Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stupid woman loses weight so she can get pregnant.

Posted by Anonymous User 
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/03/18/doc-told-me-i-was-too-fat-to-have-a-baby-so-i-lost-4st-in-4-months-115875-21206888/

Proud Suzanne Gregory cradles the infant she feared she would never have - after doctors said she was too tubby to be a mum.

Suzanne, 36, had been trying for a baby for a year when she learnt her 19st bulk was causing hormone problems that prevented conception.

But she lost 4st in four months after she and partner Richard Wilson, 38, decided she should have an £8,000 gastric band op. She then became pregnant without the fertility drugs she thought she would need, later giving birth to 7lbs 11oz girl Brooke.

Suzanne, of Chesterfield, Derbys, said: "I was told my weight was affecting my chances of getting pregnant.

When I asked about fertility treatment, doctors said I needed to lose 4st.

"I wanted to lose weight anyway as I knew it would be difficult to look after a baby being overweight, so we decided on a gastric band."

And the couple's dreams of starting a family came true when their baby arrived four weeks ago.

Suzanne added: "Brooke's a lovely baby and worth every penny.

"We were so emotional when she was born. After waiting so long for her, we couldn't believe it. We did five pregnancy tests before we believed it."

Suzanne now weighs 14st 9lbs and hopes to shed up to 3st more.

Now why in bloody hell would someone go through all that to lose weight just so they can get pregnant and put all the weight back on??? And as for losing another 3st, good fucking luck you stupid moo!
Re: Stupid woman loses weight so she can get pregnant.
March 19, 2009
hey being fat could be a good form of birth control wink.. so says this fat man LOL (would still use other forms as well)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
mercurior
hey being fat could be a good form of birth control wink.. so says this fat man LOL (would still use other forms as well)

I'm chunky myself, but would rather not rely on my weight to stop me from becoming pregnasty. I'll keep getting my injection just in case grinning smiley As it happens, I've lost a few pounds this week as a result of my diet change and walking to work everyday.
March 19, 2009
anything that reduces the chance.. mustbe good eh LOL

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
mercurior
.. so says this fat man LOL

You're not fat, there's just more of you to love that's all grinning smiley
March 19, 2009
This was the case with my cousin's wife. She was enormous, enormous to the point where she could barely move anymore. They tried to get knocked up for 10 years. She had bariatric surgery, the weight came off and VOILA! The little "myrakl" was born in January.
March 19, 2009
thin and pregnant or fat and not.. mmm tough choice LOL..

I personally know 3 moos who did this. Funny thing is that those were the only times their diets were successful.

2nd funny thing, when they are in pig, they just look like their old selves for the most part, not repugnant at all.

how pathetic.
Poinltess thing to do, even though the moo-wannabe lose all the weight, she'll get fat again, anyway by getting pregnant.
March 20, 2009

Poinltess thing to do, even though the moo-wannabe lose all the weight, she'll get fat again, anyway by getting pregnant.

Yup, just wait a few years down the line and she'll be twice as big as she was before she lost the weight and got knocked up.
March 21, 2009
Happened to a friend of mine. She lost tons of weight to go into the National Guard and was looking really great. Got knocked up immediately after graduation - on accident - kept the thing, and of course, never went into the National Guard. She ballooned right up, gaining back all the weight she lost, on top of pregnancy weight. I'd have to say she put on 150 pounds by the time the kid was one. Now I'd say she's at a steady 300 pounds, and all for a worthless clump of flesh and shit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login