Advanced

Moos pay tribute to their spawn with tattoos

Posted by catmeow 
Moos pay tribute to their spawn with tattoos
March 22, 2009
This also has a picture of an ugly moo showing off her ugly moo tattoo:

Moooooooooos and tattoooooooooos

two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking

I want to ask the writer of this retarded article how a moo tattoo is a symbol of good parenting.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Mother elephant = cow = Moooooo.
And maybe since the elephant with its calf is a better mother than the woman it's something she can aspire to when she looks at it.
I can't wait until the lactivist's get tattoos of cows.
It can be even creepier than that tattoo. My sister-in-law has tattoos to memorialize dead fetuses. Beat that.
Re: Moos pay tribute to their spawn with tattoos
March 23, 2009
I've seen a lot of that myself. I have tattoos but wear long sleeves a lot. I wish I had kept my tattoos on the upper arms rather than go lower near my hands. I wear long sleeves even when it is warm (or cheat with 3/4 sleeves) because I want to be treated like a lady than some slaggy chick. It seems 'en vogue' for young moms and even older ones to go the Ink Shop. It is all about the "cool mom". Usually, there is the father of the child aka "the fiance" right there with mega-tattoos or those horrible plugs to stretch out piercing holes in the ears.
March 23, 2009
Gotta admit that is pretty damn creepy and nope, can't beat that, Portiabella.

God what an idiot moocow. And WTF?! Remington?! God, if my mum had named ME after a typewriter I would have disowned her.

Oh, and spare me the comments about Mamma Bear and "the most searing love" anyone will ever know or some such bullshit. I can deal with tats just fine but MooBodyArt (TM), like anything else Moo-connected makes me want to two faces puking. The bitch looks like a trailer park ho. End of story.
March 23, 2009
I ended up looking. Terrible! I also hated the comments from the "cool moms" saying how they are all tattooed up. One "hipmoo" said she would take her daughter for tattoos when she turns 18. At 18, it is that person's own business. Don't these women know how sun messes with our skin anyway along with just general aging? With tattoos, it is a double whammy. I used to love to sun it up and get tan. I don't anymore with these tattoos. It will be trippy enough when I am an old lady but I do not wrinkly arms with faded tattoos so the 3/4 to long sleeves are what I do.

I hate to say it but Merlyn was right about the Trailer Park Ho comment. One street over is loaded with trailers and the stereotype sadly fits on Bubba Lane. Yes, that is the name of the street. Most of them are tattooed moms and dads. Not cute at all. I have to add how the 'bikini line' tattoo is sleazy. So, the tattoo guy gets free tw@t peeks while inking the young moo. I worked in a place where a young moo wore really low-rise jeans to show off her tat on her bikini line. No man of any worth would look at her except maybe to fantasize for a night. Yeah, I heard the comments in the break room. It was the wannabe-thugs who were interested.
March 23, 2009
It's so sad to see those raised in higher social classes aping the habits of the "Bubba class". I was raised in a middle-class family and while I don't do everything the way my mum did, I can see the value in a nice, neatly-kept, tastefully-decorated home. Yes, I am sure my in-laws will consider my home just too fancy for words, but maybe not. They are lower-middle class and keep a fairly nice home, considering they're out in a boonies a bit and there is a lot of dust (think southern Colorado). Why would a nice middle-class matron wish to have a fucking Nativity Scene (because that is what is essentially is) on her body?! Can she maybe throw kindershit all over the front lawn and scream so she can be heard two blocks away?! Oh wait, for all I know, she DOES do those things--very likely considering moohood.

But my SO before finding DH thought the trailer park school of decor was just the cat's meow. (Think: Reba) I am sorry but I am from a Southern background, but raised by Northerners who had some taste and class. I don't do the trailer park thing and never will. But an acquaintance of mine moved into a trailer park (think Moo who HAD to have a separate home for brat and her, so got a trailer rather than living in a nice apartment complex). Yep, the moos there were the type with skanky clothing and TATS...the whole bit with the skimpy tops and daisy dukes.

Call me a snob. I don't care!
March 23, 2009
Yea, gotta love all the fat moos (self-proclaimed M I L F s, I'm sure) with tattoos hiding their flab and stretch marks. Bond? Yea, whatever. It's ink under your skin. Get a grip.
March 23, 2009
MerlynHerne
It's so sad to see those raised in higher social classes aping the habits of the "Bubba class". I was raised in a middle-class family and while I don't do everything the way my mum did, I can see the value in a nice, neatly-kept, tastefully-decorated home. Yes, I am sure my in-laws will consider my home just too fancy for words, but maybe not. They are lower-middle class and keep a fairly nice home, considering they're out in a boonies a bit and there is a lot of dust (think southern Colorado). Why would a nice middle-class matron wish to have a fucking Nativity Scene (because that is what is essentially is) on her body?! Can she maybe throw kindershit all over the front lawn and scream so she can be heard two blocks away?! Oh wait, for all I know, she DOES do those things--very likely considering moohood.

