Hey...at least my lazy cousin finally got a job after 13 years. But that was given to him as well, probably because he was planning on breeding since he finally married the bitch he was mooching off of for all that time.

Yea... I'm pissed and jealous, can you tell? I HATE THEM.

That is understandable as it's a sucky situation. BUT...you are not beholden to anyone and you have your dignity! You will never have to hear this from any in-laws:

"We think it would increase the property value if you put a deck on over here. I went ahead and got some plans and I think you should do this...we want the value of OUR house to increase while you guys are living here."

"I'm not sure about the petunias. Why don't you dig those up and try some impatiens? After all, we might want to sell OUR house someday and I want it to have maximum curb appeal. And petunias are so...you know, middle-class."

"Oh, sweetie, you probably thought this was a good paint color for OUR house but it's just a bit...well, inappropriate. I've hired some painters--now, don't thank me--and they'll be here from March 20 till April 5 and they'll redo it ALL for you, you don't have to do a thing! It'll be SO much nicer!"
March 16, 2009
Awe, I'm sorry Banshee... Didn't mean to spark a bad memory. sad smileyfriendly hug

Heh...nicely put, Clem. If we ever get a house, it'll be OURS fair and square. We'll be able to do whatever the hell we want with it, without having to worry about chyld proofing!

40 fucking years old and he needs in-laws to buy him a goddamn house?! What a piece of shit loser - Christ all mighty, grow the fuck up already. He gets a douche-bag alert
waving hellolarious You kill me!
March 17, 2009
Banshee
That brings back bad memories.sad smiley

(I was forced to put my cat in the garage before I lost him forever.)

I am sorry to hear that...sad smiley Remember it was not your fault.
March 17, 2009
Wow, the poor cats. What rotten bastards. Oh yea, the cats go from living inside of the house to the garage now. Nice. They will end up getting outside and possibly hit. Nothing like tossing family members to the side. They suck, I hate them too.

A situation like this is how I came upon 2 of our gorgeous kitties, huge brother cats named Max and Sam. A co-worker friend had them and he and his girlfriend lived in an apartment, well, the landlord found out they had them and they had to get rid of them. He said to me, "Yea, we have to get rid of the cats so we're giving them to my sister, but they will have to live in the garage because her husband is allergic to them." I had babysat for these critters when they went away once and I was totally in love with them, I'd hear nothing of it so I said I'd take them. I got them when they were 4 months old. Now they'll be 9 in May, they're big gorgeous boys, mixed with Maine Coon and Siamese.
March 17, 2009
This is so sad.
March 17, 2009
That's okay, folks.

I love cats and wanted one. Mom and sister thought it was a great idea to catch mice. I decided against it, though.

But Mom and Sis seemed to be in favor of it, so I got a lovely little tabby kitten. It wasn't easy raising him, however.

I've never had a male cat for longer than a year or two because the family is always abandoning or throwing out the cat, so I didn't know what to do when my cat grew up and began spraying around the house. It wasn't a very pleasant smell.

Mom threatened to take the cat away to the shelter, so I had to look up MANY vet clinics in the phone book. Finally, I decided on the one closest to home, so I had sister take me and the cat there to get him neutered. But the damage isn't done yet.

The cat had been banished to the garage for this very reason and I put my pajama pants in his bed so he would be warm. After I had him neutered, I took the cat back into the house. Dad told me to put the cat back in the garage and he pissed all over the plastic cover on his billiard table in the garage! (The dog is kept in the garage during winter time, too and he shitted around the garage for me to clean up.)

I was told to put the cat in the cat's carrier and I never saw him again. So I left home for good.

I traveled all the way to New York from California and suddenly out of money, I was homeless, put in handcuffs, put in hospital because I threatened suicide, put in a woman's shelter, and I also risked starvation. My friends saved me by mailing me money and even a whole box of food. I not only lost my beautiful tabby cat, I lost my bag and dignity, too. I actually scream at the painful memories.

That happened four years ago and I was in my early thirties.

But I was treated like a retarded kid by the family - because I am deaf.=P
March 17, 2009
Oh, Banshee...that is a very sad story indeed. You lost a lot, but look what you gained... First of all, you found out that you actually have *real* friends who will help you. Second, you survived and gained your freedom. You should be proud of yourself, you're definitely not the "retarded" kid.

Yea, I finally had to vent. After finding out how much we owe in taxes, finding out how hard it is for us to get a house... Then watching this asshole get nothing but fucking handouts and then screwing his beloved cats for a fuck trophy. I can go on bitching about this all day. But I wont. tongue sticking out smiley
March 17, 2009
no you are not.. i went to school witha girl whos sister is deaf i still speak to her, one of my friends at work was deaf.. completely.. but we talked.. we all have different abilities.. its only those who use those as excuses are to blame..

i wouldnt have known if you were deaf.. but it doesnt matter what matters is in you.. your mind..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 17, 2009
Banshee
That's okay, folks.

I love cats and wanted one. Mom and sister thought it was a great idea to catch mice. I decided against it, though.

But Mom and Sis seemed to be in favor of it, so I got a lovely little tabby kitten. It wasn't easy raising him, however.

I've never had a male cat for longer than a year or two because the family is always abandoning or throwing out the cat, so I didn't know what to do when my cat grew up and began spraying around the house. It wasn't a very pleasant smell.

Mom threatened to take the cat away to the shelter, so I had to look up MANY vet clinics in the phone book. Finally, I decided on the one closest to home, so I had sister take me and the cat there to get him neutered. But the damage isn't done yet.

The cat had been banished to the garage for this very reason and I put my pajama pants in his bed so he would be warm. After I had him neutered, I took the cat back into the house. Dad told me to put the cat back in the garage and he pissed all over the plastic cover on his billiard table in the garage! (The dog is kept in the garage during winter time, too and he shitted around the garage for me to clean up.)

I was told to put the cat in the cat's carrier and I never saw him again. So I left home for good.

I traveled all the way to New York from California and suddenly out of money, I was homeless, put in handcuffs, put in hospital because I threatened suicide, put in a woman's shelter, and I also risked starvation. My friends saved me by mailing me money and even a whole box of food. I not only lost my beautiful tabby cat, I lost my bag and dignity, too. I actually scream at the painful memories.

That happened four years ago and I was in my early thirties.

But I was treated like a retarded kid by the family - because I am deaf.=P

Sweet Jesus... That made me tear up a bit... sad smiley I'm really sorry to hear that.
March 17, 2009
Seacreature, I hate hearing about your post. Breeders are so irresponsible when it comes to animals sad smiley

Banshee, I'm sorry to hear what you went through. I know it must have been very difficult for you. There is an old saying: "what doesn't kill us makes us stronger" and I'm sure you've gained a lot of strength from what you had to go through. You are definitely not retarded and sound like a very intelligent person!

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
March 17, 2009
Thank you all for your sympathies, though I don't like to trot out my sad stories.friendly hug

And Seacreature, sorry about your little problem involving the cats, BTW.
March 23, 2009
My mother LOVES rabbits and it's been a few years since the last of hers died of old age. She's in the market now for a bunny so I told her to wait until a few weeks after easter when all the breeders, who irresponsibly bought bunnies for their brats, will have grown tired of them and abandoned them at the shelter. She can adopt whatever she likes, then.

Sadly, I'd love to know how many bunnies don't make it thru the easter season because of the brats.
March 29, 2009
My father was a huge cat-lover, and refused to part with his kitties when Mom started having kids, even though he was pressured by other family member to get rid of the cats, because they would "harm" the babies! We all grew up to be sensitive, kind adults. I credit the cats!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login