Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Obummer insults the tards

Posted by HAHAStupidMoos 
HAHAStupidMoos
Obummer insults the tards
March 20, 2009
And all the whores are bitching and complaining of course, because he said his bowling skills were like the Special Olympics. waving hellolarious

I'm not a big Obummer fan, but he seems to have a pretty funny sense of humor time to time. Of course the whores and their spayshul snowflakes that get a government check every month for being tards are up in arms.

Message to Obummer: You will never satisfy the breeders. No matter how many special programs or how much money you dump on their heads or how much you lick their assholes, it will never be enough.
Re: Obummer insults the tards
March 20, 2009
I think he does have a sly sense of humor, but much as I like the guy that was an injudicious remark for a politician to make, knowing that there are groups out there representing every possible special interest. Perhaps he could have said something like "I knew I should have eaten more of [local specialty food in whatever town he's in]" or "This is what happens when you don't get enough [local delicacy] in your diet--you guys have an unfair advantage!" That said, I personally find his Special Olympics comment pretty funny and non-PC which I personally like.
March 20, 2009
I love that comment!

Have to say I'm a fan of the guy. He runs a great big nation. He's an intellectual. I think only intellectuals ought to run great big nations. Look what happens when even lousy small nations are run by (a) military generals, (b) the uber-religious, (c) CEO-types.

And oh come on -- since the world started taking the Special Olympics all too seriously, a little bit of our humanity turned to coal. There's no point nodding and scratching your chin earnestly when someone with NO LEGS bounces across the finish line in like 3 point 2 seconds. It's fucking hilarious. I worked the local SO when I was a student and I didn't stop laughing all day -- the hundreds of retarded brats didn't stop laughing either, so who the hell has any complaints? Sheesh.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
March 20, 2009
I haven't heard the comment yet but I got the gist of it from my mom. Figured the turd parents of the returds would have a cow.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 20, 2009
This discussion reminds me of a very thought-provoking article I read on Snopes (possibly tl;dr):

Human(e) Race

Claim: Contestants in a Special Olympics race linked arms and crossed the finish line together.

Example: [Collected on the Internet, 2000]

And they call some of these people "retarded"...

A few years ago, at the Seattle Special Olympics, nine contestants, all physically or mentally disabled, assembled at the starting line for the 100-yard dash. At the gun, they all started out, not exactly in a dash, but with relish to run the race to the finish and win.

All, that is, except one little boy who stumbled on the asphalt, tumbled over a couple of times, and began to cry. The other eight heard the boy cry.

They slowed down and looked back. Then they all turned around and went back......every one of them. One girl with Down's Syndrome bent down and kissed him and said, "This will make it better." Then all nine linked arms and walked together to the finish line. Everyone in the stadium stood, and the cheering went on for several minutes. People who were there are still telling the story.

Origins: The story is more true than not, although its primary point has been grossly exaggerated. According to folks at the Special Olympics Washington office, the incident happened at a 1976 track and field event held in Spokane, Washington. A contestant did take a tumble, and one or two of the other athletes turned back to help the fallen one, culminating in their crossing the finish line together, but it was only one or two, not everyone in the event. The others continued to run their
race.

The story is thus not about an entire class of "special people" who spontaneously tossed aside their own dreams of going for gold in favor of helping a fallen competitor, but rather one about a couple of individuals who chose to go to the aid of another contestant. Unfortunately, this tale as it is now being told helps further a stereotype.

We find comfort in the notion that the disadvantaged are blessed in other ways by a benevolent God who works in mysterious fashion to keep all things in balance, hence our desire to believe deficiencies in intelligence are compensated for by unfailingly sweet natures and a way of looking at the world in childlike wonder. A story about disabled athletes linked arm-in-arm falls on receptive ears — it fits how we want to see these folks, thus (in a manner akin to a snake biting its tail) works to confirm the validity of the stereotypes we've chosen to adopt.

Our guilt over having more abilities than others have been blessed with is appeased by the belief that the mentally handicapped are better natured or in another way of a higher order. As long as we can believe the scales are being balanced in some inexplicable way, we can feel comfortable with our comparative good fortune.

