Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Safe Baby Handling Tips"...hilarious!!

Posted by CrabCake 
"Safe Baby Handling Tips"...hilarious!!
March 28, 2009
Saw this today and nearly pissed myself. Could NOT stop laughing. Now I'm actually hoping I have to buy a baybee gift for somebody, because this is PERFECT. I read the comments at Amazon, and even breeders who received it as a gag gift find it funny!!

Love the "Wheel of Responsibility" included on the front of the book. bouncing and laughing

http://www.penshorn.com/2008/05/15/safe-baby-handling-tips.aspx

Breeders today are dumb and dumber. All they taught when they are old is how to make babies but when they pop them out they don't know how to handle a baby.
Re: "Safe Baby Handling Tips"...hilarious!!
March 28, 2009
Very cute! I must be tired, but I couldn't find the link to the "Wheel of Responsibility." Nevertheless, thanks for the giggle!
March 28, 2009
Found it...it's the little dial on the front of the book that moo and duh spin to see who gets to change Shitley's diaper at 3 AM. waving hellolarious

March 28, 2009
Ah, I see; thanks! Cute.
I saw this in a bookstore not terribly long ago and thought it hilarious. I'd be laughing harder if there weren't people who are actually using it as a guide. (don't ask.)
March 30, 2009
Oh what a fabulous idea! Every new parent should be sent home from the hospital with one.
March 30, 2009
I love how to incorrectly pick it up.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login