Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman allegedly punches, bites her son's principal

Posted by clematis 
Woman allegedly punches, bites her son's principal
March 20, 2009
from here:

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) - A Rhode Island woman faces charges after allegedly punching and biting her 11-year-old son's school principal after being told the boy was being suspended. Police said 30-year-old Aleyda Uceta also bit an officer trying to arrest her after Friday's incident at Roger Williams Middle School in Providence.

She was charged with assault on school officials, assault on police officers and resisting arrest.

Principal Rudolph Moseley Jr. was allegedly assaulted after he told Uceta that her son would be suspended for three days for refusing to go to a room for misbehaving students.

Police said Uceta punched Moseley in the face and bit his left arm.

Attempts to reach Uceta by phone for comment were unsuccessful.
A room for misbehaving students.

Uh, yeah. That place.
Re: Woman allegedly punches, bites her son's principal
March 20, 2009
That moo is turning into a wild animal defending her young.=P

And no booze was served this time, like at Chuck E. Cheez.
March 20, 2009
Thirty years old and this is how she behaves? That is absolutely FRIGHTENING.:hs
March 20, 2009
A room for misbehaving students? My high school called it the BMR (behavior modification room). Basically, study hall all day.Oh whoop-de-doo.

Well, she had to bite the principal - he was trying to punish her special iddle snowflake. Clearly the principal missed the memo that Junior's speshulness exempt him from all punishments, and if she didn't bite him, then he wouldn't have learned nothing. She was just teaching the meanie-head principal that rules don't apply to her son and trying to make her point by acting like an animal. I think it was those 'mama bear' claws we hear so much about.
March 20, 2009
Cambion
A room for misbehaving students? My high school called it the BMR (behavior modification room). Basically, study hall all day.Oh whoop-de-doo.

We got 'seventh hour': having to stay after school for one hour. Might not sound too bad but, back in the 'good ol' days', that was shameful (I guess the word 'shame' has been deleted from the dictionary. no one sure seems to know what it means these days confused smiley ). Sitting in the silent room as the teacher sat correcting papers or getting the next day's lesson ready, keeping your head down as your classmates filed by on their way home - the teacher always kept the door open and made sure you sat in a spot where everyone could see you from the door. WORSE to come: if you rode the bus the teacher contacted your parents to let them know you needed to be picked up. Boy, did you know you were in for it when they came to the school. Yowza. There was never any second guessing the teacher's edict. If the teacher said you were in trouble, you can expect double the punishment at home spanking with a whip on the ass
March 20, 2009
She bit TWO people? What is she, a vampire? :eh??
No, just a modern day moo.
March 21, 2009
What a classy way for an adult to act, and such a great example you set for your son, Ms. Uceta.
I hope that principal gets bloodwork done, no telling what kinds of things he might have caught from that bite.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login