Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More goodies from MDC

Posted by Cambion 
More goodies from MDC
March 24, 2009
Boy these sure are fun eye rolling smiley

Gentle discipline Moos who intervene when real parents actually discipline children

13-year-old shamelessly pisses the bed

There's actually a LOT of stories there about 12+-year-old kids pissing their beds. Fuck, if that kid were mine, I'd send them to school in those adult incontinence diapers. Let them get good and embarrassed when they have a big pouf showing through their jeans, or when they have to tell their gym teacher they can't swim because of their diaper.

And yeah, sorry Moos...but not every parent is spineless and uses GD.
Re: More goodies from MDC
March 24, 2009
This bullshit is why parents are either too stupid to apply discipline or are afraid to do so. I can tell you that if I was stupid enough to breed, any Moo who pulled that intervention shit would be told to take her "gentle discipline" shit and stick it where the sun don't shine. To the bitches who would make smartass comments to their kids, I would loudly say in reply that "passive-agressive tactics don't work." and that if she couldn't say it to my face, she could just STFU.

I hate to see the future now that so many breeders are using this GD bullshit.
March 24, 2009
WTF is it with the OUT OF CONTROL emoticon use over there????????????????
March 24, 2009
If I were a parent spanking my child in public and one of those "gentle discipline" cunts confronted me or had a "loud talk" with their kid about what I was doing, she'd get the ass-kicking of her life. As I was sauntering away, I'd tell her kid, "Your mommy needed a good spanking."

Stupid whores. In a few years we'll see them on the "pissing the bed" thread.
Anonymous User
March 24, 2009
Damn hypocritical whores. They fly into a self-righteous rage if anyone suggests that their "gentle discipline" bullshit or AP isn't working, saying that no one has the right to tell them how to raise their children. But they'll turn around in an instant and tell other adults how to raise their children.
Anonymous User
March 24, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife

Stupid whores. In a few years we'll see them on the "pissing the bed" thread.

It would be interesting to do a longitudinal study of these kinds of message boards to see patterns like those. Of course, the ones who are so smug might not ask for help when the 12 year old wets the bed. Crazy.
March 24, 2009
I see your point, RR. And man did you get a load of the stupid sigs and emoticons in general? All I can say is: "I thank thee Goddess that thou hast not created me a MOO!" lol
March 24, 2009
Bedwetting teens are certainly results of AP and gentle discipline, no wonder.eye rolling smiley

Those teens are probably still on the tit, too.

And the tiniest speck of peanut butter, cheese, and wheat product is going to kill them right on the spot, too.
March 24, 2009
Portiabella
Damn hypocritical whores. They fly into a self-righteous rage if anyone suggests that their "gentle discipline" bullshit or AP isn't working, saying that no one has the right to tell them how to raise their children. But they'll turn around in an instant and tell other adults how to raise their children.

Amen. I love how all of them have this saintly air of knowing what is and isn't appropriate parenting, and don't hesitate to butt in to anything that bruises their sensitive sensibilities. Talk about self-righteous and condescending.
March 25, 2009
Yeah I noticed this. I had a roomate with a kyd (kid really wasn't too bad as kyds go...was polite, did what he was asked...) but when I wanted to let him watch the Science Channel, Moo said she didn't want him to watch that because he might hear words and if he didn't know what they meant he would feel bad. Of course it was said with that fucking superior air that makes you want to Bang! Zoom! To da MOON, Alice!"--never occurred to Moo to watch with the kyd and explain stuff to him. Anyhoo, I said "Fuck that shit up the asshole with a splintery flagpole!!" and watched said channel with said kyd. He had a blast. He asked a couple of questions, I explained what he wanted to know and a good time was had by the both of us. Jeezus-Kee-rist! I finally realised Moo probably didn't encourage watching stuff like that with him because she really is pretty unintelligent and she's a Scientologist to boot. But man, she was so smug that she knew better than I because, after all, she is a HOLY MOOOOOO!!!!

WHY THE HELL IS IT THAT OFTEN THE CF KNOW WHAT KYDS NEED BETTER THAN PARENTS?!!!!
March 25, 2009
Rose Red
WTF is it with the OUT OF CONTROL emoticon use over there????????????????

I was just going to post the same thing. These hormonal hens need help. They're posting pictures of a mooning smiley next to their kid's name. Why?

And they seriously need to butt the heck out. Not everyone believes in "gentle discipline". Sometimes a kid needs a smack on the rear and they have no right to say otherwise.
March 25, 2009
Ha-ha-ha... I remembre when I was about 6 (I think), and my mum needed to go into a shop. I hated shops. I was about to go into tantrum mode, when we passed a little boy screeching, being thoroughly walloped by a woman who looked like she could have been his gran. My mum turned to me and said, 'If you don't knock it off, this'll be you in a couple of minutes'. I shut the fuck up, and the rest of the day passed without further incident.

But then again, my mum is a parent.

Idiot GD's. I can't imagine a kid's reaction when one of these idiots says, loudly, PA: 'Now Johnny dearest, this will never be you, because Mummy'll never hit you'. Johnny'll go Oh yeay, I can do whatever the fuck I want, now!!! Every day is Christmas!
March 25, 2009
No doubt. A good way to keep kids from zoos would be to give the monkeys jars of peanut butter, they can fling that at the kids instead of shit. Since 99% of today's snowfwakes are allergic to PNB, I'm sure it would terrify the parents.

Banshee
And the tiniest speck of peanut butter, cheese, and wheat product is going to kill them right on the spot, too.
March 25, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife
No doubt. A good way to keep kids from zoos would be to give the monkeys jars of peanut butter, they can fling that at the kids instead of shit.

I'd rather see them get rid of zoos altogether.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
March 25, 2009
Did you catch the one moo's brats' names? Yaya? Bali? :crz

And the "say no to vax" and the cosleeping emoticon....physically nauseating. I couldn't stay there long.
March 25, 2009
poofy_puff
KidFreeLuvnLife
No doubt. A good way to keep kids from zoos would be to give the monkeys jars of peanut butter, they can fling that at the kids instead of shit.

I'd rather see them get rid of zoos altogether.

Oh, now, that wouldn't be any fun, would it? I think they should just replace all of those poor, depressed, imprisoned animals with breeders, their kyds, and various other brands of human scum. But that would be unethical and inhumane. eye rolling smiley
March 25, 2009
I'd like to see zoos replaced by sanctuaries. There are some really bad zoos out there and the animals are often put in too small enclosures where they develop traumas from being stared at all day. The tiger here in Balto. has maybe 14' by 14'.
March 25, 2009
And this is reason number 3401290 not to have children, breederss and their eagerness to push their stupid hive ideas on parents.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
CFBitchfromLA
March 25, 2009
Portiabella

I thoroughly agree! Those cunts would be shrieking to high heaven and calling the cops if you pointed what rotten parents they are, but the self-righteous whores have no problem doing it to one of their own.

Like I said a long time ago, moos are the most vicious cunts to each other. They may whine and complain about childfree women, but they are absolutely cannibalistic towards each other.
Anonymous User
March 25, 2009
Those parenting sites scare the crap out of me more than any horror movie I've ever seen. I guess because I know that shit actually happens. I don't know how you guys can stand to read it, y'all must be a lot braver than me.
Anonymous User
March 26, 2009
The general ignorance of those "parents" is terrifying... Did they not make it through high school? hitting over the head with a hammer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login