Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TMC is a book now.

Posted by CF Uter 
CF Uter
TMC is a book now.
March 27, 2009
http://www.nj.com/parenting/carrie_stetler/index.ssf/2009/03/true_mom_confessions_is_now.html

And #2 on Google Trends. Maybe after everyone reads the BS moo hood is, they will finally wake up and stop breeding.

Altho this is just another thing in the media world where they slap Mootherhood on everything too.

But I really miss TDC, *that* should be a book, a number one best-seller, so women will know exactly what men think of their lives w/ the ol' bundle of joy.
Anonymous User
Re: TMC is a book now.
March 27, 2009
why DID TDC vanish anyway? That was really fun to read.
CF Uter
March 27, 2009
From an older thread......

from their site

If you're wondering what happened to TDC, we've decided to shut it down in anticipation of our soon-to-be-relaunched sites, which will focus on women's content. We thank our wonderful dads for all their confessions and invite them to continue on TMC. (And for all those scoundrels, good riddance!)

Because you know, it is allll about the mooothers, even in confession-land, the duhds are not important. Don't worry tho, they are used to being pushed around like they are second best.....
March 27, 2009
it was due to the fact that men were saying they didnt want to be fathers didnt like their wives, didnt enjoy co sleeping etc etc etc
cant have men stating what they feel

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 27, 2009
CF Uter

But I really miss TDC, *that* should be a book, a number one best-seller, so women will know exactly what men think of their lives w/ the ol' bundle of joy.

WORD
CF Uter
March 27, 2009
mercurior

cant have men stating what they feel

well, you can't have them saying what they feel...only if it is very negative...and about little bitty baybees. Only moos can have feelings about baybees and if they happen to be negative, they really feel shame about it, and that is why they need the cloak of an internet board and need the support of other moos who understand them,besides moos only feel negative about baybees and moo hood because they work sooo hard and are under a lot of stresss DTMIJITW, but duhds are just mean and just don't understand the moos, so they don't count unless it is payday.
Gigabyte
March 27, 2009
MissMononoke

I'll tell you why Miss Mooncake, because the True Dads Confession (TDC) tell the real holy of God's truth about the moo, the baby, every thing, saying how the wife kicks them out of their bed and replace their hubby with a child so the moo can do sexually BF god knows stuff with the baby. And I mean absolutly everything and then suddenly the moos did not accept it and shut it down. But I tell you the truth that they shut it down because TRUTH HURTS.
CFTeen
March 27, 2009
Bleh. TDC should have their own book by all rights; that place told the whole truth about marriage and parenthood. Too bad those two-faced broodsows pulled the plug.

Say...how hard would it be to host a similar site? Really, what would it take? I have too much free time on my hands anyway.
March 27, 2009
maybe someone should create a website for these duhs..

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Anonymous User
March 27, 2009
Making a website like that isn't difficult. If you want to shop for hosting or domains, godaddy.com (LOL) is a good service. They also have some tutorials that can help if you don't know much about websites. The best way to learn something like that is to start out small and do lots of reading. I started making websites in 6th grade and taught myself off the internet. I just don't have time for a lot of that stuff now sad smiley
March 27, 2009
MissMononoke

Being one of the late comers to this board, I'm sitting here thinking "oh man! what did I miss?". Searching, I see there used to be truedadconfessions.com. but going to that site takes you to http://www.truuconfessions.com/ which has a conspicuous absence of "Dad", just "Mom". Wellll, this stuff has to be out there somewhere. Sure 'nuff, some of it got quoted on other boards. Oh lordy, that must have been a hilarious board to read.

"so she always asks if i can tell a difference after 3 kids. i lie. too bad your penis doesn't get bigger after kids, because it's like feeding a whale a tic tac."

waving hellolarious

I've never really gotten into the swing of being a dad. Not even when they got older. I go through the motions and act interested, but most of the time when I'm playing with them, watching their sports, or other duties, I'm thinking of things I'd rather be doing. When it comes down to it, it's boring.

I love my kids dearly, but I cant wait till they are OUT OF MY HOUSE... BTW, I have 4 girls ages 19, 17, 15, 11

She's fat and not very energetic. She doesn't like to travel very much and her entire existence is focused on the two kids: none on me at all, and yet I'm the supporter, the planner, the executor. I'd leave tomorrow if I thought it wouldn't hurt the kids….

