Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1411 Kids in Spas/Beauty Queens

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1411 Kids in Spas/Beauty Queens
May 18, 2006
What a crock of shit. Pretty soon you won't be able to get near a spa that isn't overrun with brats. Spas will now become kid-friendly. Gone will be the days of gourmet spa lunches, they'll seve you lunchables and PB&J sandwiches sans the crust. Gone are the quiet meditating moments of peace and tranquility, all you'll hear is screaming and whining.
I liked the quote
"teens and college students made up less than 10 percent of the Boston spa business, said Lisa Hills, spa director at Beaucage on Newbury Street. Today, they make up a third of their business, routinely dropping $400 for a massage, facial, manicure, and pedicure.

''I guess they get the cash from Daddy," Hill said."

Yup, scream, yell and shriek enough and Daddy will buy anything.

Anyone seen the trainwreck of a show on MTV known as "My Sweet 16"? It's basically uber-rich teens getting everything they want for their $200,000+ 16th birthday. Huge parties, cars, international trips, expensive spa visits, I-pod invites, custom made clothes, no matter what they do, how horrible they are, or how crappy they are doing in school, their shitass parents just ask "how high?" when these worthless waste of skin kids say "jump". It's horrifyingly vomit inducing, and really makes me think that perhaps our country does deserve a total economic collapse, if only to "thin the herd" so to speak. People like that have no actual skills, and would hopefully end up starving to death while us "po folks" would be able to survive gardening, making our own clothes, and working with eachother to build a decent society.
KidFreeLunvLife
Re: 1411 Kids in Spas/Beauty Queens
May 18, 2006
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's horrifyingly vomit inducing, and
> really makes me think that perhaps our country
> does deserve a total economic collapse, if only to
> "thin the herd" so to speak. People like that
> have no actual skills, and would hopefully end up
> starving to death while us "po folks" would be
> able to survive gardening, making our own clothes,
> and working with eachother to build a decent
> society.

Oh, we can only hope such a thing will happen. How will these kids ever make it on their own? My guess is they will haunt moo and duh to death - daily - for money or they will find some walking wallet and the cycle starts all over.

This article made me want to puke. If I could stand the little mugger fuggers, I'd open a little yuppie girl spa in my area, and charge the hell out of these idiots. We don't have one here yet. I could keep it open until I have enough money to move the hell out of this area.

I've watched the Sweet 16 show once with my husband when nothing else was on. It's absolutely sickening.
May 18, 2006
I read an article in Time magazine about how Daddios are spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on their bratinas' Sweet 16 Parties. One letter sent to Time basically said how she can understand how people from other nations dislike the wastefulness of Americans. I was revolted by the consumerism and how nasty these girls act.

My Sweet 16 was a small gathering at home with my mom and my grandparents. Mom barbequed outside. My presents were a Ralph Lauren fragrance/powder/soap scent after I fell in love with the scent after smelling it at the Emporium Capwells (anyone remember that place?). That was more than enough for me.
May 18, 2006
My roommates usually watch that "My Sweet 16" shit, but I can't bear to watch it. The last time I watched it, some spoiled little teenage bitch wanted an Arabian-themed birthday bash, complete with white horses and free-use bongs. I think i threw up in my mouth a little and have refrained from watching that steaming load of shit ever since. It's sickening how these kids demand so much - if parents say no, the brats ask "why?" A little spoiling never hurt anyone, but this is spoiling to a degree surpassing extreme. These kids probably will keep mooching off Mommy and Daddy for money for years to come and never learn how to support themselves.

Honestly, what the hell does a teen need a massage and a manicure at a spa for? Whatever happened to girls painting each others' nails or just going to a normal salon if little drawings or synthetic nails were needed to continue living? It's a sad, sad world we live in.
May 18, 2006
I live near a private college. The "downtown" area of my town which is a very quaint overly-priced place is full of boutiques and trendy bistros where the upper-class SAHMs can lunch outside while showing off their tri-colored hair and clothing. A friend has owned a funky shop for years. He and his wife get really neat things from India and other parts of Asia. Many of his customers are the spoiled rich girls from the college dorm. They all shop on Daddio's credit card or the ca$h allowance that they get from the parents.

They all drive fancy cars all paid for by their rich folks. My mom recently helped me get another car even though I kept telling her "no" for so long. I haven't taken parental help in YEARS so I felt odd at 42 doing so. My mother insisted. If you knew her, "no" is not in her vocabulary when she wants to do something. So, I finally accepted. I am truly appreciative to finally drive something decent and knowing when I leave work at night that the car will start.

