Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1418 Falling Down

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1418 Falling Down
May 19, 2006
Tit sucking pussies?????? Laughed my ass off over that one Sherz!!! I'm just picturing it...... LOL

Imagine this: my elementary, middle and high schools ALL had 3-4 floors and I navigated the stairs - ooooooh! big SCARY marble ones at that!!! WITHOUT hurting myself!!!!

Let's face it. Today's kids are about as intelligent as a box of hair and coordinated as an elephant. True intelligence and talent in the gene pool is fading.

I hate the fucking breeder parhrunts of today. They don't give a good goddamn about the environment, wildlife, domestic animals, or anything else - if it benefits their rotten spoiled brat, then they don't care.

I hope all those kids grow up to be criminals, pedophiles and drug users who end up killing their pahrunts.
Anonymous User
Re: 1418 Falling Down
May 19, 2006
Cheese and rice!! They can't climb the stairs?! These kids will have zero backbone when they get out on their own. That is if they ever do.

-"Ask me about my Abortion!"smiling smiley
May 19, 2006
I also laughed my a** off over your rant, Sherz!

This generation of sprogs are going to be the biggest babies. Even areas where there is a high school has a crossing guard. I can see having the guards for the younger kids, such as elementary school students, because people do drive like jackasses. But....high school???

I do remember my high school years...and we did NOT have a crossing guard to get us across the street "safely". High schoolers of a certain age are old enough to drive cars. These teens think they are old enough to dress like adults, have sex, birth babies, and smoke but they are not old enough to cross the street without assistance?

It is really pitiful that kids cannot climb stairs at school anymore....

Love your "ask me about my abortion" tagling, Sharon J.! grinning smiley

Anyway...time to go to the on call job and make some money to hold me over 'til I get paid from the new one...
Anonymous User
May 19, 2006
Aw for fuck's sake...

I have to wonder...would these be the same brats who I often see doing the following:

~ Trying to run UP on the DOWN escalator (and vice versa) at the maul?
~ Running like crackmonkeys up and down CONCRETE steps in the seating area at the ballpark, and not looking where they are going?
~ Setting up wooden ramps in the middle of the fucking street, (blocking our parking area, BTW), and playing Evel Kneivel and Tony Hawk...only with no helmets?

I see kids doing stuff like this all the time; stuff that would be far more dangerous thatn falling down the stairs at school. Yet THAT is what the breeders are worried about?
May 19, 2006
I could not log in at work so I hope this message comes up. I had the "joy" of these three teen morons when I was backing out of my space at complex. I was on my way to work. A boy and two girls were walking in the parking lot rather than on the sidewalk. They started giggling and running as if I was going to run their worthless a**es over. I notice teens are regressing back to babyhood. Who the h*ll is going to take over when we are old and gray?
May 19, 2006
This is ridiculous! All my former schools had many floors, and I never once fell down stairs there.

And I agree about the little bastards imitating what they see on "Jackass" or whatever crap TV daredevil show.

Those fucking breeders seriously need to find new hobbies.
May 19, 2006
What got me about these little jackasses in my complex is how they acted I was going to run them over. I am not saying that *I* was a perfect teen. We all acted dumb from time to time. However, I cannot remember acting so retarded at that age! If these teens' stupidity got them hit by a car, we all know that the driver would be considered "at fault" regardless of their own behavior.
May 20, 2006
Breeders are such hypocrites.

lab mom
May 20, 2006
What a bunch of lazy freaking pansies these people are (but that can't beat 'tit-sucking pussies' - I was laughing my ass off at such a well-deserved title). If these kids can't handle climbing stairs in school, what happens when they go to college, where there are 10 or more floors in the building, and the elevators are not always an option?

I wonder if moronic parents like these designed my elementary school - there was only one flight of four stairs leading up to the stage/cafeteria.
sprogless
May 20, 2006
This is so stupid... I'd be willing to bet that these are the same idiots who tried to sue Nintendo about 10 years ago, because Pwecious had a sore thumb from playing his Game Boy. Does anyone remember that?
Anonymous User
May 20, 2006
Thank you India!! And for anyone who'se curious, my abortion rocked!
Thank you all of you brave doctors and nurses who contine to serve us in the face of danger.

-"Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue."
-Airplane!1980
P.S. Sprogless I don't remember that. WTF!!
May 20, 2006
sharon j. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank you India!! And for anyone who'se curious,
> my abortion rocked!
> Thank you all of you brave doctors and nurses who
> contine to serve us in the face of danger.

So did mine, girlfriend!

:sw
May 20, 2006
sprogless Wrote:
> This is so stupid... I'd be willing to bet that
> these are the same idiots who tried to sue
> Nintendo about 10 years ago, because Pwecious had
> a sore thumb from playing his Game Boy. Does
> anyone remember that?
>

I never heard that one...BUT, there was this brouhaha over teenagers getting sprained fingers due to massive text messaging on their cells. I like to text since there are very few people that I like to talk on the phone with and I never even go near the 500 messages @$8.99. So far...my fingers have not developed aches and pains. Maybe that is because I was brought up in a generation that is tougher.

bouncing and laughing

May 20, 2006
This reminds me of Groundskeeper Willie saying he got arthritis in his index fingers from playing "Space Invaders".
CF Scorpio
May 21, 2006
Since when do school-age kids have a problem with stairs? All my schools I ever attended had stairs, and I don't remember ever hearing about anyone falling or getting hurt.

