Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jade Goody is dead

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Jade Goody is dead
March 22, 2009
Finally! The drama is over! Ding Dong the witch is dead! Which old witch? The Big Brother nobody witch!
Seriously, I didn't know her, but I hated her. She was not special, she only appeared on BB. I really hate how the media gives attention to idiots like her. Am I the only one?
Anonymous User
Re: Jade Goody is dead
March 22, 2009
I wasn't Jade's biggest fan by any means, but this media circus means that the gubment is being convinced to reduce to screening age for cervical cancer back to 20. So many under 25 year olds get it and most of them die from it because their stupid GPs wont test them; even if they have all the symptoms!

I read of one woman who got cervical cancer at 22 (my age, scary...) and when she turned 25 they had the gall to send her a smear test invitation letter! Apparently she stormed into the GPs office and had a HUGE bitchfit - not that I blame her.

For anyone to die of cancer at 27 is tragic - Jade Goody or not.

EDIT: She was 23, not 22, sorry! This is her site - http://en-gb.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2353444481
March 22, 2009
Oh goody. One less shitbag in the world. What a fuckin tragedy.

As I've heard, the rights to her funeral have been sold to "Goodbye" magazine... (little joke there!)

Seriously. This pig of a woman stood for nothing but wear-it-on-yer-sleeve ignorance, shiftlessness, anti-educationalism, racism, bigotry, loud-mouthy-ness, guttersnipe working-class shitbags and out and out everything anti-social and bad. Neither she, nor anyone in her family or original circle of friends, ever worked a day in their lives. They're 'council' through and through, as we call 'em -- meaning 'council benefit support'.

Don't give me that about 'cervical cancer awareness'. That was never part of the Jade Goody publicity machine until it became an unavoidable fact. This is all about publicity for Jade Goody. It always was. Just because they came up against the grim reaper doesn't mean they planned it that way.

It says something really bad about society when parts of it have abdicated responsibility for their own healthcare -- ie cancer screenings -- until a so-called fat-mouthed celeb-u-tard goes on telly and cries about it (and dies from it) just to demonstrate to these irredeemable retards that they have to brush their teeth, or stop drinking 27 bottles of wine every day, or get checked out by a doctor.

It's celebrity culture by retards for retards.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Anonymous User
March 22, 2009
Amethyst
Don't give me that about 'cervical cancer awareness'. That was never part of the Jade Goody publicity machine until it became an unavoidable fact. This is all about publicity for Jade Goody. It always was. Just because they came up against the grim reaper doesn't mean they planned it that way.

I know it was never her goal to create awareness for cervical cancer, but her constant need to be at the forefront of EVERY newspaper, magazine and website detailing her 'woe is me' story, has made people think twice. Hopefully some of those people are GPs. I've asked my doctor several times for a smear and have been rejected every time so far. Maybe this time she will say yes. Smears should be given to girls as soon as they become sexually active - regardless of age.

In no way am I saying Jade Goody was anything but an embarrassing attention whore, I'm just saying that her whoring her last few months of life might make a difference to regular women who don't go all religious two weeks before they die.
March 22, 2009
Soulie
Amethyst

I know it was never her goal to create awareness for cervical cancer, but ...Hopefully some of those people are GPs. I've asked my doctor several times for a smear and have been rejected every time so far. Maybe this time she will say yes. Smears should be given to girls as soon as they become sexually active - regardless of age.

Balls to the GPs. They're 'council' too. Since when are they the be-all and end-all of medicinal practice in the UK? A private pap smear costs anywhere from £40 to £60 privately all over the country. Just because the GPs wont give em out for free does NOT mean they are unavailable.

That's exactly what I'm saying. People have to be accountable for their OWN healthcare.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Anonymous User
March 22, 2009
Amethyst
Soulie
Amethyst

I know it was never her goal to create awareness for cervical cancer, but ...Hopefully some of those people are GPs. I've asked my doctor several times for a smear and have been rejected every time so far. Maybe this time she will say yes. Smears should be given to girls as soon as they become sexually active - regardless of age.

Balls to the GPs. They're 'council' too. Since when are they the be-all and end-all of medicinal practice in the UK? A private pap smear costs anywhere from £40 to £60 privately all over the country. Just because the GPs wont give em out for free does NOT mean they are unavailable.

That's exactly what I'm saying. People have to be accountable for their OWN healthcare.

I didn't know you could get smears done privately. I thought that if you were underage, you were underage and that's final.
DrDanCorelli
March 22, 2009
This is what happens when medicine is reduced to cookie-cutter guidelines based on bad or non-existent evidence. Cancer screenings should be available to any patient that might be at risk, not just as dictated by some idiot bureaucrats who have not seen a live patient in the last twenty years.
March 22, 2009
Waitaminnit...the minimum age for a covered Pap in the UK is 20? That's insane!

This is why I get sooo annoyed by people who claim that socialized medicine is the way to go.
Anonymous User
March 22, 2009
CrabCake
I get sooo annoyed by people who claim that socialized medicine is the way to go.

I can't believe it, but I actually agree with you for oncedoh face. What's the world coming to LOL
March 22, 2009
Kaye
I can't believe it, but I actually agree with you for oncedoh face. What's the world coming to LOL

Amazing, ain't it? :beer
March 23, 2009
I didn't know her at all, never heard of her. Thank the Gods, there is enough drama on TV.
March 23, 2009
Mrs. Ogre
Finally! The drama is over! Ding Dong the witch is dead! Which old witch? The Big Brother nobody witch!
Seriously, I didn't know her, but I hated her. She was not special, she only appeared on BB. I really hate how the media gives attention to idiots like her. Am I the only one?

Nope. I've been tired of hearing about her for WEEKS.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login