Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your Precious Obummer, a monumental fuck up

Posted by HAHAStupidMoos 
HAHAStupidMoos
Your Precious Obummer, a monumental fuck up
March 19, 2009
I'm glad I didn't vote in the last election, at least there isn't any stain on my hands for putting this idiot into office, or casting a vote for his opponent either.

The government is broken, politicians to the highest bidder. I predict a second civil war in this country.

Well, at least we'll still have the breeders to laugh at. I guess they can all live out of their MOOvans and starve and so forth. lol.
Re: Your Precious Obummer, a monumental fuck up
March 20, 2009
Please elaborate, awesome orator
Please do some research, O scarlet one. His failures and gaffes are many.

BaWreck has thrown away more money on foolish, useless pursuits in his first few months in office than Bush did in years. As if welfare for stupid/lazy private citizens wasn't bad enough, now we're funding incompetent companies to the tune of billions! And that is only the tip of the iceberg.
March 20, 2009
I am in the know, anon, but I would like to know what, specifically he is talking about.
March 20, 2009
That is why I am not into politics.=P
March 20, 2009
Not to mention he wanted to make veterans pay for their medical treatment. He dropped that, but he still wanted to do it.
He also wants to decrease the amount of interest home owners can deduct, which has prompted people like me who own a small rental business to sell all of their rental properties. I am selling the last one this month. He is doing nothing for long term small business owners or home owners.
He has done nothing but blame the past administration, yet everytime he speaks the market takes a dive.
His administration knew of the AIG bonuses, then lied about it.
I am finished venting now, still frustrated, but what am I going to do?

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
March 20, 2009
Doesn't matter who's in charge anymore. They all think alike: handouts to turds.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
twocents
Doesn't matter who's in charge anymore. They all think alike: handouts to turds.

YESsssss. Exactly my point for all who thought Obummer was the second coming of Jebus.

Handouts to turds are part and parcel of the corporate agenda. More cheap labor, more subsidizing of cheap labor.
March 20, 2009
HAHAStupidMoos
twocents

YESsssss. Exactly my point for all who thought Obummer was the second coming of Jebus.

Handouts to turds are part and parcel of the corporate agenda. More cheap labor, more subsidizing of cheap labor.

Oh. That clears it up. :bdid
March 20, 2009
They did act like that... as some sort of secular messiah.

The put that pic of him like FDR.

Really, that is too much expectation: I wouldn't like that at all.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 20, 2009

YES.

They did act like that... as some sort of secular messiah.

The put that pic of him like FDR.

Really, that is too much expectation: I wouldn't like that at all.

Exactly. The guy is scrambling to clean up a mess, in the process just making it worse. I'm with Banshee, I fucking hate politics.
March 20, 2009
All the politicians are crooked and greedy, doesn't matter which party they belong to.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
As some random internet person once put it so well:

"We no longer have a two-party system in America. What now exists is a 1 & 1/2 party system, with most differences having become cosmetic and trivial."
March 21, 2009
CFTeen
Please do some research, O scarlet one. His failures and gaffes are many.

BaWreck has thrown away more money on foolish, useless pursuits in his first few months in office than Bush did in years. As if welfare for stupid/lazy private citizens wasn't bad enough, now we're funding incompetent companies to the tune of billions! And that is only the tip of the iceberg.

I'll be sure to watch for you on CNN.
March 21, 2009
m4p
All the politicians are crooked and greedy, doesn't matter which party they belong to.

This. The only reason I vote for one person or the other is because of their stance on an issue that I feel is extremely important to me. In this case, my right to have an abortion. Except now I'm worried about my gun rights... sad smiley
March 21, 2009
Further: the fucking alternative? are you kidding me?

Palin. McCain/Donald. Bush said: AND I QUOTE "Let's don't burden Iraq with debt...." in 2002.

Write when you are goddamn relevant - you and you idiot friend "haha stupid". Both of you are ineloquent, misinformed and LOST. We'll wait.
HAHAStupidMoos
I predict a second civil war in this country.

Who would be fighting against whom? Nowadays, North Americans are far too lazy to organize a revolution. Most are too preoccupied with McDonald's and American Idol to give a damn about this country.
March 22, 2009
Kaye
Who would be fighting against whom? Nowadays, North Americans are far too lazy to organize a revolution. Most are too preoccupied with McDonald's and American Idol to give a damn about this country.

Heh. The modern day Bread and Circuses :crz
March 22, 2009
Rose Red
Further: the fucking alternative? are you kidding me?

Palin. McCain/Donald. Bush said: AND I QUOTE "Let's don't burden Iraq with debt...." in 2002.

Write when you are goddamn relevant - you and you idiot friend "haha stupid". Both of you are ineloquent, misinformed and LOST. We'll wait.

Exactly. Bush got us into this royal mess, so I'm of the mindset that I'll take just about anybody over the Republican party's flavor of the election year. Maybe it'll bite us in the ass, who knows, but as far as I'm concerned, all politicians are pretty much smarmy crooks and liars. I'll take the one who seems like the lesser evil.
March 22, 2009
Also, as far as McCain goes, how wise would it be to put an alleged torture victim in a position of power? I can't possibly believe that anyone who has been through that is terribly mentally stable. lurking
I am apolitical. I am a registered independent and never voted party politics, just like my mom and dad. I do not know where they got it from, but my dad once explained that he hated party politics because he believed it put loyalty to a group above loyalty to your country. He was a very intelligent guy, so I guess I just followed his lead.

Personally, I distrust anyone who would willingly seek public office considering how fucked up the process has become. Why would you put yourself and everyone you ever knew through that kind of scrutiny and possible ridicule? It does not matter what political party you are in when dirt and shit become more important than ideas and results.

I really became disillusioned during the 1990s after what happened to Bush (the elder) and Clinton. They were both dragged through the shit, not only from the opposing parties but by their own side. Looking at what has happened more recently, I can truthfully say I would move out of the United States if this polarization does not stop.
AngryReptileKeeper
Also, as far as McCain goes, how wise would it be to put an alleged torture victim in a position of power? I can't possibly believe that anyone who has been through that is terribly mentally stable. lurking

Why did you put the word "alleged" in there? Do you believe he wasn't really tortured?
March 22, 2009
Portiabella
AngryReptileKeeper

Why did you put the word "alleged" in there? Do you believe he wasn't really tortured?

I don't know if he really was or not. I haven't seen any proof either way. shrug But I can imagine someone saying they were and using it to try to gain votes.
AngryReptileKeeper
Portiabella
AngryReptileKeeper

I don't know if he really was or not. I haven't seen any proof either way. shrug But I can imagine someone saying they were and using it to try to gain votes.

There is a colossal amount of photographic evidence, as well as eyewitness accounts from other POWs testifying to McCain's treatment. All you have to do is look for it.

I agree that politicians will twist their personal experiences to gain votes (and McCain is certainly guilty of that, in that he mentioned his POW experience every chance he got) but there shouldn't be any doubt that he was in fact tortured as a POW.

Anyway, do you also believe that rape victims and victims of child abuse or spousal abuse are also unfit for office because they've experienced something so terrible that they're too unstable?
March 23, 2009
Portiabella
...Anyway, do you also believe that rape victims and victims of child abuse or spousal abuse are also unfit for office because they've experienced something so terrible that they're too unstable?
Not necessarily. I would have to wonder, though. I suppose it depends on the individual. I sure wouldn't want me in office, with some of the things I'd have the gall to try and legislate. Especially when I'm in a bad mood.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login