Just out of curiosity, what part of the country is this in? Because in the Northeast, multi-story buildings are the norm, but since I've moved to Texas, I've noticed everything is spread out and flat and they build out instead of up: 1-story ranch houses, big sprawling schools and malls, etc. Apparently stairs are a novelty here because when we bought our 2-story house and people came over, they all had little comments to make (mainly older people complaining about having to climb them).

My bratty nephew and niece (ages 2 & 4, live in a 1-story house) came over for Thanksgiving and were so fascinated by the stairs: all they did was hurl my belongings down the stairs for hours and no one stopped them.

So anyway, my point is that apparently there are some parts of the country where stairs are considered something unusual that people are freaked out by.
Sherz
May 21, 2006
It's in a wealthy suburb of DC, chocked full of yuppies, popping baybees out in their 40's, all ready to sue if even the slightest hair on their darling sprog's head is touched. This same area also fought to outlaw ranch style homes, saying they looked too much like double wide trailers. It's basically an area where people have more money than sense.
May 21, 2006
Or they want to be 'up in arms' just b/c Grand Theft Auto games, you can kill ppl, but THEN AGAIN, they do have a rating system. MA=17+ years old. DUH! Sore thumb=too much playing games. It's call TAKE A BREAK FROM THE GAME YOU DUMBASS!!!!!!! If my wrist is hurting or whatever, I stop being playing computer games. DUH! Stupid breeders. confused smiley

lab mom
CF Scorpio
May 22, 2006
Sherz Wrote:
> It's in a wealthy suburb of DC, chocked full of
> yuppies, popping baybees out in their 40's, all
> ready to sue if even the slightest hair on their
> darling sprog's head is touched. This same area
> also fought to outlaw ranch style homes, saying
> they looked too much like double wide trailers.
> It's basically an area where people have more
> money than sense.

Well, that blows my theory completely out of the water. WEIRD!!!!

May 22, 2006
CF Scorpio Wrote:
> Sherz Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It's in a wealthy suburb of DC, chocked full
> of
> > yuppies, popping baybees out in their 40's,
> all
> > ready to sue if even the slightest hair on
> their
> > darling sprog's head is touched. This same
> area
> > also fought to outlaw ranch style homes,
> saying
> > they looked too much like double wide
> trailers.
> > It's basically an area where people have
> more
> > money than sense.
>
> Well, that blows my theory completely out of the
> water. WEIRD!!!!
>
>
>

I actually like ranch style house. I was reading an article in Sunday's paper re: home ownership. Living in a neighborhood that has an association is crazy. To have to pay an association fee as well as ask if you can paint your mailbox green or park an old truck in the driveway as well as pay a mortage on what is YOUR property is insane!

Feh
May 22, 2006
And people wonder why today's kids are such a bunch of fat, incompetent, stupid, slow, slovenly pork pies. I'm seriously surprised that they don't make strollers for middle schoolers, and haven't passed laws requiring all people under the age of 17 to wear helmets at all time, I mean, it's safer, right?
May 22, 2006
Feh Wrote:
> I'm seriously surprised that they don't make strollers for middle schoolers, and haven't passed laws requiring all people under the age of 17 to wear helmets at all time, I mean, it's safer, right?

Oh no, that would mess up their kyooot little hair!

P.S. LOL at the "pork pies"!

May 22, 2006
I saw grade schoolers in strollers when my mom and I were at Epcot during her visit... tongue sticking out smiley
OhMyGodNoKids
May 22, 2006
india_darshan Wrote:
> sharon j. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Thank you India!! And for anyone who'se
> curious,
> > my abortion rocked!
> > Thank you all of you brave doctors and nurses
> who
> > contine to serve us in the face of danger.
>
>
> So did mine, girlfriend!

Me three! One of the best decisions I've ever made! smiling smiley
Feh
May 22, 2006
Me four! Yeah, it wasn't great at the time, but now that I can look at a parent and say "no, my free time is my own, thanks"....it's the best decision I've made in my life.
Anonymous User
May 22, 2006
You know how everytime you hear someone talking about getting an abortion and how harrrd it is was. The being pregnant for me was the worst thing. I was tired and depressed. I hated that thing inside me so much!! I swear I was going nuts waiting for the 8 week time period so it was big enough to get out. I was so relieved afterwards!! The worst thing was at the beginning when I took preggo. test and it was positive. I wish they'd show a "real life" example with those dumb test commercials!! Some poor girl after a drucken one night stand praying for a negative! They won't because it would piss off the fundies! Feh the herb site was good. I considered using Pennyroyal and I didn't realize how toxic it is.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.