Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pool party selfishness

Posted by GeenaG 
GeenaG
Pool party selfishness
March 21, 2009
Another wank-fest at Etiquette Hell. Let's get a hotel room and have a party, screw anyone who we may disturb while having it. I was one of the few voices saying it was not a good idea.

(Link)
Re: Pool party selfishness
March 21, 2009
Well, yeah, the world is the Breeders' playground, and everyone else can just FOAD, doncha know?

Heh. Typical thoughtless entitlement-minded breeder thinking. And you just KNOW that if any one of their precious Snoaphlaeykes gets injured, it would be Anyone and Everyone Else's fault, except, of course, the breeders themselves. Because after all, the Breeders would be in the bar enjoying themselves while Everyone Else is expected to look after their precious brood.
March 22, 2009
DivaLasVegas
Snoaphlaeykes

I just had to see that by itself. Good one! Thank you
March 22, 2009
DivaLasVegas
Snoaphlaeykes

heh.

This is a terrible idea. Hotels are not theme parks. They're there, for the most part, for people on business trips who are tired...and who don't want to deal with a passel of screaming teens in the pool right outside their window. Can't the parents rent the Y pool or a local pool and herd their lovely brats there? Wait, that would require more money than just a hotel room. Scratch that.
March 22, 2009
I just scanned through the four pages of the post. It seems that the party's biggest supporter (and who keeps coming back, despite being out logic-ed again and again) is a woman with a huge picture of her ugly as sin brat in her signature. Coincidence? Or just more evidence that rabid breeders are self-centered assholes? I'll let you decide.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
CFBitchfromLA
March 22, 2009
Of course the moo with picture of the ugly shitloaf is supporting the idea. She is probably one of those entitlement-poisoned assholes who think, "Hey! That pool is just sitting there unused. Those mean old hotel owners should just let my brats play unattended." This sounds like a great idea to the moo, because she can always go into the hotel bar and get falling-down drunk and try to pick up men while her brat drowns in the pool so she can collect a big, fat lawsuit settlement.
Anonymous User
March 22, 2009
LoveToLurk
I just scanned through the four pages of the post. It seems that the party's biggest supporter (and who keeps coming back, despite being out logic-ed again and again) is a woman with a huge picture of her ugly as sin brat in her signature. Coincidence? Or just more evidence that rabid breeders are self-centered assholes? I'll let you decide.

Yes, that baby is pretty ugly. (Shudders). Those eyes..........:hs
March 23, 2009
link farked.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login