Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Flotsam Trainwreck

Posted by SlumSlut 
Flotsam Trainwreck
March 24, 2009
Remember this chick? We used to make fun of her and a bunch of her trolls came over here:

http://flotsamblog.com/2009/03/23/the-real-world/

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Re: Flotsam Trainwreck
March 24, 2009
That house is REVOLTING.
March 24, 2009
With all my cats, my house is not even that bad... and my house can get pretty bad by my standards. If I let it go like this, my cats would have a field day. I think my aunt next door's house is like this, PLUS all the cats' mess. But that is just what I read in one of the police reports; I do not know it by first-hand experience.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

March 24, 2009
Wowie wow wow. Made me want to gauge my eyes out.
March 24, 2009
Sonya
Posted March 23, 2009 at 7:01 pm | Permalink

First, kids who grow up in a less-than-immaculate home have been proven by research to have fewer allergies, so there - you’re doing Simone a favor. Second, I have had a smelly peed-i
n pull-up next to the door (in the kitchen - the KITCHEN). It’s 6:00PM - it’s been there all day! In my defense, it’s freakin’ cold in Montana today.

Fucking revolting. two faces puking
March 25, 2009
Sad thing is, is I can't say I've ever seen, in recent times, a breeder house that DIDN'T look like that.
March 25, 2009
Absolutely disgusting. She acts like she's proud of her filthy home. And how about those comments...All from breeders who are seemingly proud of their own filthy homes! What a bunch of revolting, lazy moos.
Anonymous User
March 25, 2009
There is NO excuse for a house to be that dirty. You're telling me she doesn't have ten minutes to at least go around and tidy things up? And, Christ, can you imagine the SMELL? Here's an idea: start by investing in a laundry hamper and putting ALL your dirty clothes IN THERE and NOT ON THE FLOOR. She could at least do that.

And she even says that they have a MAID. So...what, she just leaves the house in squalor for the maid to take care of every week? She doesn't have time out of her bizzy SAHM schedule to take care of her own house?!

I've seen dorm rooms at college that are less revolting than this woman's place.
March 25, 2009
CAPTCHA = 6w66W

I don't think she has a maid, I think that may have been for a short time, or a one-time thing, but now she's hired a nanny. the fact is, you can put your kyd in a play-pen, go throw a load of laundry in (or take your kyd with you to the laundromat and throw the clothes in the machine) and then go do other things.. But NOOOOOO that would be too cruel, the kyd has to be allowed to crawl WHEREVER it wants and of course you have no choice but to follow it with foam-squares.

March 25, 2009
married with rabbits
poofy_puff
the fact is, you can put your kyd in a play-pen, go throw a load of laundry in (or take your kyd with you to the laundromat and throw the clothes in the machine) and then go do other things.. But NOOOOOO that would be too cruel, the kyd has to be allowed to crawl WHEREVER it wants and of course you have no choice but to follow it with foam-squares.

You pretty much nailed it. How else did our own moms and grandmothers ever get things done? Especially when they had 4+ kids. Sometimes you just have to put. the. fucking. baby. down. and do something productive.

Yeah. Pretty much both of you ladies. Got it.
Anonymous User
March 25, 2009
The nursery pic almost made me sick. That, and the playroom pic. I can just imagine the germs that are covering those nasty plastic toys that sprogs stick into their mouths.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login