Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Question: Since we are all about the weirdness that is bf, do those of you who frequent the moo boards find that SONS are fed longer than daughters?

Posted by Rose Red 
Seems like all tho posts about the long term feeding, the feeling up, etc. are from mothers of sons....
I don't really frequent the moo boards, but from what is cross-posted here, it looks like that is definitely the case. The mommies can object and shout and sputter all they want, but, for me, it just confirms the sicko sexual reality of bfing.
Yes, I notice the same thing from what is posted here. The whole momma's boy thing makes me fucking ill and this shit just intensifies it.
:sx

Especially when moos no longer get any from their own hubbies.eye rolling smiley
I'm with you. This extended Bf'ing thing, especially as most of the loaves and toadlers seem to be male, indicates some very serious issues. What gets me is that these cows bring on their husbands' staying away from them on themselves with their sickening behaviour. NO child need ever be fed beyond six months!
I have a SIL who loves Moothering.com. I peeked in there out of curiosity and it almost made me ill. I have not spent enough time there to notice this trend. Maybe I'll pop an Ativan and head on over there - I'm actually a little curious because I have to say that my mother and male sibling had a very strange and cringe-worthy relationship. I don't know if she breastfed, but even if she didn't, there is a very strange (creepy) mother / son dynamic in some families. Yuck... Fortunately, I was bottle fed.
also these same moos get VERY upset when their little boys grow up and get girlfriends. They INSTANTLY hate the woman who is "taking her man away" almost viewing her son's relationship with another woman as an affair. They compare their son's growing independence like a "break up" and always want their son to love them best. Moo's never act this way with their daughters, they may hate their husbands or boyfriends only because they think they can do better or don't like them, never is it because they feel THREATENED by them.
MissMononoke
also these same moos get VERY upset when their little boys grow up and get girlfriends. They INSTANTLY hate the woman who is "taking her man away" almost viewing her son's relationship with another woman as an affair. They compare their son's growing up like a "break up" and always want their son to love them best. I have NEVER seen this shit with moos and their daughters.

I've seen that too and it is seriously twisted. Are there no...books, classes, hobbies, work, gardening, exercise...:&c. &c. in these sicko moos' lives?
I don't go to the moomy boards unless something is posted here and I cross-ref. Now that RR brought it up though, it does seem a little ironic...and kind of scary....

I think it's just fucking WEIRD!!
MissMononoke
also these same moos get VERY upset when their little boys grow up and get girlfriends. They INSTANTLY hate the woman who is "taking her man away" almost viewing her son's relationship with another woman as an affair. They compare their son's growing independence like a "break up" and always want their son to love them best. Moo's never act this way with their daughters, they may hate their husbands or boyfriends only because they think they can do better or don't like them, never is it because they feel THREATENED by them.

I find this disturbing and I agree. HOW THE FUCK did we get into this sitaution when a sick and twisted moother thinks this is OK to have a hubby geeting replaced their hubby 'baby son'? I fell sorry for these hubbys and I wish these future hubbys get a snip. Thank gawd I am CF because I will refuse to be replace by a child like this.
I find this disturbing and I agree. HOW THE FUCK did we get into this sitaution when a sick and twisted moother thinks this is OK to have a hubby geeting replaced their hubby 'baby son'? I fell sorry for these hubbys and I wish these future hubbys get a snip. Thank gawd I am CF because I will refuse to be replace by a child like this.

Sorry I mean:
HTF did we get into this sitaution when a sick and twisted moother thinks this is OK for a hubby getting replaced their 'baby son'?
I thought that was the case, but I just saw one topic talking about the kids 'hilarious expressions' about nursing and there seemed to be just as many daughters breastfeeding. Maybe the moos talk about their sons bf more since they want to boast how some male is still fascinated with their tits. Gross.
If tit-feeding is such a lovemaking bonding thing between moo and baybee, then...

Tit-juice = semen. XD
MissMononoke
also these same moos get VERY upset when their little boys grow up and get girlfriends. They INSTANTLY hate the woman who is "taking her man away" almost viewing her son's relationship with another woman as an affair. They compare their son's growing independence like a "break up" and always want their son to love them best.

