Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1448 Anchor Woman Demoted

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
1448 Anchor Woman Demoted
May 26, 2006
I just read that too. Good for her, the dumb ass. I'm sick of these breeder cows popping out loaves at all ages then crying when there are problems. And if the pregnancy was so "unanticipated" as she claims, then she should have had an abortion. I think women do that shit on purpose, just to see if they can still get pregnant.

20/20 had every right to demote her breeding ass. It's a news station, not a day care. I'm sick of these cows expecting to be catered to and cooed over just because they are knocked up.
Re: 1448 Anchor Woman Demoted
May 26, 2006
Damn right! Leave that job for a woman who actually wants it and is willing to work hard and do what it takes to keep it! Ungrateful bitches, always wanting more... grrr!
May 26, 2006
Exactly.

lab mom
May 27, 2006
Remember Hunter Tylo who successfully sued Aaron Spelling, creator of Melrose Place for firing her when she got preggo? Tylo's character was supposed to be this sexy vamp who got the guys in bed. Being swollen with chyuld was not going to make the ratings go up since her character would change. The bint won the lawsuit! Hunter is also very religious and pro-life. If this woman was sincere about her religion, why would she want to play a role of a sexually loose woman in a soap opera full of stuff like affairs and other behaviour that do not sit well with Christians?

Just like Dr. Laura, Hunter Tylo was a a little "easy" back in the Day with her multiple lovers. Doc Laura had those nudie pics from her "racy" days with her legs spread and her twat open for all to see. Gotta love the hypocrisy when these "party" girls become traditionalists in their older years & whine about the past coming back to haunt them. Maybe they do this because they know that the "fast" men are no longer interested once these women get past a certain age. I am glad I get more radical with age...
May 27, 2006
For these breeder moo b!tches, "Life's a bitch, and then your dead." Sucks to be moo.

lab mom
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.