Ever since we had kids my wife has become fearful of everything - afraid the kids will die if they don't wear helmets for even the lamest sports; afraid we won't be able to pay the mortgage even though I make more than enough; afraid global warming will ruin our kids' futures....the list goes on. She used to be such a free spirit when we were dating and first married. Now everything gets her stressed. I'm so tempted to start spiking her drinks with Zoloft...

Having children ruined my life as well as hers. Why do women feel so obligated to have children even though they really don't want them 24/7?

if it was not for my 2 young children I would walk out on my wife right now,

I love my children more than anything. I don't see them during the day much. I have to watch them at nights while my wife works. I can't wait for them to go to bed so I can have some alone time. I just don't have the patience to sit and play with them or keep them entertained for very long, plus I'm so tired by then I want some me time.
When do they get old enough to not have to be supervised ALL THE TIME?

I love my kid more than anything. But occassionally, I mean a couple of times a day, I wonder if I've made a mistake by throwing away my personal freedom, probably for the rest of my life. I try not to think about it that way, but sometimes I do, and its a bit scary.

Babies are flat out boring.
Maybe when it is old enough to have some kind of a personality, I will love it.
But now? Eh. All it does is lie there, shit its pants, cry, eat, and sleep.

Having kids is over rated

i hate kids. why did i let her talk me into having them?

Last night the two youngest went at it tooth and claw - hitting, screeching, lying when I came in. My oldest son has sworn never to have children for the hundredth time, and I spouted some worn-out 'bingo' saying about "It's different when they're yours".
What an idiot I am. I'm lying through my teeth and he knows it. It's different all right --- you can't return them to sender!!!

I wish i'd never let her talk me into having kids. I didn't really want them. And now that we do, we can't go back to the way things were. Things were perfect before. Don't get me wrong. I do love them and would do anything for them. Its just that life was so much better before. We're living paycheck-to-paycheck since she quit work to be a sahm and we never get to do anything fun. Its just kids, kids, kids. I'd switch places with my childless buddies any day.

Why didn't I get a dog instead of having a kid?

i hate being a sahd. i never get to have fun with my boys. i'm tired of cleanin up after my wife and son (and woman say men are pigs lol). the only time i have to my self is when i walk to the store for smokes. cant even be by my self takin a crap some times. sad aint it \:\( if it wasnt for my son i would have been gone like yesterday .

Marriage is hard. Having kids is even harder.

I'm so happy my wife doesn't want kids.

I stay late at work just to postpone coming home to a screeching wife and kid. I don't know which one is worse. I have no freedom, I can't go back to college, I can't travel. I feel as though I'm wearing a ball and chain. If I could have one wish it would be to go back and get a vasectomy before I met my wife.

I am 38, married for seven years, and a first-year parent. Sadly, I now understand how two people can stay together only "for the sake of the kids."
I can only hope I feel differently in 17 years.

I loved my children, and then they became teenagers, and then I stopped loving them. Then they became hot shot young adults on the road to success, and now I don't like them at all. I think I was only in parenting for the little kids depending on me phase.

Honestly, do preteens really have thousands of dollars to go see Hannah Montana? No. The reason the tickets for the preteen pop tart are so high is because of sucker parents like me who will do anything to make their kid happy/shut the hell up for a couple of days.
Signed, one dad who is now $2000 poorer.

Though I'm coming up for Thanksgiving, please understand that I will enforce quiet time while the children are sleeping and I will darn-well go to bed when I want to.
What you don't understand is that coming up there is going to throw off our kids' sleeping patterns for a week. When we leave, you'll be sleeping good while my wife and I are getting up 2-3 times a night with our infant trying to get him back on schedule. To say nothing of our 3 year old who wakes up at 5:30 a.m. every day.
How 'bout a little sympathy please rather than the attitude!

Sometimes i would rather stay at work all night, rather then come home where i have to listen to my wife complain, and my kids scream.

My wife and I had the most spontaneous sex last night. I wish it could always be that way. But its tough being that way with a 2 year old running around. I Love you babe

I can't bring myself to touch my wife anymore after seeing her tear "down there" and poop on the delivery table.
March 27, 2009
How I wish I'd have been able to read TDC too, Dorisan. I came here too late. Those excerpts had me gasping, laughing and feeling sad for them at the same time. If I had that fate that most of them have, I'd be standing on the railroad tracks staring down the AmTrak. I don't know how they keep up the facade with that drudgery.
March 28, 2009
cherryice
How I wish I'd have been able to read TDC too, Dorisan. I came here too late. Those excerpts had me gasping, laughing and feeling sad for them at the same time. If I had that fate that most of them have, I'd be standing on the railroad tracks staring down the AmTrak. I don't know how they keep up the facade with that drudgery.

