Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1428 Dog Parks

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1428 Dog Parks
May 23, 2006
I agree, dog parks rock. A new dog park just opened in my town, SO and I will be taking the pooches there very soon.

I'm sick of more and more public parks banning dogs. The people who bring their dogs and don't clean up after them ruin it for those of us who do clean up. And if you ever noticed, it's ALWAYS childed breeders with dogs who are the ones who leave the shit lay around.

Pahrunts also complain about dogs being around their kids for fear of being bitten. Cry me a fucking river. Keep your kid on a leash.
Re: 1428 Dog Parks
May 23, 2006
This is the only thing I don't like about having cats: I can't take them anywhere! A "cat park" would be so cool - but I can already hear the hissing and growling!
CF VTer
May 23, 2006
Our local dog park has signs about children (under a certain age) not permitted. Once in a while, the breeders still waddle in with strollers.

The park also has a separate fenced-off area for little dogs, which is kind of nice so they don't get over-dominated. Maybe people could put their cats in there. winking smiley
KidFreeLuvnLife
May 23, 2006
A cat park would be a RIOT!! My ragdoll is very social and so is my 3 legged-toothless female. Possibly my big gray male - but the other 3? Forget it!!! LOL The growling, spitting and yeowling would be too funny.
May 23, 2006
Ragdolls are so adorable! My baby looks a bit like one, except tiny. She would LOVE a cat park! She's super-friendly and cute. But my big tabby girl would be a total bitch to the other cats, because she's very grumpy.
May 23, 2006
My cats all hate each other, and they've been all together for a couple of years (two of them have never been separated since birth, eight years ago). I might be tempted to go to a cat park just to see all the cats, but I wouldn't trust my cats to not make trouble.
Latrodectra
May 23, 2006
My Russian blue mix would love a cat park!

He's very social too and playful. However my older female is not into being tackled by a big teenager. He would totally dig somewhere he could go and wrastle with other young males.

Oh, maybe I could open up a kitty day care. grinning smiley
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.