Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

more truemoo confessions.

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
more truemoo confessions.
March 21, 2009

I can't stand having my kids. Why did I not get abortions? Their dad walked out on us, and I threaten them with having to live with him and his new girl, who is also having a new baby. I want out of this hell, someway.

Sucksessfully raising the next generation of fucked up breeders. Way to go, moo.

I want to have another baby so that I can experience breastfeeding. I have no doubt in my mind that it is what I will do next time.

From the "And they say we're selfish" dept. Nothing but "I, I, I, I." This thoughtless moocow wants to create another resource-sucker just so she can get off when it suckles her saggy udder. Sick.

I test in one week to see if I am pregnant. I really hope I am!!!! I really need a baby!!!

See quote #1.
Re: more truemoo confessions.
March 21, 2009
the world 'fail' on flames:gross Way to go, Moo#2. Great--you wanna get another loaf so you can get off on tit-feeding it,
#3 THINKS she needs a baby...I smell selfishness here.
And #1--don't blame your kids for your stupidity. You had em, now DEAL with it like an ADULT!
March 21, 2009
Moo, if you hate your kids so much, give them up for adoption. I can't imagine being in the system is much worse than living with a parent who clearly hates that you exist and wishes you were dead.

Moo #3 really *needs* a baby? I would love to know why that is. If she needs one, then that must mean it is required for something important. She wants to raise it to a adult, murder it and harvest the organs. She needs extra money and needs a little helper who she can sell into prostitution. She's all out of food and needs to make more jerky. She lost her door stopper.

Yeah, she needs a baby like I need a Big Mac.
Anonymous User
March 21, 2009
Cambion
Yeah, she needs a baby like I need a Big Mac.

LOL, Your making me hungrytongue sticking out smiley.

The "I really need a baby!!!" thing is just plain weird. A lot of people don't seem to know the definition of need.
March 22, 2009

I test in one week to see if I am pregnant. I really hope I am!!!! I really need a baby!!!

Yea and I need one of these for the same reasons:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login