Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Now that I am a mom. Now that I am a grandma.

Posted by annie35 
Now that I am a mom. Now that I am a grandma.
March 19, 2009
So since SIL has delivered her soul sucker, every sentence she says starts with, NOW THAT I AM A MOM" and MIL says, "NOW THAT I AM A GRANDMA."
Must they really uses such identifiers? It is obvious she is a mom, she is fat, her boobs are saggy and flat, and she looks like hell.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: Now that I am a mom. Now that I am a grandma.
March 19, 2009
theirm existenace is now based on that brat they are the property of the brat

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 19, 2009
I hear that, too. My fav (NOT!) is when a woman goes on about how she is a single mother. Yeah, I watched junk TV yesterday as I was tired from three nights of hardly any sleep. The judge on the court show asked the woman (plaintiff) WHY she announced she was a single mother when stating how the ex-boyfriend (not father of kid) owed her some money. The gist of it all is she was mad the man broke up with her and got another girlfriend. She forged a note as if the man wrote a promissory to pay back $1,300. The defendant's girlfriend had her car keyed by this psycho. I was glad the judge ruled against the "I am a single mother" after checking the man's ID which showed the note did not have his signature. It was different.
I would return the 'favor' by starting MY sentences out with: "Now that I am still childfree by choice"...

God that line's getting old, they need to come up with something new.
March 19, 2009
Sounds like a good idea. You're right...it IS getting old.Sad that sprogging or being the grandmoo seems to be the only identity these people can come up with and that their lives suck so badly compared with the CF they have to throw this shit around every chance they get.
March 19, 2009
They always add that little disclaimer to the start of every sentence because after hearing that, we're all supposed to realize what they are saying, their experiences, their needs, are far more important than anybody else's. They think that they've become priority once spewing those words.

It's like me saying, "I need to go get some lunch."

As opposed to a breeder saying, "Now that I am a mom, I need to go get some lunch." See how much more important this line sounds? The childfree person can starve, but the mommy needs food NOW.

HORK!
March 19, 2009
annie35
So since SIL has delivered her soul sucker, every sentence she says starts with, NOW THAT I AM A MOM" and MIL says, "NOW THAT I AM A GRANDMA."
Must they really uses such identifiers? It is obvious she is a mom, she is fat, her boobs are saggy and flat, and she looks like hell.

"Now that I am a grandma, I find i still need to breathe."

they will work it into every conversation.
March 19, 2009
We still have not drove the 5 hours to see the kid. We have lives and we are busy.
My hubby was sent an email today, stating that they whole family knows we are just dying to see the precious little thing and they want us to visit ASAP.
I am only dying to have a weekend and sleep in.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
March 19, 2009
Ugh, what more tedious way to spend a weekend...when you could be sleeping in, riding horses, having a BBQ and a beer, working in the yard, or any other more worthwhile and fun pursuit.
March 19, 2009
clematis
Ugh, what more tedious way to spend a weekend...when you could be sleeping in, riding horses, having a BBQ and a beer, working in the yard, or any other more worthwhile and fun pursuit.

We are going to sleep in, ride the motorcycle, shop, and then take a nap.
Screw them, I have a life and it does not contain sitting around in a house that probably smells of baby poop, while everybody screams about a lump of flesh that doesn't even to tricks.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
March 19, 2009
Good on ya, annie.
March 19, 2009
Muslimah
I hear that, too. My fav (NOT!) is when a woman goes on about how she is a single mother. Yeah, I watched junk TV yesterday as I was tired from three nights of hardly any sleep. The judge on the court show asked the woman (plaintiff) WHY she announced she was a single mother when stating how the ex-boyfriend (not father of kid) owed her some money. The gist of it all is she was mad the man broke up with her and got another girlfriend. She forged a note as if the man wrote a promissory to pay back $1,300. The defendant's girlfriend had her car keyed by this psycho. I was glad the judge ruled against the "I am a single mother" after checking the man's ID which showed the note did not have his signature. It was different.

sounds like Judge Judy. She has the guts to call these creatures what they are. Granted, it may improve ratings, but she was a thistle when she was in the ny court system as well.

Only real bad bingo I got was from a 'single moo'. I should have ripped her apart, but hubby was watching and (as it turned out) would not have liked it.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 19, 2009
Two Cents, it was "Judge Milian".
March 19, 2009
Hell, my excuse for being too busy for that would be picking up dog crap from the yard. Anything to not have to deal with that. LOL Or a week-long proctology exam.

annie35
We still have not drove the 5 hours to see the kid. We have lives and we are busy.
My hubby was sent an email today, stating that they whole family knows we are just dying to see the precious little thing and they want us to visit ASAP.
I am only dying to have a weekend and sleep in.
March 19, 2009
mercurior
theirm existenace is now based on that brat they are the property of the brat

Exactly. These are the women who don't even have a name anymore. (And, even before they had brats, they were probably known as "Billy Joe Bob's wife".)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login