Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone can reproduce and here is the proof...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Anyone can reproduce and here is the proof...
March 30, 2009
Some of you are really nice and might not find this website amusing. I do - forgive me. Sprogging is not a miracle. Look! Anybody can do it!

http://whythefuckdoyouhaveakid.com/page/1

Some of these loaves look like they don't stand a chance, I'm afraid...
Re: Anyone can reproduce and here is the proof...
March 30, 2009
(eye starts twitching)

I fail to find that site amusing. Not because I'm nice, but because it's downright infuriating. If children are the future, then the future does not bode well. The fact that people like that are allowed to breed is one reason why I keep a loaded gun by my bed at night.

That site is like a flaming advertisement for why abortion and birth control are virtuous things.
March 30, 2009
They are punks who fucked and then said "o fuck"!
Sadly, it's never going to stop. As long as these pro-liars are around to advertise the "eeeevils of abortion" these stupid babies will keep having stupid babies.

I don't find it amusing, rather, I think I threw up in my mouth.
March 31, 2009
Punks and skanks make baybees.

So what else is new?eye rolling smiley

Oh, and wait a little time...we are going to hear about how either a punk or a skank brutally kills the baybee in the news, too.
March 31, 2009
Wow, that's like (mostly) White Trash Weekly!

I hate how they all look so damn proud of themselves. Smug roaches, the whole lot of 'em. angry smiley
Look at the finest examples of virtue found among mankind, alas, we will never be able to reach those levels of enlightenment only the chosen ones might achieve. Anyway, let them be. After all, asinus asinum fricat.
March 31, 2009
Trashy ho-bag welfare recipients. They should all be sterilized. These are all poster children of "What is Wrong With America."
March 31, 2009
I'm seeing some neglect in the future of the poor kids. (I know, Captain Obvious)
I wish all these people had a convention that just happened to be the landing site of a sizeable asteroid.
March 31, 2009
There are tiny little comments, lower left corner, just under pic. some of them are sarcasm 101... that is the funny part. I don't know how long that page will last as I'm sure the mootard trolls will find it out.

I truly think this is a snarky website.. and it is funny.

I realize that, in truth, these breeders are losers... or most likely will be losers. And the only reason they smirk and are smug is because society supports it, or by remaining silent, supports it.

Where did he/she get those pics anyway?

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

March 31, 2009
twocents
There are tiny little comments, lower left corner, just under pic. some of them are sarcasm 101... that is the funny part. I don't know how long that page will last as I'm sure the mootard trolls will find it out.

I truly think this is a snarky website.. and it is funny.

I realize that, in truth, these breeders are losers... or most likely will be losers. And the only reason they smirk and are smug is because society supports it, or by remaining silent, supports it.

Where did he/she get those pics anyway?

Many remain silent for fear of brutality. For now, our society has a blind eye approach to the fact who will feed and dress those kids. Things will go the other way when government has little money and cannot tax anymore because we all will be broke.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login