Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

20 year olds are such mature moos

Posted by twocents 
20 year olds are such mature moos
March 20, 2009
Baby's Body Found ID'd as Missing Girl Whose Mother Claimed She Was Kidnapped

Friday, March 20, 2009

LOS ANGELES — Los Angeles County coroner's officials have identified a body found in Sylmar, Calif., as an 18-month-old girl whose mother had said the child was kidnapped.

Police say they have discovered inconsistencies in the account of the mother of Emma Leigh Barker, whose body was found in tall grass a few blocks from Interstate 5.

Officials confirmed the girl's identity Thursday evening. An autopsy is scheduled Friday to determine her cause of death.

Deputies say the girl's 20-year-old mother, whose name has not been released, is not has not been named as a suspect.

The mother said she had been knocked out by someone and woke up to discover the child missing.

20 years old. In tie in with the other post of 40% bastadges, bet this was one to a typical teen whore. Bet you are a proud moo now, bet your own parents are proud of your spawning.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: 20 year olds are such mature moos
March 20, 2009
She likely got lots of attention when she was knocked up, got lots more when she hatched the loaf, and will now get even more attention now that her kid is dead. In any case, Moo should learn that if she's going to murder her kid and lie about it, she should try and keep her stories straight so the authorities don't catch on.
March 20, 2009
Ah yes, I saw this on the news last night. Beautiful...
Anonymous User
March 20, 2009
mmm...shocking eye rolling smiley
March 20, 2009
20 year old was full-grown in the old days.

Now 20 year old is another LITTLE GIRL?!

How do each generation get younger and younger, BTW?
March 20, 2009

20 year old was full-grown in the old days.

Now 20 year old is another LITTLE GIRL?!

How do each generation get younger and younger, BTW?

Very true, I think it has to do with the generally longer lifespan. Although, we've been living into our 70's, 80's and even 90's for decades now... Hmmm, it's probably more to do with what we always talk about here...horrible parenting and coddling. I have an ex who had to move back home in his late 20's. He stayed 'til he was 32 or 33 and mommy was STILL doing his fucking laundry and making his lunch! UGH...
March 20, 2009
twocents
LOS ANGELES — Los Angeles County coroner's officials have identified a body found in Sylmar, Calif., as an 18-month-old girl whose mother had said the child was kidnapped.

Police say they have discovered inconsistencies in the account of the mother of Emma Leigh Barker, whose body was found in tall grass a few blocks from Interstate 5.
The mother said she had been knocked out by someone and woke up to discover the child missing.

~tsk~ I bet she watched the Paula Sims** tale on one of the crime stories and got ideas. Stupid bint. It didn't work with Sims, why would she think it would work for her?

[Paula Sims was an Illinois woman who, back in the late 80s, murdered two of her children. In each case, she tried the "one-armed stranger" style of defense, saying that someone broke into her house while her husband was away, cold-cocked her and stole the babies. The unique nature of the case was that she had a son between the female baby births, but he was always kept safe. Turns out that she and her husband had an antipathy to having girls and only wanted sons. Even though the husband - Robert - came under suspicion for having a role, Paula was the only one tried and convicted. Robert divorced his wife, took the son and poofed into oblivion, leaving his infanticidle wife to rot in jail.]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login