Hah. You wanna read more about that kind of nastiness? Check out this board Mother-in-Law Stories

Another facet of that disturbing kind of relationship is the way the mothers view their daughter-in-laws as nothing more than wombs to create children that the MIL can then take over. That way, MIL can again experience motherhood, joining her son in the role of parent. Siiiiick two faces puking
MissMononoke

UNLESS moo feels daddy wuvs his little princess too much.

Edited to say thank you, Dorisan, for hooking me up with a website that willlconsume my whole day.
I couldn't agree more, the whole mom/son is really fucked up nowadays. Can you imagine what kind of husbands/partners these guys will make someday?

MissMononoke

MerlynHerne
I'm with you. This extended Bf'ing thing, especially as most of the loaves and toadlers seem to be male, indicates some very serious issues. What gets me is that these cows bring on their husbands' staying away from them on themselves with their sickening behaviour. NO child need ever be fed beyond six months!

Laughed my ass off on this one, Antivan is some awesome shit!!!! LMAO
pompom
Maybe I'll pop an Ativan and head on over there
Dorisan
Another facet of that disturbing kind of relationship is the way the mothers view their daughter-in-laws as nothing more than wombs to create children that the MIL can then take over. That way, MIL can again experience motherhood, joining her son in the role of parent. Siiiiick two faces puking

[Replying to self for continuity]

Whooo boy, did I ever find a good example of that doh face

A woman has a rather disturbing call from her MIL. I've cleaned up the original post so that it makes more sense; some of the posters on that board must be typing out this stuff at the height of hysteria.

ML:"You took my grandson away from me and I am getting him back no matter what you do or what you say!"

DIL: "well that is my decision NOT YOURS! You need to have a relationship with me, DH and DS all together and when that is accomplished the I will decided if you get to see DS."

MIL: "you F'ing bitch! I do not WANT are relationship with you and I will NEVER HAVE a relationship with you. I have a relationship with my son and my grandson and that is all I need. You can step out of the picture."

DIL: "Are you crazy! You have the dynamic confused! I am the MOM and DH is the DAD! You are not DS's MOM, I am not a womb doner to you so you can have a relationship with my DH as he plays daddy and you play mommy and that is what you want isnt it!"

MIL: "What I want is YOU OUT OF THE PICTURE! I am going to take you to COURT to get my visitation rights back! DONT YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT TALKING TO MY HUSBAND! HE FEELS THE SAME WAY ABOUT YOU AS I DO! You do not give a Sh** about your DH's family and we are going to make sure you are GONE! You have BRAINWASHED my son! I have been MISERABLE for 2 YEARS because of you!"

DIL: "I am not afraid of you MIL"

MIL: "YOU BETTER BE VERY AFRAID OF ME! THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE WAS WHEN THEY BURRIED MY OWN MOTHER INTO THE GROUND AND THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE WAS WHEN MY SON MARRIED YOU...DO YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU???"

At this point I started shaking and dropped my phone. When I picked up to listen there was just ranting and raving of a crazy woman.

She said she has seen the HORRIBLE relationship that I have with my MOTHER and no court is going to let me or my mother care for my son any further. She said I will NEVER have a realtionship with her son like she has with him. Then she said, My family is a bunch of F'ing loonitics and I treat my family like S*** and I will never have a realationship with my family like she has with my DH and my SIL!

Then she just kept ranting and raving and I hung up.
MissMononoke
also these same moos get VERY upset when their little boys grow up and get girlfriends. They INSTANTLY hate the woman who is "taking her man away" almost viewing her son's relationship with another woman as an affair. They compare their son's growing independence like a "break up" and always want their son to love them best.

That's what my fiance's mother is like. Fortunately, he hates her because she's a nasty, crazy bitch. When he had to have his 19-year old cat put down (and was very distraught), she blamed me for it. Told me to my face that it was my fault, and that I made him do it. eye rolling smiley

Dorisan
Hah. You wanna read more about that kind of nastiness? Check out this board Mother-in-Law Stories

I've read that! Great site! Thank you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login