Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1459 - Uncouth Single Moos

Posted by OhMyGodNoKids 
OhMyGodNoKids
1459 - Uncouth Single Moos
May 27, 2006
Ugh. I know exactly what you mean. I work at a call center, too. The place is like some kind of magnet for single, ignorant moos, not to mention single, ignorant letches. I can't count the number of way inappropriate, deeply personal conversations I've overheard, not because I was trying to eavesdrop, but because these idiots seems to have no sense of privacy or dignity, and don't care to control the volume of voices. Details of sexual encounters, icky pregnancy and birth stories and bitching about baby daddies are not things I need to hear at work.

Stupid moos!
Re: Uncouth Single Moos
May 27, 2006
It is not just the young single moos who do this but the ones in their 30's as well. There is a divorced mother who is in her thirties in my class who went on about her "fiance", a younger man who has been in & out of jail for some really bad stuff. She did not say what the guy did and I sure as heck do not want to know!

She claimed that the man "changed" for her. Anyone with even one brain cell knows he is only toeing the line by working and staying "straight" for a place to live! Sad thing is that this single moo has a 12-year-old daughter. What kind of woman would bring a felon into her home with such a young female child? I cringe to imagine what can happen!

You are right how we are not eavesdropping! The single moos talk very loud and will just yak onto ANYBODY who is in their range. Oh yeah, this moo also goes on about her "assh*le ex-husband". I sit towards the front of the class and am not a "talker". With my long-winded posts, it may seem that I would be a "Chatty Cathy" but I am really very quiet in real life and a loner.
sprogless
May 27, 2006
I'm the same way, India! I can go on forever online, but rarely speak out loud, and prefer my own company. I began working from home when I couldn't take the moos' blubbering, anymore. They never shut up! One wonders how any work ever gets done.
Anonymous User
May 27, 2006
I'm a definite talker, but I know when it's appropriate to swear.
May 27, 2006
I'm a loner. I agree with you, Lady Cooper, about the swearing. Some of thesee breeder broads must think the workplace in like a bar. Um, no, from the last time *I* checked. Trashy breeders.

lab mom
May 28, 2006
"It smells like a$$ in here"? Wow - now THAT is Klassy with a capital K.

P.S. I'm a loner too. I really don't need to hear about who they're shagging and how.

Sprogless asked: "One wonders how any work ever gets done." Answer: none.
May 28, 2006
Medusa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "It smells like a$$ in here"? Wow - now THAT is
> Klassy with a capital K.
>
> P.S. I'm a loner too. I really don't need to hear
> about who they're shagging and how.
>
> Sprogless asked: "One wonders how any work ever
> gets done." Answer: none.

It was pretty awful to hear that single moo say that! A couple of the "older" agents-in-training like myself could do nothing but try not to have a shocked look on our faces. This particular moo has tried to be nice and say "hello" to me when I walk by before class. It is all I can do to just say "hello" back and keep on walking. I don't do well around those types of people.

Anonymous User
May 28, 2006
Gross comment indeed. I know that I swear alot on here,but it helps me to vent, and no one has complained. Once in a while I will swear at work, and I don't swear in public.Not only is it disrespectful to other people around you, It makes you look and sound dumb also.
May 28, 2006
i would have said, how do you know, do you regularly go around smelling a$$'s all day..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 29, 2006
sharon j. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gross comment indeed. I know that I swear alot on
> here,but it helps me to vent, and no one has
> complained. Once in a while I will swear at work,
> and I don't swear in public.Not only is it
> disrespectful to other people around you, It makes
> you look and sound dumb also.

I have a sil who swears a lot. She's a moo.

lab mom
May 29, 2006
I swear a lot, but it's usually BECAUSE of breeders.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.