Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A new acquisition: Angelina wants a slumdog child

Posted by Anonymous User 
Looks like this one and Madonna are on a competition. If you collect cars or comics you are a freak, instead, if you collect children you are one step closer to Heaven. This is how the world works. eye rolling smiley

The Sun

ANGELINA JOLIE told a young star of Slumdog Millionaire that she hopes to adopt an Indian child, it was revealed yesterday.

AZHARUDDIN MOHAMMED, ten, asked the actress at last month’s Oscars if she planned to bring up an Indian orphan. I think he was taking the piss out of her waving hellolarious

Angelina is said to have replied: “Well, I’ll let you into a little secret, we will soon.”

She met Azharuddin and RUBINA ALI, nine, backstage in Los Angeles after Slumdog won eight Oscars.

Onlookers said 33-year-old Angelina was very taken by the pair and chatted freely with them.

She and husband BRAD PITT, 45, already have three adopted children: Maddox, eight, from Cambodia; Pax, five, from Vietnam and Zahara, four, from Ethiopia.

They also have three biological kids — Shiloh, two, and eight-month-old twins Vivienne and Knox.

The couple have already shown interest in adopting from India to add to what Angelina has called her “rainbow family”.

In November 2006 they visited an orphanage in Pune and spent more than an hour meeting children and handing out toys.

The adoption centre’s chief said at the time: “Brad and Angelina were lovely and adore kids. Every move and every look of the couple was filled with love for our children and we were floored with their genuine affection.

“It was great excitement not only for our kids but for our staff as well.”

The couple were both in the country while Angelina made the film A Mighty Heart, in which she played the wife of a kidnap victim.

US reports at the time claimed Brad wanted to adopt a boy the couple planned to call India.
Re: A new acquisition: Angelina wants a slumdog child
March 31, 2009
She needs an Asian, like Chinese....
March 31, 2009
Then she's going to look for alien babies once she runs out of all trendy colors of orphans here on Earth.eye rolling smiley
March 31, 2009
The kids will get better care financially with these two than in their own countries. Sadly, it is not Angelina, Brad, or Madonna who will take care of these children but a fleet of nannies and governesses. For them, these adoptions are about ego and publicity. Chances are the children will grow up to be as messed up as most celeb kids due to too many material things and not enough discipline or parental care. It is a contest between Angelina and Madonna. Madonna no longer has a man who is interested in her so she will go the "adopt the Earth" route. Her career is no longer what it used to be, either. I bet Guy, the ex, is glad to get out of that one. He only has the one kid to be responsible for unless he was also on the adoption papers for the Malawi boy.
March 31, 2009
Actually, Madonna may not get that child- the Malawi Gov't is investgating her "immoral lifestyle".
March 31, 2009
they could buy an entire village and teach everyone, give them all clean water.. but nooo. they gotta have that latest colour..

(i would love them to find a grey alien kid, or a reptoid

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicspecies.htm

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 31, 2009
:This is true, mercurior. I'd love to see some superrich CF celeb do something like that. There also tons of white kyds here that need loving homes--or if you must be trendy, there are other kyds as well--black, asian, hispanic, etc. But white kyds aren't fashionable...it HAS to have a colour and must--MUST--be from a turd-werld country. These celebretards make me want totwo faces puking
March 31, 2009
She's gotta catch up with octamoo ya know.
Meh, Not really a bad thing--it's one fewer child on public aid. Let Jolie foot the brat's bills, not the taxpayer.
Rose Red

I have always wondered, why do people not think of Indians as Asians? confused smiley India is a subcontinent in South Asia.
March 31, 2009
Kaye
Rose Red

I have always wondered, why do people not think of Indians as Asians? confused smiley India is a subcontinent in South Asia.

People from India are referred to as Asians, depends who you talk to and where are they from. Europe and Asia are connected to form one continent, Eurasia. It also includes Saudi Arabia peninsula but not Africa.

In eastern parts of Europe, people from India are often referred to as Middle-Asians, where people from Korea and Japan are referred to as people from Far East. It is worth noting that Europe actually ends at the Ural mountains. Anything there after is considered Asia. Far East and Middle Asia are just specifics.

Another interesting part is that Europe does end at the Ural mountains, which means that only about 25% of Russia is in Europe. 75% of it is in Asia. And yes, only about 25% of Russians are actually of white race, the rest are Asians. Something that our media does not show to us.
Techie- Why did I have a feeling you'd be able to answer my question? lol Thanks. Though, I should have been more specific, by "people" I really meant North Americans. A lot of North Americans tend to forget that Asia consists of more than just Japan and China; or, as most here say, "the ones with the pointy eyes." eye rolling smiley
April 01, 2009
we in england call those from the indian sub continent asians..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login