Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

welfare and drug testing

Posted by tom_c 
welfare and drug testing
March 26, 2009
States consider drug testing for benefits

Git yer ear plugs, it's going to be louder than a barnyard rave.

retry
Re: welfare and drug testing
March 26, 2009
They should add forced birth control (such as Implanon or Norplant) to the requirements. If you are on the dole, NO BRATS FOR YOU.
March 26, 2009
Tom, your link to the article didn't work for me.

I listened to parts of two shows on a talk station this afternoon, and one of the subjects on both shows was drug testing for parasites of all kinds. Not just welfare ho skanks, but also those getting SSI for their "disabilities." They talked about Section 8, food stamps and WIC vouchers on one of the shows.

The only reproductive services Medicaid should pay for are birth control, abortion and sterilization. I don't owe anyone who gets welfare or SSI a living because they're too lazy to work. Illegals should not get handouts at all, but instead get sent back to where they came from.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
March 27, 2009
Yeah I bet ALL these people are gonna be pissed when they get called on whether or not they really HAVE a disability or are just too damn lazy to work. I'd like to see the welfare hos get Norplant so they have no damn excuse not to return to work after their youngest brat is ready for scool. And job training should be an essential requirement to get them off welfare. I am so fucking sick of the fucking slut welfare moos and their going out and hatching a loaf right about the time the youngest is ready for school if not sooner. And if they do something sneaky like having the whatever form of BC reversed, then the loaf is taken away at birth and adopted out (that can be solved, I think, by regular mandated exams to make sure the BC is still there). I think EVERYONE is sick to death of working like slaves just to support some slut and her brood of bastards.
March 27, 2009
What I'd like to know is why is this such a revelation all of a sudden? Why was this NOT being done before?

And to put this drug program in place, they should take it right from the damned welfare pot instead of infusing more taxpayer money for it.
Anonymous User
March 27, 2009
catmeow
Illegals should not get handouts at all, but instead get sent back to where they came from.

Catmeow - CHEERS!!! That's a subject that gets me hot under the collar! My mom is a retired senior citizen. She worked her whole life, therefore, she should be eligible for the max (as all seniors should) in benefits. Instead, she's getting a swift kick in the ass. Meanwhile, these illegals are getting on the proverbial "gravy train" and shitting out loaves like they're going out of style. It's sheer bullshit.
Anonymous User
March 27, 2009
MerlynHerne
I think EVERYONE is sick to death of working like slaves just to support some slut and her brood of bastards.

Raises hand! I won't go into it, but I had a "friend" who kept shitting out loaves every time her older ones were old enough to go to school. She did this for about fifteen years! Four of the kids are from the same sperm donor, the last two were from another sperm donor. After the last two, the gubmint must've gotten fed up because she was pretty much forced to have a tubal. Yeah, after SIX fuckin' kids. Great job, US fuckup government. All the while, I was working anywhere from ten to sixteen hours to make ends meet. Nobody helped ME, but breedmoo heard caching! with every loaf she shat out.
March 27, 2009
If you are sick and tired of working hard, to give others a handout, please write your represenatives in support of this action.
Please get involved, make your voice heard and make it loud.
We need to get loud and do it now.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Anonymous User
March 27, 2009
I wish that I could choose where my tax dollars go. If I could do that, I wouldn't mind working because NOT ONE PENNY would go towards welfare, wic, sec8 housing, etc. It would go to senior citizen care, environmental protection, and world wildlife federation. Fuck these skanky sluts who keep shitting out babies. I love the saying, "If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em." Made a mistake? Too bad - YOU find a way to support your sorry ass and your little resource sucker.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login