Such stereotypes — no matter how comforting they are to us — are unfair and dehumanizing. They cast the mentally disabled as angels who smile benevolently from among us instead of as very real people who are every bit as capable of feeling and expressing the same emotions everyone else does. Just as the 19th century belief that woman was of a higher order than base, animalistic man and thus needed to be placed on a pedestal where she could be sheltered from contact with a brutal world kept her from being treated as a person in those times, so does the currently common characterization of the disabled as smiling cherubs who might not be able to talk to us all that clearly but who are constantly whispering in God's ear.

Special Olympians train long and hard for their events and are every bit as committed as athletes who compete in any other athletic endeavors. The Special Olympics are not a casual get-together organized to give less fortunate members of the community a day to socialize and perhaps run in a foot race or two — they're highly organized sporting events taken very seriously by all involved, with each competitor striving to do his best. It's about trying. And succeeding.

The Special Olympics oath is "Let me win. But if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt."

Let us too be brave in our attempts to accept the less-abled for who they are.

Barbara "present company accepted" Mikkelson

Clematis again: I agree with almost everything she says, except her speculation that the angel-ification of people who are retarded (I use the term non-pejoratively here) is due to guilt that others feel for their relative good fortune. I think it's actually guilt motivated by an unacknowledged looking-down on or inner sense of superiority to these people, whitewashed and hidden with nonsense about these people being "blessed by God" or whatever. But then I have a very dark view of human nature. At any rate, what she says about putting people on a pillar as a form of disguised social castration is very true IMO. Better I think to just take each person you meet on their own terms whatever they are--broadly speaking, everyone has issues of some sort or another to some mild or severe degree IMO.
March 23, 2009
Yea, I don't know what the big deal is. Seriously. I'm not a huge fan of the guy, but I can almost guarantee that he didn't have a malicious thought in his head when he said it. People take shit too far. Well, not people, parents. Maybe they'll sue him and are looking for that big payout, as I'm quite sure, all of their kids are now scarred for life after hearing it.
k-man
March 24, 2009
Sorry about coming late to the discussion.

For my part, I've always suspected that the whole concept of the Special Olympics was actually someone's idea of a private joke. "Hey, look at all the tards trying to race! Isn't that funny! I tell ya, creating this organization was the best prank we've ever done!"

"Hey, which Down's kyd is gonna shit his pants first? Oop, smells like we have a winner! It's the smell of victory!"

Seriously: if I were an athlete who had rigorously trained for years to compete in the regular Olympics, I would probably have felt insulted at the creation of a mock set of games for tards.
March 24, 2009
He has more than made amends.
March 24, 2009
k-man
Sorry about coming late to the discussion.

For my part, I've always suspected that the whole concept of the Special Olympics was actually someone's idea of a private joke. "Hey, look at all the tards trying to race! Isn't that funny! I tell ya, creating this organization was the best prank we've ever done!"

"Hey, which Down's kyd is gonna shit his pants first? Oop, smells like we have a winner! It's the smell of victory!"

Seriously: if I were an athlete who had rigorously trained for years to compete in the regular Olympics, I would probably have felt insulted at the creation of a mock set of games for tards.
waving hellolarious
CFTeen
March 24, 2009
Another mountains made from molehills moment. (say that five times fast)

Listen and be wise oh ye breeders: Obummer is a politician. And politicians are in the habit of occasionally saying that certain people are a few french fries short of a Happy Meal...that's been part of playing politics since forever. Once in a while - like now - such statements are actually grounded in fact. Nevertheless, he has more than sufficiently made amends for telling such an inconvenient truth after you raised holy hell over it. Get over it and go back to caring for your halfwitted progeny like a good parent should.
March 24, 2009
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. ~George Bernard Shaw

Ooh, I do like that quote, ARK! Thank you! (files away quote for future use)
March 24, 2009
clematis
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. ~George Bernard Shaw

Ooh, I do like that quote, ARK! Thank you! (files away quote for future use)

You're welcome! :hello
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login