Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

topic 1415: Hey Paul, talk to us in 6 months!

Posted by bell_flower 
topic 1415: Hey Paul, talk to us in 6 months!
May 18, 2006
Six months down the road, we'll see if he's singing a different tune after Heather's divorce lawyer gets a hold of him.

So much for sprogs keeping your marriage together.
Re: topic 1415: Hey Paul, talk to us in 6 months!
May 18, 2006
Yeah, like that gold-digger married him because she luuuuuuurved him. Whatever. He was filthy rich, and vulnerable after losing Linda - so she moved in for the kill. Typical money-hungry bitch.
May 18, 2006
I agree, Medusa

lab mom
Yeah, but I don't consider him the innocent victim. I'm tired of these old gits who think that women their own age aren't good enough for them. No, they've got to have the young chickies, cuz tight, young bodies are body. If they've got money, they can get what they want. I would have had a lot more respect for Paul if he had hooked up with a woman around his own age. I don't feel sorry for him in the least.... gold-dug or not.
Someone should club him.
Oh, he's gonna get clubbed, alright!
May 19, 2006
I also get irked at these older fellows who will not even look at a woman over the age of 35. Paul is basically getting what he deserves by having no pre-nup, taking up with a woman almost young enough to be his daughter, and having another kid at his age. Even McCartney's grown kids were concerned about this "union". Heather knew exactly what she was doing...
Yea, just looking in her face, there is something about her eyes that doesn't sit right with me. She looks like a very money-motivated out-for-what-she-can-get type of person. I too, think she knew exactly what she was doing.
May 19, 2006
To try to give Paul the benefit of the doubt, this often happens to a widow/widower who remarries too quickly. The person is still in mourning and goes right into a rebound relationship. Men and women who lost their mates to death are often prey to unscrupulous people, who know the surviving spouses often have assets -- property, insurance money, etc. Heather was a "nobody" until she snagged Paul. From what I heard, she was a swimsuit model but not a 'high-name' celeb. I bet she also used her leg handicap to get sympathy out of Paul which would result in marriage.
How stupid can these old guys get? I've said this about Donald Trump, and I'll say it again about Paul McCartney: if he was just Paul McCartney, working-class bloke from Liverpool, getting ready to retire and collect his pension in a few years...young bimbos like Heather would not look at him twice. Surely, he must know this.

But guys like this have a need to show the world that they can still get the young arm candy, and that their dicks work and all that. Even if it does end up costing them millions of dollars.

Hell, even Donald Trump makes his bimbos sign pre-nups...so he's out fewer millions than Sir Paul will be when this is over and done with.
May 19, 2006
You are right-on, Catmommy9! Same goes for widows who are swindled by bad men. There are a few widows in my complex struggling on their Social Security. They are attractive older women who are nice and smart but the men are not lining up to date them with proposals of marriage. These women have NOTHING these guys want. A couple of widows I know who got snowed by these kind of men had a house and plenty of money.

Yeah...Paulie would not have the bimbos all over him if he was not Paul McCartney. I think Paul married his bimbo for his ego. Trump is wise to make all of his bimbos sign pre-nups. Yet, the Donald's bimbos all immediately get pregnant so they are guaranteed even more money. Mr. Trump did not want to marry Marla Maples and told her so. So, she got pregnant to get a proposal. Why doesn't this man just get snipped??? Makes more sense to me....
I was amazed that he didn't have a prenup. I think you could be right, India, about the greif part. It does bother me though to see men with women who could be their daughters. I think poor old Paul is really going to get screwed.
It is sad how women in our culture have to worry constantly about aging. I recently changed family doctors because my old one decided to get into doing cosmetic treatments like lasar work, peels, botox, and other things that I don't know that much about! As soon as he was trained to do this stuff, he started pushing it on me. THis really pissed me off because I have always taken very good care of myself and don't really think I need it. I'm lucky to have an oily complection that keeps me from wrinkling. I only have a laugh lines at the corners of my eyes. He told me that he was treating girls in their 20's with botox. I'm sorry, but I don't want to look like an expressionless mask. I switched doctors fast after that!

