Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1395 Abolish Mother's Day

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1395 Abolish Mother's Day
May 16, 2006
Getting right down to it, it's just another holiday that the entitlement-minded moos of the world get to expect things from their husbands, kids, parents, friends, and the world at large. They infiltrate restaurants with their famblees wreaking all-out havoc because it's "their day." And just what do most moms of today do, anyway? From what I see, they raise a bunch of entitlement-minded brats and bleat on how they should be earning $134,000 a year.

On the retail side of it, it's GREAT for the florists, clothiers, jewelers, restauranteurs, etc., of the world because everyone spends money on moo.
Re: 1395 Abolish Mother's Day
May 16, 2006
as my first mothers day in america passed, i cannot beleive how pushy the tv is over buying stuff for moothers day.

the moo thats staying in this house got a pendent with diamonds, a brooch, some clothes, her hair cut, her sons hair cut... but.. not by her husband, or her kids, but by the house owner and he isnt with her at all..so he bought it for someone just because she has bred..

idiotic man

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Mother's day is a consumer scam, just like all the rest of the "fake holidays", and most of the real ones too. I try to not buy into the hype, mostly because my Mom chooses to visit her Mom for that weekend. I join them when possible, and it's always fun to just spend time with the both of them. I'll get nice pots for the both of them, and pot up clippings from some of my more interesting plants.

About the "salary" a woman should get for being a SAHM...yeah, maybe when they start paying teachers and other people who work in the social service world 100,000 per year....then we can maybe begin to possibly discuss this.
**About the "salary" a woman should get for being a SAHM...yeah, maybe when they start paying teachers and other people who work in the social service world 100,000 per year....then we can maybe begin to possibly discuss this.**

Feh, that's a great point.
Anonymous User
May 16, 2006
Ack, I was so dumb, I went to the zoo to take pictures of animals on Mother's Day. Oh GOD! Full of strollers and breeders.

On the plus side, some duh (who could have been hot), with his stroller and moo who had obviously let herself go, no makeup, sweatpants, fat, etc, the duh checked me out, mainly cause I had a really nice new pair of pants on that made my ass look great. Heh, I let him look at what he wasn't going to get, it's his own fault he bred, he can look at women who are within normal body fat levels and actually take care of their appearance all he wants, he's still going home with a saggy, worn out moo at the end of the day. :p
May 16, 2006
LOL Lady Cooper!!!!!!! Yeah, I get duh checking me out too, all a while their moo wife is fat and blah.

I wonder whatever happened with just wishing our Mothers' Happy Mothers Day, and just giving them a hug??? What a bunch of crap.

lab mom
May 17, 2006
Duhs love me too - but they make me want to puke. Hey, asshole - if you wrecked your life, it's not my problem! And I'm NOT going to fluff your ego!
May 18, 2006
The worst commercial I saw from a jeweler was for Valentine's Day. Man get single moo a piece of jewelry for V-Day. Her toddler daughter asks about the gift. Moo says the man "likes" her. I hate how this teaches a young child that a man MUST buy a present if he is having sex with a woman.

If a single mother can find a decent man who is good to her and the child, that is good because most of the kids are abused or neglected by the men their moms bring home. Most of the time, it is the single moos who support the men and get nothing in return. I heard from my former friend (the once-again single mom), who decided not to live with her horrid sister. It was like talking to the "old" friend again.

This woman had put in a lot of the money for the house as well as spend a ton of $$$$ for stuff for the new home yet her soon-to-be ex-husband changed the locks and told her to LEAVE!!! She will never get a penny out of it. And...this man - even though he had his own career - used HER savings when he bought a new car. He purchased expensive suits for himself but would not even fix the brakes on his wife's car.

It is rare that a single mother is going to have this great boyfriend who gifts her with a diamond tennis bracelet or pendant for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, or any other day.

In 2002, my husband and I went out to eat at Steak & Ale on Mother's Day. At that time, I worked a job where I had ONLY Sundays off so that was the only day to go out. I did not even think of Mother's Day 'til we got to the restaurant. I was working a job I hated so I was even more depressed at the restaurant.

What was really pitiful was to see these bored teens listening to their portable CD players AT the table! Talk about these kids being very rude and disresepctful to their mothers and other family members tha were with them. The teens did not want to be there. It is a thankless job to have kids which is why I am glad I chose this path in life.
May 18, 2006
Feh, it does tick me off that these lazy, pampered SAHMoos scream about how they should earn $134,000. What the "F" do these women DO to warrant such a salary??? I am back in the "where am I going to work" place in life. The call center I worked fired the client I worked for on that account - no more job for me! I may go back to another center but the place is a pandemonium with applicants despite low unemployment in my area. I was interviewed yesterday and told I was going to be highly recommended for rehire. No callback yet. It is unnerving.

I may go back to my other job where I had been on an on call basis. I would like to see these housemoos actually do something to earn a living as well as have the concerns of a job maybe not coming through while the bills are still there. I have no man to look after me. Nor will the state take care of a childfree-by-choice person if there is a job loss other than unemployment which I would not qualify for since I have the other on call job. Gee...can I get paid for doing my own laundry and cooking like these moos want? Don't mind me...I am just trippin' this morning due to insecurities I am feeling right now... sad smiley
If a SAHM worked each position she supposedly does FULL time, she'd not only be working 400 hours a week, but then, yes, she would actually deserve the 134,000 per year. Unfortunately, when you're doing 10 jobs, you're only doing each of them part time, and even with multitasking, you aren't going to accrue enough hours to "earn" 134,000 per year. Total bullshit.
May 18, 2006
Feh, sounds like more sahmoo entitlement crap. confused smiley

lab mom
May 19, 2006
It is the self-entitlement crap! I posted a rant about a woman, whose only child is off at college, but she is still a housewife. Never worked since marrying her husband yet complains about cooking the man's supper and gives him grief about everything. I do know both sides of the story so it is not as if I was only told one person's version. The wife does spend her husband's money and has been extremely wasteful at times despite being told what limits need to be set on spending.

This happens a lot. These wives often withhold sex. Again, I have heard both sides of the story in these situations and it was not always about the husbands being jerks but the housewives having an entitlement mentality. They do not appreciate being married to decent men who are working hard to provide for them and any kids who may still be living in the home.

These spoiled wives also do not realize that another good man probably would not come along if their husbands got tired of the BS and divorced them. I and probably many of us ladies here on this site do know that it is not easy to find a man who is good and kind to women. I know I speak from experience on this issue. I often wonder how the decent men tend to be saddled with the worst women. Sadly, most of the guys only stay because they know they would be financially raped if they dared speak the word "divorce".
May 19, 2006
india_darshan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I and probably many of us ladies here on
> this site do know that it is not easy to find a
> man who is good and kind to women.

You can count me in. I can't even find a man I'd want to date, much less marry. And those lazy greedy moo bitches are giving ALL of us a bad name - and giving the women-haters plenty of ammo.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.