Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

DMV

Posted by Denise 
Denise
DMV
May 24, 2006
What's with the fat bashing, boogie? Not everone is stick thin. Get with the programme called REAL LIFE. Keep your nastiness to yourself.
Re: DMV
May 24, 2006
fat people are people too, as says a 6 foot tall 23 stone self proclaimed FAT man. i am happier to be my size than i ever was when i was thinner.

yes some moos are fat some are thin. why dont you complain about the thin moo's. does everything has to be aimed at the fat.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Denise
May 24, 2006
Exactly, Merc! The point is that they are moos with annoying brats. Does he like the thin moos with annoying brats just cos they are thin?

Also, exactly about aiming everything at the fat. There are fat Cf'ers, too.
Anonymous User
May 24, 2006
Well, I probably qualify as *fat* (5' 10" and 200 pounds). I am also CF and get *schtooked* on a regular basis by my CF husband.

Also, it is not as if we can completely avoid the DMV (or Registry of Motor Vehicles, as it's called here in Massachusetts). Although I can renew my car registration online, and my license as well, they still make you come in every so often to take the eye exam. The last time Catdaddy tried to renew his license online, they made him come in for the eye test. And when mine comes up for renewal in 2008, they will likely make me come in as well, since they didn't the last time I renewed online.

So...bash the annoying moos and their squalling brats all you want, but leave out the fat bashing, 'k?
Sherz
May 24, 2006
It's funny, my friend and I went shopping today, and had a discussion on the way to the maul about the DMV. We both have noticed that every chair in the damn DMV has a stain on the seat. Although we can't agree what the substance is making the stain, (shit, piss, blood, juice, pepsi, breast milk??)we can agree that the subjects creating the stains are sprogs. The few times I've had to endure that place I've stood!

May 25, 2006
I'm skinny. Don't bash skinny people either.

lab mom
May 25, 2006
Moos (breeders) come in all shapes and sizes. So do the childfree. winking smiley

lab mom
May 26, 2006
Therefore, the breeder moos can be glad they make PINK STRETCH PANTS in all sizes!!! LOL
Dorine
May 26, 2006
Oh My!

The last time I had my driver's license renewed, I came home shaking so badly I thought I would require anesthesia.

Foul, loudmothed brats untended by unkempt, horrid and coarse breeders seems to be a theme common to all DMV facilities. One wishes the government would invest in an earplug concession.
May 26, 2006
KFLL, that is so true!!!!!

lab mom
May 27, 2006
Yikes, I just got my driver's permit renewal notice in today's mail...

Nah. Where I go, it's also the local "taxi board". So no breeders there, just cab drivers. Yay!
May 27, 2006
we the childfree should be beyond these kind of judgments fat or thin, all that matters is cf or not. if you want to lose weight thats fine its your decision, if you dont, also your decision, are we going to be like the breeders, saying all cf are evil etc..

as cf i like to think we are more socially evolved, than the breeders, but anything that causes us to fight each other is falling into their hands.

fat, thin, 3 heads are all irrelevant.i am my size which is perfect for me, as your size should be perfect for you.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.