My credit is tanked due to a crisis years ago. I never asked my mother for help. In fact, she never knew of my good-credit-going-bad until we her visit almost two weeks ago. We were talking and I felt I could be straight with her since I am working with one credit card company to pay off the debt. I always felt ashamed of having this debt and did not want to tell my mother about any of it. I was proud to tell my mom that I will be paid off in less than two years. YAY!!!!!
May 18, 2006
When I was a little girl, my mother painted my nails/toenails. She also cut my hair, and guess what, *gasp* for free!!! I didn't go to any fancy salon. Why have my mother waste the money when she could do it? My hair looked fine.

I agree with these uber spoiled teenagers. They will NEVER have credit worth shit, b/c in the first place, they will have to hold down an actual job. They will not know how to save money, they'll think you can just spend spend spend. Not So. We didn't do anything fancy for my sweet 16 party. It wasn't any big deal.

Sherz, open up a spa, and charge the f*ckers $1000!!!!!! HA ha!!!

lab mom
Did anyone see the spoof of "My Sweet 16" on Saturday Night Live? Scarlett Johannson played the 16-year-old. (When I saw it, I didn't know the real show actually existed.) Anyways, Scarlett said she wanted Shaquille O'Neal riding on an elephant at her party. By Cambion's description of the show, that ain't an exaggeration. PUKE.
May 18, 2006
Yikes.

lab mom
May 19, 2006
WaterLily, it is nice to know that you also had a low-key Sweet 16 party. Even when I was a teenager, I was never into the "teen scene". It all seemed dippy to me. I could not wait to turn 18. THAT to me was a celebration even though, again..., I did not do anything special except go to the mall and buy myself an outfit. Turning 18 meant that I was an adult under the eyes of the law and could work more hours at my job.

KidFreeLuvnLife
May 19, 2006
Many, many moons ago, sweet 16 parties were originally held as very old tradition "coming out" parties. Sure, they were pretentious because the families that hosted them for their daughters were wealthy and wanted the other wealthy families with sons to know their daughters were "out" and could start dating.

Back then, not even those daughters acted like the spoiled cunt bitches of today. They were well raised young ladies with class. Not the screaming idiots of today. Pahrunts who don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of waste way more money than they can afford on Cuntlina's sweet 16 party just to try to keep up with the Jones's or please little miss Cuntlina. Gag me with a fucking spoon. Pahrunts don't get the real concept behind the sweet 16 party. Now it's just another excuse for Cuntlina to act like a spoiled brat and demand things.
Latin-Americans throw huge parties for their sweet 15 (QuincaƱera). In many countries the girls look like brides dressed in white! I have been to several of these parties and it's so stupid! The night revolves around the teenager. There's a DJ, dancing and a sit down dinner at a banquet hall. Some even have masses at Catholic churches before the party. You can tell that the parents' dished out a lot of money. For my sweet 15 I happened to be on my summer vacation in Brazil and couldn't be happier! We had a very simple get-together with my family at my grandparents' house and that's about it. There was no dinner. Just a simple hang out! I have pictures and they are simple ones of me in regular clothes holding a bouquet that my cousin gave me. I recently went to a Sweet 16 party for friends of the family. It was an extravegant thing like the ones on TV, but it was at a banquet hall, with a DJ and a simple sit down dinner. The mother commented to me the Monday after the party that the b-day girl was so upset because some of her friends didn't show up and ditched her. So the mother had a talk with her the day after the party to calm her down. At the party I asked the older sister what she got for her sweet 16, she told me that the parents paid $1,000 for 8th row tickets for her and a friend to go see Britaney Spears. THANK GOD I'll never put up with all this bullshit as a parent!
People of the Jewish faith have parties for their 13-year old sprogs called either a "Bar Mitzvah" (for boys) or a "Bat Mitzvah" (for girls). Under Jewish law, this makes the person an adult. Back in the day, 13 year olds DID act like "little adults". Nowadays, I would hesitiate to call a 13 year old an "adult".
Speaking of extravegent parties, anyone remember the $10,000,000 Bat Mitzvah?: http://www.gnn.tv/articles/1915/50_Cent_the_War_Profiteer_and_the_10_million_Bat_Mitzvah
We had 32 inches of snow on my 16th birthday, so we had to cancel my party until the weather cleared. Even then, I just had a sleepover party with 6 or so of my girlfriends. It was the typical stay up all night, eat junk food til you pop, talk about boys, and paint each other's nails type of party. I actually never knew anyone in my area to have a really extravagant 16th party. My one coworker had a 16th for her daughter that cost them over $10,000. I attended it, it was nice, but if I had been the daughter I would have rather had the $10,000 in cash than in a party. I can only imagine what this spoiled girl's wedding will be like.
May 19, 2006
I don't even remember my 16th birthday. Probably went to the restaurant with my Mom and Grandma. And yet, I survived! How shocking.
I'm flicking the remote as I type. There's a sweet 16 show on now. One of the ugliest girls I've ever seen is talking about how hot she is, and is trying on a dress that costs 15K. Damn, my car didn't even cost that much! Well, no matter how much money her daddy has, he can't buy her a better personality or a lick of sense!
May 20, 2006
The most I've ever spent on a dress is about 100 CAN $. Guess I'm an ugly loser, then. *eyeroll*
I was exhausted after yardwork yesterday, so I continued to plant my butt on the sofa, watching Sweet 16, and letting it piss me off. The next show was about a 15th birthday party for some little scum by of a record producer. His budget was 500K!! Do you know how many people, or animals, could be helped with that amount of money, if it was given to charity? This little spoiled bastard would never think of that, nor would his scum sucking daddy. He actually screened the girls that would be invited to make sure they were pretty enough to be at his party. These stupid bimbos subjected themselves to dancing in front of him hoping to get an invitation. People like this waste space on our planet, and are the evilest kind of evil.

