Advanced

Man beheads 5 year old sister in front of police

Posted by Rose Red 
Man beheads 5 year old sister in front of police
March 31, 2009
Brother's knife attack on sisters rattles suburb
By GLEN JOHNSON

Associated Press Writer

MILTON, Mass. — With her long hair and model's poise, 17-year-old Samantha Revelus exuded confidence when she recited an original poem Saturday afternoon about a strong woman who stood up to "ignorant souls." An hour after she finished rehearsal for an upcoming poetry reading, Samantha was dead on the floor of her family's home. She had been stabbed, police say, by her 23-year-old brother.

Kerby Revelus then decapitated his 5-year-old sister as her birthday cake from the day before sat on the kitchen table, before turning on his 9-year-old sister, who called police.

Responding officers broke down the door and shot him dead. The first one inside had witnessed Bianca's beheading.

Sarafina was hospitalized Sunday with defensive wounds to her hands and stab wounds in her abdomen and one of her legs.

"In policing, we see the raw human emotion every day, but to think that a human being could afflict such an atrocious, violent act on his own family is unbelievable," Milton police Chief Richard G. Wells Jr. said Sunday. "When I walked up to the first officer (on the scene), I could see the whole story right in his face. This just told me that this was something very bad."

Investigators believe Revelus had been agitated since Friday night, when he got in a fistfight with a neighbor in this tony suburb that is also home to Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick. Revelus, investigators believe, may have targeted Samantha in the fallout from the episode.

"Blows were exchanged," Wells said. "I don't know the cause of it, but we're confident that did happen. He had been agitated in the hours that followed that, going into the day and last night."

Samantha's classmates referred to her by her nickname, "Princess," and remarked at her grace, class and friendliness. She had been one of about 20 students who had been at the high school Saturday afternoon to rehearse for a poetry jam on Thursday. Samantha also had practiced for a school fashion show earlier that morning.

"She had a stage presence like you couldn't believe," classmate Kassi Stein said.

Sobbing, she added: "She had just a soft voice and everyone would lean in to hear what she was saying."

But Samantha's poetry was bold and assertive. In "Acquaintance," she closed: "So what lousy wind brought you here? What values you offer? She's a woman, a queen, a goddess. Don't treat her like any other."

Investigators believe Revelus attacked his siblings with a household knife while their grandmother, who neighbors say lives on the first floor, was doing laundry in the basement. The children's parents were away; their mother is a nurse at a Boston hospital, Wells said.

Sarafina, a student at the Tucker Elementary School, just behind the house, called 911 just before 5 p.m. An officer on patrol in the neighborhood arrived within a minute, Wells said, and could hear an altercation inside as he reached the second floor. The 911 operator tried to persuade Sarafina to open the door, but when she didn't the officer broke through.

"As the officer entered the door, (Revelus) decapitated (Bianca) in front of him," Wells said. "He actually walked into a killing field. He walked into such carnage, as far as the atrocity of it, I've never seen it."

Within moments, four officers were inside and two of them shot Revelus as he tried to get to Sarafina, Wells said. Revelus fell, still clutching the knife.

Details about the number of shots and who killed Revelus were pending the outcome of an autopsy Sunday.

Revelus had recently served jail time on a gun charge, Wells said, but the details would not be released until courts opened Monday. Neighbors said Revelus was in a car that was pulled over by police and from which one occupant threw a gun into a sewer.

Police had been called to the family's house in 2004 after a domestic violence report that Revelus had punched a woman living there, Wells said.

A neighbor, Norm Walsh, said his daughter Kate Walsh, a Hollis, N.H., police officer, reported hearing two shots as she went outside to bring in groceries from the family car. Moments later, a blood-covered officer emerged carrying Sarafina, seeking towels to stanch her bleeding.

"It's shocking to me," said Norm Walsh, whose son is the same age as Revelus. "He played a lot of pickup hoops in the driveway."

Walsh said the family had lived in the neighborhood for over 20 years and was warm. They were of Haitian descent, like many in a neighborhood where Creole is spoken alongside English.

"The family is a solid family. Both parents worked; good kids. Completely makes no sense," he said.

A two-hour grief counseling session was held at the school Sunday afternoon and will be offered Monday to students and employees.

The officers involved in the case were placed on administrative leave and were receiving stress counseling from the Boston Police Department.
Re: Man beheads 5 year old sister in front of police
March 31, 2009
The most bloodthirsty beasts can lurk in the sunniest families.

Poor girls.sad smiley
March 31, 2009
Rose Red

"The family is a solid family. Both parents worked; good kids. Completely makes no sense," he said.

Well, obviously it wasn't a "solid family". Things like this don't "just happen". Something smells rotten in tunatown.

