Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1406 Moo Workout tools

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1406 Moo Workout tools
May 17, 2006
Oh, I'm sure they are. That's why so many moos are overweight slobs - because they are getting that "excellent" workout every day.
Lynn
Re: 1406 Moo Workout tools
May 17, 2006

I don't care if these moos work out with their strollers and baybees (geez - can't they get away from their kids 30 minutes to work out alone and HAVE SOME TIME TO THEMSELVES?!!), as long as they STAY AWAY FROM ME.

I'm a runner, and I run several 5K races a year. I'm about ready to quit the 5Ks and start training for longer races, like 10Ks, because I am so tired of the moos with baybees in strollers being in races.

Some of them try to push their way to the front of the starting line, even though race officials repeatedly tell them to GO BACK and let the true runners, like me, be at the front so we can get good starts without having to dodge a stroller. Then, during a race, I always seem to have some running moo with a stroller coming up behind me, and more than once, I've come close to being rammed in the back of my legs.

The stroller Moo will say, "You need to let me pass." I, and some of the other runners who feel as I do, have said, "This is a race - we don't have to let you pass. Get that damn stroller away from us!"

I'm also tired of seeing red-faced, crying babies after their moos have run 3.1 miles while pushing them in their strollers. The babies obviously don't seem to be having fun - so WHY do the moos insist on taking them with them on the race courses? Can't the kids' fathers just stay on the sidelines with the kids while the moos race?

I've sent feedback to race officials about this, asking for strollers to be banned. But I know of only a few races that have banned them. One of these few is a race for dog rescue groups, and people can take their dogs on the course with them. I'd much rather run with dog owners than stroller moos because I've noticed that the dog owners are much more thoughtful of other race participants.

So I think running a 10K may help me avoid stroller moos. I hope that nobody is so stupid that they take a baby in stroller on a 6.2 mile run.

Oh, and don't get me started on the stroller moos who hog the running/walking trails near my house, where I love to run. These moos will walk side-by-side, gabbing, and tend not to move aside to let solo runners and walkers by unless asked. They act as if they own the trail.
Fattie
May 17, 2006
Hey Lynn! Fellow competative runner here! I compete in trail runs ranging from 5 miles to 1/2 marathon (13.1 miles).
Unfortunetally, breeders still bring their sprogs to these events even though quite a bit of these trail runs are out in the middle of nowhere. But they don't run with their sprogs in tow since those wide-ass jogging strollers can't get through the narrow trails.
I have one story about a clueless duhd who was jogging with one of those things. I was running behind a clueless duh on the side of a very busy street. I understand that when your hands are occupied, you can't use your armswing to help propel you while you run. But this guy took the cake. He swung one of his arms while holding the handlebars of the jogging stroller in the other. He was facing traffic. He first held the stroller with his left hand, then he held it with his right so the child in the stroller was CLOSER TO TRAFFIC. As I passed him, I saw the sprog looked to be about 18 months old. I should have said something to him as I passed him but I kept my mouth shut. Knowing my luck, he would have yelled back "Don't tell me how to parent (or lack thereof) my child!"
I have no problems when I see clueless joggers endanger themselves (i.e. going with traffic while they have headphones on, wearing dark clothes with the sun down). I keep my mouth shut so the rules of Darwin can take effect. But I hate it when these clueless fucks endanger the lives they are suppsed to protect! And they say I hate children! Grrrrrrr!
May 17, 2006
Stroller moos in RACES?! Bloody hell, I'd never even heard of this - how stupid ARE they? This is absolutely ridiculous!

In answer to your questions: of course moos always have priority over anyone. And of course they own the whole fucking universe. Dontcha know? [/sarcasm]

And those red-faced baybees must be terrified from being in a speeding stroller. Further proof that the moos don't give a damn about anybody - they're only there to show off.

This reminds me of another idiot exercise moo I saw on Oprah a few months ago as I was flipping through. This bitch actually used her toadlers as weights! And she claimed her "new fabulous toned bod" was all thanks to that - bullshit! She looked like a bodybuilder and had obviously had a bob job (and probably lipo too).
Nour
May 17, 2006
I like to run, but I don't run in races. I can't believe they let moos with strollers run in races! "You need to let me pass."
?Que?

I think it's hilarious that moos pay some person to show them how to work out with strollers. They can easily do this same shit -- power walk, do lunges, tricep dips -- without paying someone. Dumb moos.
May 17, 2006
Why don't some of these dumb moos just get a treadmill? Enough with the whining from moos.

lab mom
Anonymous User
May 17, 2006
Lynn why do they think you need to let them pass? What a nerve! What do they do when you guys yell at them?

-"Ask me about my abortion!smiling smiley)
KidFreeLuvnLife
May 18, 2006
WaterLily, silly girl winking smiley if the breeders got a treadmill, they wouldn't be able to be out in public, showing off the fact that their reproductive organs work or showing the world what a martyr they are for doing TMIJITW. Baybees are their little fashun accessories.
May 18, 2006
Oh I know, silly me. A treadmill is just more practical. But typical childfree, we just have good ideas. angel with halo

lab mom
May 19, 2006
While my mom was visiting me, we were at the pool at the hotel she was at -- she got free rooms due to working for the hotel in her city. We were talking of good water exercises. An overweight woman with a baby heard and said that babies are good weights to exercise with in the pool. My thoughts were, "This woman would not need to worry about that had she not had that bay-bee." My mother talked with the lady to be nice. I swam away...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.