Poor Paul. First that useless asshole Michael Jackson bid him out of the rights to the Beatles music catalog/publishing rights and now this.
May 19, 2006
Oh, I never said I felt sorry for him - he is getting what he deserves for marrying a young bimbo. But gold-digging witches like Heather still piss me off. Linda wasn't perfect either, BTW - she totally oopsed Paul. All of the Beatles were oopsed by their first wives, except George.
May 19, 2006
Not to speak ill of the dead but Linda Eastmann was a single mother when she met Paul. She came from money so she figured it would be easy to "oops" Paul to get him to marry her and be a father to her child whose 'real' dad was long gone. I don't get why these moneyed men do not take pre-cautions when involved with these women!
ok, a few misconceptions, prenups are rare in the UK, and most are considered a joke. and paul met her and assumed she was the heir to the kodak eastman fortune .... she wasnt..
May 20, 2006
mercurior 1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ok, a few misconceptions, prenups are rare in the
> UK, and most are considered a joke. and paul met
> her and assumed she was the heir to the kodak
> eastman fortune .... she wasnt..

REALLY??? Tell me more...

May 20, 2006
She still deliberately oopsed him because she knew he was a "good boy" who would "do the right thing" and marry her. She totally went after him because of who he was, i.e. a Beatle. Contrast this with another rich girl, Jane Asher, who was engaged to Paul for about 5 years and never got knocked up.

P.S. But, before you think otherwise, I liked Linda. She did turn out to be his soulmate. Funny business indeed.
It is often stated that Linda McCartney is related to the Eastman Kodak dynasty. This is a myth and McCartney had no connection with the family, as she herself explained in an interview. Her maiden name of Eastman was an anglicised version of her family's original name, Epstein, coincidentally the same surname as the Beatles' long-time manager Brian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_McCartney

http://www.nndb.com/people/311/000045176/

http://www.jibboo.com/beatles/linda/article.html

May 21, 2006
Interesting...

Thanks for the information!

June 03, 2006
I'm bumping up this thread again because I read something that made me think differently about the whole situation:

http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1197107_1,00.html

I feel a little more sympathetic toward Heather Mills McCartney. I do believe it would be difficult for any independent woman to be successfully married to Paul McCartney.

Although they were happy, Linda McCartney pretty much gave up her photography and took up music at Paul's urging so she could be with him. I also remember Paul recounting that they never spent a night apart in 29 years. I remember thinking...oh, creepy. I love my SO, but never having a day away from him would drive me nuts. I know people talk about "soulmates" but it sounds a little bit controlling and Too Much Togetherness for me.

Of course, I think both of them should get a thump on the head because they had a child so soon. Why can't people enjoy their marriage instead of sprogging right away? Or perhaps the kid was a way to save their marriage or to cement their marriage. We all know how well that works. NOT.

June 04, 2006
It does sound controlling that Linda gave up all of her pursuits to be close to Paul at all times. Apparently, Linda never wanted to a part of Wings because she knew the fans did not like her but Paul insisted. This man is not the benevolent person he often claims. He was nasty to teachers when they went on strike when his sprogs were younger. Never mind that this man has not lived on a smaller salary for decades. He has no idea what teachers deal with for a lot less money.
June 04, 2006
paul mccartney is a user, a self absorbed user, linda was just the same,

now you ask me how i know well i live 13 miles from liverpool, and my brother is a rabid fan , i detest them for that reason.

He was still going out with his girlfriend Jane Asher when he started seeing Linda, while opening mail as a receptionist position at Town and Country magazine's New York office became available, she came across an invitation to a press party for the Rolling Stones. It was aboard the Sea Panther yacht on the Hudson River. The invitation was not addressed to anyone in particular. So on the afternoon of June 24, 1966, the young woman with an eye-catching curtain of blond hair went to the 79th Street Marina, broke through the mob of older male photographers and was ushered aboard with the reporters, even though she had a camera around her neck.

but linda mccartney, was just as bad as paul. theres a story from one of the larger hotels in london, that linda objected to pictures of animals on the walls, as she was a vegetarian, so to appease her the hotel took down every picture of an animal.

when she was diagnosed with cancer, she used things medicines to cure her cancer that was only ever tested on animals, and they even used some experimental ones.

she gave up her photography to be with a man worth hundreds of millions. Paul McCartney has said that he felt their marriage ruined her career as a photographer.

as has been said not all men are evil, just like not all women, i think they were perfectly suited in their own controlling ways both of them

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 04, 2006
You are right, Merc! Linda was just as bad especially to poach on the fellow while he had a girlfriend. I can go on and on about Linda doing other things but I got somewhere I got to be...
June 04, 2006
What photography career? Linda did not seem to have a career but a hanger-on from what I have read from Mercurior and elsewhere. I have tried to be vegetarian but is hard after a lifetime of eating meat. One thing I hated about some vegs I knew is how they would freak out over ANYTHING to do with animals. Like you said, Merc, these same people will use meds experimented on animals. Just like pro-lifers getting their own abortions saying they are "special cases", these vegetarian hypocrites do the same. Linda did not give up much to be married to a man with millions...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.