Anyone else get a bitter taste in their mouth at the way the girl's classmates described her? "Princess"? I'd be interested in getting the whole story, and all sides of it.
March 31, 2009
One less scumbag in the world.
March 31, 2009
Cry me a river. I'm willing to bet shitbrain brudder was a fucking schizy, the famblee knew it, and didn't have the balls to boot his ass out on the street. You see this alllll the time. Dumbass famblee (moo usually) will sacrifice rest of famblee for one piece of shit offspring. This was probably first born piece of shit loaf and was the golden dick. Goldendick did not turn out as expected and moo could not POSSIBLY bear to see poor little whacko sprogg out on street. The rest of the famblee can be slaughtered but that only matters to mootard after the fact. "But he was her bruuuddder, he NEVER would have doone something like thaaat:".. ha

I hope the cops aren't sued by the fucktards because they executed the prickbrain. Very few of this shit for brain famblees think that they got rid of a piece of shit mental bastard child, even if that child is 23 years old.

on the other hand, there are virtually no facilities to take these waste of space people in. My feeling is, dangerous whackos should be ousted from family situations even if the only other recourse is the streets. At the frikkin least, they should be sterilized. There are far too many who think their dicks and cunts work and wanna use them. And, as I've pointed out, they don't give a shit what they inflict on the offspring.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Twocents, this story from Salon.com illustrates exactly what you're saying:

http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2009/03/26/bauer_autism/index.html

This idiot allowed her autistic son to terrorize her family up to and beyond attemped rapes and breaking bones and still makes excuses for him. Classic breeder brain.
March 31, 2009
Great link, MoJo.
AngryReptileKeeper
Rose Red

Well, obviously it wasn't a "solid family". Things like this don't "just happen". Something smells rotten in tunatown.

Anyone else get a bitter taste in their mouth at the way the girl's classmates described her? "Princess"? I'd be interested in getting the whole story, and all sides of it.

Yeah, I was thinking something like that too. Nobody should die like that, but I wouldn't be surprised if living with a "Princess" could push an already unstable wacko over the edge. Do you think any of her classmates have been secretly thinking "ding dong, the Princess is dead?" It's always such a "shock," these families were always so "perfect," and anyone who gets killed is always a saint from heaven. What the fuck? How 'bout that fist fight with the neighbor? I've lived on this earth for 56 years and have never gotten into a fist fight with a neighbor. Have I led a sheltered life, or was there fatal craziness in that family?
We need to reopen the big mental hospitals and start institutionalizing these whackos ASAP. It would solve at least 2/3's of the homeless problem too. I'm sick and tired of hearing about everybody's sacred right to harrass and terrorize the rest of us. What about our right to live in peace and safety?
March 31, 2009
MoJo
We need to reopen the big mental hospitals and start institutionalizing these whackos ASAP. It would solve at least 2/3's of the homeless problem too. I'm sick and tired of hearing about everybody's sacred right to harrass and terrorize the rest of us. What about our right to live in peace and safety?

MoJo... I've been saying that for years. In here and anywhere else I get the opportunity. Oh, and don't forget the whackos right to die of exposure. Our beloved ACLU (ptui) will send out lawyers to stand by some whacko who is blabbering and telling them they do not have to go with the cops to shelter.

Between the ACLU and the politicians, that is how the hospitals were shut down. This shifts the burden of care for whack jobs onto famblees. Of a truth, the only option is to keep them at home or turn

I probably shouldn't, but I really despise mentals. There are some who are so obviously over the edge, they aren't cognizant of anything. However, I don't think these are the types that act murderously. Most of the whackjobs you see that get arrested for murder, assault, etc. KNOW THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG. It is so f'ing obvious that they know how to run from cops, try to lie to cover up what they did, in short do anything they can to avoid PUNISHMENT. If they did not think it was WRONG, they would the bloody hell just stand there with a vapid expression. And of course, their G.D. lawyers just feed into that.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

March 31, 2009
MoJo

My thoughts, too.
I've heard it on the news, how sad for the girls. sad smiley And the breeders kept on breeding because they want to give their sprogs a playmate, someone to look after, and expected happy sunshines and rainbows of wonderful sibling relationship. I guess they forgot that they fight all time, competing for parents attention, becomes resentful because their sibling is popular, stealing their stuff, and so on. Sibling rivalry anyone? I've wonder if that's the case, because if it is, I'm not too surprised.
March 31, 2009
I think that a lot of these "whackjobs" know EXACTLY what they are doing and should be imprisoned on the first offense. Mootard, though, also bears a lot of the blame here. The little bastard should have been tossed out on the street and all the locks changed. However, I am sure that Mootard has probably stood up for prickbrain and excused his actions since day one.

I don't get this shit, either. I'm almost 56 and have yet to have a fight with a neighbour.
March 31, 2009
we have, one side was they wanted us to tear down our plants (spiky). so their grandkids could play football on our garden as well as theirs.. guess what we said..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 31, 2009
Pictures of the unfortunates

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Boston-man-shot-after-killing-younger-sisters/ss/events/us/033109brothersisters
March 31, 2009
married with rabbits

His mom took issue with my complaints and said I was discriminating because he was "bipolar." No, because he was FUCKING STALKING ME. I incidentally stormed out of the meeting and had a car wreck right after. I digress.

He got committed a few days later. My husband was there to see the whole thing. He was literally dragged away.

By the way, his mom can FUCK HERSELF.

That is all.

Man, you survived the crash obviously, hope you weren't seriously hurt.. I imagine you would have liked to have been the fly on the wall to watch his ass get dragged away. I presume he never returned either... that can present a whole plethora of problems as well... getting rid of his belongings...etc. Did you ever see the stupid moocow after that? I think I would have tried to rub some salt in...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

March 31, 2009
married with rabbits
By the way, his stalker activities included more than asking to take me for a walk. My next duplex neighbors informed me he was peeping into my windows while I wasn't home as well. He was just WEIRD and unmedicated. He had this idea that I owed him sex because I was, and I quote, "female, and that's enough."

(Shudders) I can't imagine how disturbing that must be. Dear sweet Jesus, I wonder how long it would have been before he would have raped someone? Reading shit like that makes me want to go out and buy a shotgun. doh face
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login