Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stupid Moomie on GoPets

Posted by AngryReptileKeeper 
Stupid Moomie on GoPets
March 31, 2009
GoPets is an interactive virtual pet game where you can have cats, dogs, and/or pandas.

Now with the initial explanation out of the way, time for the topic at hand, I had a run-in with a moo in the game's main chat room, Buy Sell Trade (BST for short). She was regaling us with details about how her kid is "a messy pee-er", how the kid always smells like pee, how his classmates and teachers had the audacity to demand that she do something about it, how she smelled his pants this morning... Typical breeder shit.

That's the last damn thing I want to read while shoveling breakfast in my gob. So I tell her that it's a really disgusting topic, and suggested that, if she feels the need to talk about such things, she go get on one of the billions of mommy forums to pander to a more interested party, because the GoChat was a wholly inappropriate place to talk about her kid's pee problems.

So she sends me this:

So sorry you were offended... As a regular user of BST lounge, many many days you will find a lot of other topics being discussed. If the topic was offensive to you there are ways to say that without being so rude. (I'm the rude one?) I am happy to oblige. The way you said it was just rude. There is also the option of making your own room. ( I should have to?) The room that is made is made by players (it's not) and there is nothing wrong with me discussing day to day events in my life with the people that are there. We are a close group and happen to have kids... (not most of us) Such is life.. I see your age on your profile is 25 ? I would think you could handle someone talking a bout a urine smell in a child... (and I should have to because...?) And if you want to tell me to go to a "mommy" site (looks like bitch genius here picked up on my tone) , at least have the guts to stick around and get the answer...

So I respond:

You're not sorry at all that I was offended by your disgusting and inappropriate topic. You're just being passive-aggressive. Not everyone is interested in hearing about your children's nasty problems.

25 though I may be, that doesn't mean that I find it acceptable to air your kids' dirty laundry on a public space. It's very poor form.

How should you feel if I were to discuss how my morning BM went? What it smelled like?

Anywho, it was your nasty discussion that I refused to stick around for. I, quite frankly, don't give a flying fornication what you had to say to me. I'm just not in the habit of seeing poor behavior and keeping my mouth (fingers?) shut.

And more passive-aggressiveness from her:

I Guess we can agree to disagree then. I do not have a problem with you not wanting to discuss what I find normal everyday happenings. I will be more careful if you are in the chat room. But I do warn you that there are all types of things discussed there... some are much worse than someone saying urine. (way to miss the point) Hope you have a good day smiling smiley (hope you develop a sense of shame)

I usually don't see shit like this on the site, but when I do, it pisses me right off. These breeder cunts have no regard for anyone else, and seem to think that everyone is (or should be) unequivocally interested in their shitlings and their potty habits.

About a year ago, there was a woman on there who chided anyone who dared use the word "pregnant", because her wittle pweshus was playing the game and felt he was too young to hear such sexual language, and she didn't want him asking questions. :kill When I asked her if, when encountering pregnant women in public, she shielded his eyes, she didn't say anything and logged off. waving hellolarious
Re: Stupid Moomie on GoPets
March 31, 2009
What does her kid's urinary problem have to do with a game??????????????
Anonymous User
March 31, 2009
Poor ARK. Such a bad way to start the day. I love that you said something to the moo. Breeders are obsessed with potty! My neighbors sprogged and kept a log book of their loaf's diaper findings....
March 31, 2009
Good for you! And fuck her and her noise. That's the thing, breeders don't get it that it's not the general "topic" that is disgusting, it's the fact that they have to talk INCESSANTLY about their fucking kid.

I'd have told her that SHE'S the minority as MOST of you on that site don't have kids, and if she feels the need to talk about her kid's piss problems, she should make HER own room.

Typical breeder mentality, come in to an established group/conversation/forum whatever, assert your dominance by obsessing over your kid, then telling others to leave if they don't like it. Fuckers are this way in public, too.
March 31, 2009
Yes, they are, KKFL. Breeders are the most selfish asshats I have ever met. They want to bogart every fucking conversation and bring it round to their brats. Sorry, too, ARK, about the erm, pissy start to your day. Mootard should be the one making her own room. Why is it these bitches all think we need to kiss their skanky asses and let them run off at the mouth about Bratleigh.

And jeezus kee-rist, ARK, all the moo had to do was tell the brat that "pregnant" means the lady is going to have a baby.Even at 5 I would have been smart enough to understand that!! And if I had asked any more questions, my mother would have told me that she would tell me when I was older. But of course, that would have meant moo would have to PARENT instead of just talking about it. What a fucking bitchtard moo!
March 31, 2009
I know many breeders just like that in real life. You can't even send them a subtle hint that maybe something's not appropriate and they respond in some over the top manner. And they're always "So sorry", aren't they? What a bunch of passive aggressive bullshit. These are the same dumb cows who have no notion of discretion at all and do things like send out birth announcements to people they barely know (can you say gift grab) or pass along chain emails with the Reader's Digest sized font, three dozen virus-containing picture attachments, and neglecting to blind copy their entire friend's list or the eighty other people who sent it out before them.
March 31, 2009
married with rabbits
She does this in the BST of the forum? The forums I'm on wouldn't let that crap fly.

It's a chat room. It's supposed to be moderated, but it isn't.

I'm still pissed off about this. I wish I could reach through my computer screen and slap the whore. ranting By telling the bitch off, I've alienated myself from a handful of people who regularly used the chat room that were friendly with me.

Small loss, though, in the grand scheme of things. I refuse to sit idly by and let entitlemoos ruin things for me (and probably some others, as well). If I lose the friendliness of a few breeder-pleasers, then so be it.

I appreciate your words of support, guys. It's nice to know that I'm not alone in my feelings of anger, irritation and disgust. :beer
March 31, 2009
pompom
Poor ARK. Such a bad way to start the day. I love that you said something to the moo. Breeders are obsessed with potty! My neighbors sprogged and kept a log book of their loaf's diaper findings....

A "log book"?! bouncing and laughing Hey, that reminds me of the "Captain's Log" section on PoopReport.com. Perhaps this twit could be encouraged to share her shitty stories there. And if she says, "ewww, that's gross that people are telling poop stories!" then you can take a good swing and whop her with a clue-by-four.
March 31, 2009
I LOVE poopreport! waving hellolarious
March 31, 2009
AngryReptileKeeper
I LOVE poopreport! waving hellolarious

Phew...I'm a bit relieved to see I'm not the only one reading it out there! bouncing and laughing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login