Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1427---The Borg

Posted by bell_flower 
1427---The Borg
May 22, 2006
I particularly liked the one dumb Moo who told Dooce to go ahead and to it because finances are no big deal. She commented, "we really couldn't afford the first one." Now she's pregnant with number two and everything is sunshine and roses.

I'd love to hear the Dud's comments on that one.
CF VTer
Re: 1427---The Borg
May 22, 2006
I was having a hard time not commenting on that. I didn't want to be mean.

But since I don't have to be nice here... I wanted to say that she's got a potentially debilitating chemical imbalance, and there's obviously something wrong with her kid, even though she's in denial or not telling the internet about it. Yet she thinks it might be a good idea to have another kid? Baaaaaaad idea. Add finances to the mix and you've got an even worse recipe for a train wreck.

CF Scorpio
May 22, 2006
I feel sorry for any mom who gets pressured to have more kids. One is plenty!
Feh
May 22, 2006
No one is ever allowed to stop at one, are they?

And there's reason number 56,689 why I won't ever breed. Even if I did have one, that's just not good enough for THIS society, you must always have more, More, MORE! BECAUSE BABIES ARE PRECIOUS, AND THERE AREN'T ENOUGH PEOPLE, AND AN ONLY CHILD WILL ALWAYS END UP BEING A SERIAL KILLER.
CF Scorpio
May 22, 2006
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
AN ONLY CHILD
> WILL ALWAYS END UP BEING A SERIAL KILLER.
>

LOL! I'm 40 and an only child and I haven't killed anyone yet! I'd better get started! wink

Nour
May 22, 2006
My most un-favorite comment:
***This is a bit morbid, but when you are gone, who will be her best friend? A brother or sister would be a better replacement for when you are gone than just some person she discovers for a friend by random chance.***

Not one poster (or the blogging moo) considers what is the best life for her kid. Not one.
It's all "Go for it!" "Jump in." "Nothing is life is guaranteed." PUKE

Feh
May 22, 2006
You and me both...let's pair up for better efficency.
May 22, 2006
Having siblings doesn't guarentee you that you'll be close to them.

lab mom
May 22, 2006
CF VTer, I'm so glad you wrote this:

"But since I don't have to be nice here... I wanted to say that she's got a potentially debilitating chemical imbalance, and there's obviously something wrong with her kid, even though she's in denial or not telling the internet about it."

Thank you. There is something wrong with her kid. Out of curiosity I watched a couple of the videos and was horrified. The kid is well over two years old; shouldn't she be able to say words by now? I was talking at 10 months. I won't use the "R" word, but "slow" or "developmentally disabled" definitely comes to mind.

Putting her hair in asymmetrical pigtails doesn't help. The kid looks like the Village Simpleton.
Feh
May 22, 2006
Someone actually said ***This is a bit morbid, but when you are gone, who will be her best friend? A brother or sister would be a better replacement for when you are gone than just some person she discovers for a friend by random chance.***???!!!

Uhhhh, yeah, that was obviously written by someone who has forced their siblings to drag them around as they are unable to make the aquaintance of people they aren't related to on their own. Ever hear of LEAVING THE HOUSE, TALKING TO PEOPLE and MAKING FRIENDS? One CHOOSES friends, thusly these people are probably going to make a better match for "best friend" status than that random collection of cells that just happens to share genetic material. From what I've seen of siblings, they very rarely are 'best friends', they may share and are able to talk openly about family issues, but that doesn't qualify one as a 'best friend'.
Anonymous User
May 22, 2006
Did you guys see the comment that ended with 'breed your little heart out!' Selfish selfish people who cannot see beyond their own womb.

- "Lady is that an alien or an abortion? What ever it is, it sure is ugly!!" -What I want to say 98% of the time when I see a baby.
Anonymous User
May 22, 2006
Because, you know, siblings NEVER fight.

Shoot, being an only child made me MORE open, extroverted, and social.
VLM
May 22, 2006
WaterLily Wrote:
> Having siblings doesn't guarentee you that you'll
> be close to them.
>
>
>
> "If motherhood doesn't interest you, don't do it.
> It didn't interest me, so I didn't do it. Anyway,
> I would have made a terrible parent. The first
> time my child didn't do what I wanted, I'd kill
> him."
> --Katherine Hepburn

I know that's right, because I have an older sister and brother, and I'm not close to either one of them. I will sometimes hang out with my sister and we'll help each other out, but she certainly is not my best friend or buddy.
CF VTer
May 23, 2006
bell_flower Wrote:
> Putting her hair in asymmetrical pigtails doesn't
> help. The kid looks like the Village Simpleton.

Ha! Glad I'm not the only one who has noticed all this stuff. Sometimes I think I'm just mean-spirited, but I guess not. smiling smiley
May 23, 2006
This is where I have to disagree a tiny bit. Being an only child hurts a lot now that my Mom is gone. I'm the only one in my whole family who doesn't have siblings, and the only one whose parents got divorced too.

Though I know there would have been no guarantee that my sister or brother would have been my "friend", at least I wouldn't feel so alone.

And making friends is not that easy for some people, either - especially when you're surrounded by breeders you have nothing in common with.
KidFreeLuvnLife
May 23, 2006
The Borg is a scary, mind-numbing place. Do these cows actually inhabit the same planet we do?????
Anonymous User
May 23, 2006
What is wrong with her kid? Why do parunts think everything they do is so special and precious? She has a sub-normal look.

-Ask Me About My Abortion!smiling smiley
Sherz
May 23, 2006
CF-I notice those things, too!
Latrodectra
May 25, 2006
CF Scorpio Wrote:
> Feh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> AN ONLY CHILD
> > WILL ALWAYS END UP BEING A SERIAL KILLER.
> >
>
> LOL! I'm 40 and an only child and I haven't killed
> anyone yet! I'd better get started! wink
>
>
Oh damn! I knew I was forgetting to do something. Thanks for reminding me Feh.

May 25, 2006
I only read a couple posts, what mind-numbing, degrading crap. Those loosers honestly to DOG think that they are only walking utureses. Either that or their husbands treat them as such sence they pop out a whole boatload.

lab mom
May 25, 2006
Is there a serial killer school somewhere? Because it seems I must apply pronto, too.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.