But my SO before finding DH thought the trailer park school of decor was just the cat's meow. (Think: Reba) I am sorry but I am from a Southern background, but raised by Northerners who had some taste and class. I don't do the trailer park thing and never will. But an acquaintance of mine moved into a trailer park (think Moo who HAD to have a separate home for brat and her, so got a trailer rather than living in a nice apartment complex). Yep, the moos there were the type with skanky clothing and TATS...the whole bit with the skimpy tops and daisy dukes.

Call me a snob. I don't care!

I hear ya, Merlyn. I was also raised middle-class. There was dysfunction but I am beginning to believe 'normal families' are the oddity. I also see the value of a decent home. I had a big move and still am sorting stuff out but it is getting there. The place is clean and well-kept.

I live in the Deep South and have learned much about the ways here. I am a modest woman. I wear headcovering but American clothing. I usually wear longer skirts (peasant-style) or casual jumpers. I have sweaters and jackets for colder weather and nice layers for warmer weather so I can wear a sleeveless top with the outer garment over it.

I do get looks in the Wal-Mart or sometimes in the mall which is in the state capitol (so not as much there). Oh yeah, the daisy dukes, skank tops, low-rise jeans with the underwear or butts showing, and tats even on the chest are shown to be the normal fair around here. I would rather be looked at for being modest than for looking skimpy and cheap.
March 23, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife
Yea, gotta love all the fat moos (self-proclaimed M I L F s, I'm sure) with tattoos hiding their flab and stretch marks. Bond? Yea, whatever. It's ink under your skin. Get a grip.

Even those M I L F women who appear to be somewhat attractive make me feel ill with that bit of young boys wanting to have sex with them. Whatever happened to self-respect? Isn't a parent to be a good role model for their kids instead of mothers turning into sex toys for the friends of their sons or daughters? As if the horny teenage boys would actually respect these women when, instead, they want easy sex with a willing female. Most of these boys would rather have the daughters but only go with the mothers if the young girls are worried about pregnancy or do not want to put out.
March 23, 2009
have you hears of the latest its a GILF, yes a Granny

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 23, 2009
Hey, I'm not Muslim, Muslimah, but I think that Muslim clothing looks nice. I was looking at a site and some of the wedding clothing is exquisite. I hope to order a few things myself for a friend as a gift since she, like me, likes how they look on a larger figure. My landlord in Detroit was Muslim and his daughters did the American clothes and head coverings and it looked fine to me. The girls were happy and very involved in their faith. The main thing is that YOU feel comfortable in them. Last time I checked, there is the freedom in this country to be different as long as no one is harmed. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing some American women dressing a little more modestly. I think that there is NO excuse for dressing and looking like a hooker unless one IS a hooker. If I am not being too nosey, were you born here or did you come here with your family?

Don't worry about the jerks in the Wal-mart...a lot of them are ignoramuses. For idiots such as them, if you don't look like a hooker, they can't understand it. I've seen this many times whilst working as a cashier there. Yeah there are fundamentalist Muslims, but Christian fundamentalists are no different. I have never worried about anyone's religion unless they felt that the only religion that should be allowed is the religion that they follow. Unfortunately there are a lot of ignorant, bigoted people in this country. After 9/11 there were Sikhs getting attacked because the idiots had no idea that Islam and Sikhism are different religions. Also, they were too bigoted to realise that everyone is entitled to the peaceful practice of their faith.

I think it is great that not only Christians or the non relgious are CF and willing to say so. That's what makes this CF community so great--we have all different kinds of people here at bratfree and I think it is more representative on the CF community. I wouldn't have thought that a Muslim would be proudly CF but that just means that I have more to learn in lifesmiling smiley.

As for families that are dysfunctional, I suspect that they far outnumber so-called "normal families. My family was pretty dysfunctional but there ARE far more dysfunctional families out there. I realise that when I read about all the awful things that happen to kyds at the hands of sick, sadistic paruhnts. Anyhow, nothing beats a nice, cleanly-kept home.

I just got to Goodyear a few weeks ago and I am still dealing with a mess. It WILL get better and less chaotic, I promise.
March 23, 2009
I like long, flowing clothing too, on the modest side. I just bought a bunch of lovely long skirts in floral patterns and a set of black flowy tunic tops at our local Value Village for summer...while they were running a 50% off sale! Hard as it is for me to believe, I got 30 pieces of clothing for $40 with my coupon--one a brand-new pair of Calvin Klein jeans that fit me absolutely perfectly...my hubby liked 'em too grinning smiley Probably the best sale of my entire life, to get beautiful, non-worn, unique clothes for $1.25 per piece...I couldn't buy the material for that. At any rate, I like the long-skirt-black-tunic look in summer--add a black straw hat and I'm ready to go anywhere and look casual yet very nice. The world is NOT holding its breath to get a peek of my midriff or cleavage...an understated, simple, elegant, and modest look is so much better IMO.

Long skirts are actually cooler than shorts since in flowing around they create a breeze. And I don't have to shave as often, TMI.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login