I did a search on the new site, using keywords 'true dad confessions'. I guess one can see why it was taken down:

<>I am afraid my husband is posting on true dad confessions. I think we are very happy....I Love him very much and hope he is happy w/ us as well!

<>I wish there was a "you're an asshole" button on True Dad Confessions. Some of those guys make my blood boil.

<>The True Dad Confessions site scares the hell out of me. What if my husband thinks like most of those men? It makes me question everything he's told me. Was he lying when he told me i'm beautiful? Does he really think i'm sexy after i've had the babies, even though i have stretch marks and everything is sagging? Or, does he just say those things to look like a nice guy and ensure he gets regular sex? Is it possible that he has a hot girlfriend on the side, and he only keeps me around because i'm a good mom? Holy Crap i've never felt so insecure as i do now after reading those confessions.

<>I read the confessions on True Dad Confessions and I'm shocked by how many men have to beg for sex. I have never turned my husband down. It never even occurred to me. I love him and I love having sex with him.

<>i just read several pages of the true dad confessions and i am scared of my husband's secret thoughts. I put on lingerie and we made wild passionate love so I could feel better.

<>I hate men a little more each time I read the shit on True Dad Confessions. Bastards.

<>Does anyone else ever read True Dad Confessions and go "Wow I hope he never feels that way after we get married"? There's some scary stuff on there.

Too bad that part of the site was taken down. It sounds like it might have opened communication between the moms and men whom they had ceased to see as husbands and mates, relegating them to daddies and providers.
March 28, 2009
Dorisan
I did a search on the new site, using keywords 'true dad confessions'. I guess one can see why it was taken down:

<>I am afraid my husband is posting on true dad confessions. I think we are very happy....I Love him very much and hope he is happy w/ us as well!

<>I wish there was a "you're an asshole" button on True Dad Confessions. Some of those guys make my blood boil.

<>The True Dad Confessions site scares the hell out of me. What if my husband thinks like most of those men? It makes me question everything he's told me. Was he lying when he told me i'm beautiful? Does he really think i'm sexy after i've had the babies, even though i have stretch marks and everything is sagging? Or, does he just say those things to look like a nice guy and ensure he gets regular sex? Is it possible that he has a hot girlfriend on the side, and he only keeps me around because i'm a good mom? Holy Crap i've never felt so insecure as i do now after reading those confessions.

<>I read the confessions on True Dad Confessions and I'm shocked by how many men have to beg for sex. I have never turned my husband down. It never even occurred to me. I love him and I love having sex with him.

<>i just read several pages of the true dad confessions and i am scared of my husband's secret thoughts. I put on lingerie and we made wild passionate love so I could feel better.

<>I hate men a little more each time I read the shit on True Dad Confessions. Bastards.

<>Does anyone else ever read True Dad Confessions and go "Wow I hope he never feels that way after we get married"? There's some scary stuff on there.

Too bad that part of the site was taken down. It sounds like it might have opened communication between the moms and men whom they had ceased to see as husbands and mates, relegating them to daddies and providers.

The truth hurts, doesn't it you cows? waving hellolarious
Gigabyte
March 28, 2009
March 29, 2009
Though I'm coming up for Thanksgiving, please understand that I will enforce quiet time while the children are sleeping and I will darn-well go to bed when I want to. What you don't understand is that coming up there is going to throw off our kids' sleeping patterns for a week. When we leave, you'll be sleeping good while my wife and I are getting up 2-3 times a night with our infant trying to get him back on schedule. To say nothing of our 3 year old who wakes up at 5:30 a.m. every day. How 'bout a little sympathy please rather than the attitude!

This one shows, though, that breeder selfishness is not confined to moos. This is why I do not wish to visit breeders or have them visit me. If this asshat wanted to have everything the way it is at home, he should stay the fuck there along with his brats.

However, I enjoyed reading TDC The duhs pretty much told the TRUTH about breeding. A shame the fucking broodsows couldn't stand the heat--so they threw the duhs out of the kitchen!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login