OH, and the bitch from my previous post with the 15K dress, she was like totally pissed of that her daddy hired someone to write a song for her and sing it to her at her party. She actually threw a temper tantrum because she wanted Eminem to perform at her party.(Given Eminem's background of extreme poverty, I'm sure he would hate this bitch.) Daddy made it better though by giving her some kind of gigantic BMW SUV. Grrrrrrr! I hate this show and these people!
Anonymous User
May 21, 2006
Wow, my 16th birthday was me visiting my aunt and uncle up in the mountains with my dad trying to sing "16 candles" at me. That's about it.
Anonymous User
May 21, 2006
No wonder people hate Americans. They think we are all like that and it is so untrue. Well death is the great equalizer and none of them will be able to stop that.

No one gets out of here alive.
Jim Morrison
May 21, 2006
Awhile ago, I read an article in the local paper about a couple of Puerto Rican women who were trying to de-emphasize the Spanish "Quincanero" Sweet 15 parties. One woman was bothered that even the lower-income families would go into debt for such grandiosity yet the high school drop-out rate and pregnancy rate for Hispanic girls in the community are so high. Both ladies wanted to educate families to concentrate more on school and things that would better their daughters' lives rather than some stupid party where the girls think their only big day in life is being "Princess for the Day".
May 21, 2006
Sherz Wrote:
> We had 32 inches of snow on my 16th birthday, so
> we had to cancel my party until the weather
> cleared. Even then, I just had a sleepover party
> with 6 or so of my girlfriends. It was the typical
> stay up all night, eat junk food til you pop, talk
> about boys, and paint each other's nails type of
> party. I actually never knew anyone in my area to
> have a really extravagant 16th party. My one
> coworker had a 16th for her daughter that cost
> them over $10,000. I attended it, it was nice,
> but if I had been the daughter I would have rather
> had the $10,000 in cash than in a party. I can
> only imagine what this spoiled girl's wedding will
> be like.

Probaly $10,000 (U.S. currency) and the cunt would probaly be knocked up, probaly wearing an extremely white dress no less.

Sherz Wrote:
> I was exhausted after yardwork yesterday, so I
> continued to plant my butt on the sofa, watching
> Sweet 16, and letting it piss me off. The next
> show was about a 15th birthday party for some
> little scum by of a record producer. His budget
> was 500K!! Do you know how many people, or
> animals, could be helped with that amount of
> money, if it was given to charity? This little
> spoiled bastard would never think of that, nor
> would his scum sucking daddy. He actually
> screened the girls that would be invited to make
> sure they were pretty enough to be at his party.
> These stupid bimbos subjected themselves to
> dancing in front of him hoping to get an
> invitation. People like this waste space on our
> planet, and are the evilest kind of evil.
>
> OH, and the bitch from my previous post with the
> 15K dress, she was like totally pissed of that her
> daddy hired someone to write a song for her and
> sing it to her at her party. She actually threw a
> temper tantrum because she wanted Eminem to
> perform at her party.(Given Eminem's background of
> extreme poverty, I'm sure he would hate this
> bitch.) Daddy made it better though by giving her
> some kind of gigantic BMW SUV. Grrrrrrr! I hate
> this show and these people!
>

I sometime watch that God-awful show when it's on TV as well. It's like a trainwreck. You can't help but look.
This show (along with the guests on the Dr. Shinky-head McTexas show) have inspired me to invent a device where I can smack the shit out of people through the TV.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.