Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1457 - If men could get pregnant

Posted by OhMyGodNoKids 
OhMyGodNoKids
1457 - If men could get pregnant
May 27, 2006
So true! There'd be beer on tap and ESPN on the televisions. You know that abortion would be no big deal if men had to deal with pregnancy. Hell, as it is, men go off to war and kill thousands of people. They get to be heroes! A woman aborts a child she knows she cannot care for, or does want to care for, and she's a murderous whore. Yay double standards!
Re: If men could get pregnant
May 27, 2006
men go off to wars and DIE, women dont, men have no rights, the draft was female free, only men were forced to fight and die.

look at the heroes of vietnam, abused, neglected by many, look at all the veterans who have died so women can live in relative peace.

what about women and children first, more men died on the titanic than women, and so on. men have less freedom than you imagine, in regards to divorces, its usually the woman that gets alimony, look at when they have children, the men are penalised. men have to go out to work, and not stay at home, (there are few exceptions) and so on.

i am a man, and i support the rights of choice. i am cf, am i a heroe or a monster for just being born a male. for being told we are lesser beings by governments, feminist inspired groups etc.. if men could get pregnant then there would be more equality. what about birth control men only have 3 abstinence, condoms and vasectomies. women have more choice, men have less.

but its not the men that object to abortions(there are some i grant you that) the most rabid are women themselves, look at all the press, the anti abortion groups are predominatly women.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 27, 2006
Very true, Mercurior.

lab mom
May 28, 2006
Women are usually the ones who get stuck with the baybees, though - while the men can just walk away. Ask my deadbeat loser father. He never paid a fucking dime for child support and I haven't even seen him in over 30 years.
May 28, 2006
I concur - it is very easy for a guy to just get up and leave. How many stories do we hear about women running off and leaving the child behind with the father?
May 28, 2006
Amen, Cambion and Medusa!

Anytime a woman runs off and leave the child with Daddio, everyone looks at the man as some sort of hero or saint for being a single father. The women fawn all over the single daddio while no one gives the mothers any kudos for raising the kids on her own once that man bolts. I don't pity a man who has been left with the sprogs. I wish more mothers would insist that their ex-husbands/boyfriends keep the kids. Children are an albatross around a woman's neck especially when she is the one who has to deal with them by herself.
May 28, 2006
Funny how these men love to kill thousands of people during a war but scream against abortion. It is like what I saw on a bumper sticker: "Killing 100,000's of people is foreign policy while abortion is considered murder".
May 28, 2006
Mercurior, you are very right that most of the rabid anti-abortion people ARE women. I did abortion rights work in my area and I can attest that most supporters of taking women's rights away ARE indeed woman. Go to any clinic and you will all see that most of the protesters ARE female! As a person who is a former Catholic, most of the people at church who screech about those babies needing to be born ARE the women! It is our own who want to turn the clock back

Sorry for posting so much in a row on this thread... tongue sticking out smiley
May 28, 2006
i think men who run off are losers, but that being said, sometimes the woman makes the mans life a living hell, but isnt it true that all men are being punished for the stupidity of a few men.

does a man have to live in a state of living slavery and hell, for the sake of the children, due to one mistake. a lot of these mothers whos duhds have run are partly to blame (there are exceptions some men are tossers).. imagine if you will a household with a new baby, and the man treats the woman like a slave, who has to go out and earn while he stays at home, gives her no respect, nothing but contempt, would the woman run .. probably. this is what happens in a LOT of cases, but its the man thats given no respect at all, and is looked on as a walking wallet

its not so easy now for a man to get up and leave, the LAW is providing recompense, they can get their wage leined on, and if they dont pay the men can be put in prison.

no one person can or should be blamed for anyone incident, it takes 2 people to have a relationship if its unfair to one partner then should they stay around. (there are exceptions of course like india and medusa's from what they told me, total losers.)

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
May 28, 2006
Merc you brought up two excellent points: 1. Men are the ones who are drafted, not women. I despise women who call draft dodgers cowards. Who are they to judge? They will NEVER be drafted. 2. I hate it when the new reports do this: -"27 people were killed/injured, including 14 women and children." Well WTF. Men are more expendable eh?
May 28, 2006
exactly sharon, i saw reports about suicides in prisons in the UK, it said 6 women killed themselves in prison.. and ok 6 but the thing is 90 men killed themselves in prison in the same year.. but that wasnt mentioned..

its as red wolf mentions in post 1463

****Red Wolf ~ Validity of Adult Life entry 1463 Date: 05-27-06 18:37

Just the other day, a poor soul had a seizure while driving, causing him/her to careen wildly before smashing into a local shop. During this horrifying incident, a school bus was grazed by the car. The news report stated in closing that no children were injured.

HELLO????? What about the driver who suffered the seizure? What about the employees and customers of the shop? Not a peep. It's disgusting to think that the lives of adults are so much less than that of some brats who probably thought the whole thing was rather exciting. ***

its focusing on children then women then men..

May 28, 2006
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> (there are exceptions of course like india
> and medusa's from what they told me, total
> losers.)

Thanks for pointing that out, Mercurior, or I would have had to argue your post. Because it's not like my Mom was some desperate hoochie bag looking to "oops" a walking wallet - my parents were together for 8 YEARS (married for 3) before I was born. And, all of a sudden, he turned into a lazy cheating bastard who expected HER to support him! As a matter of fact, the day I was born, not only was he not at the hospital - he was with his homewrecking slut. So my Mom kicked him out as soon as she got home with me.

And my "father" is such a great "dad" that he just HAD to do it again - 10 years later, he abandoned my half-brother too.
May 29, 2006
Men could get SEVERLY injured/killed in a car crash, poor thing, but I HATE out the media ONLY focuses on the women getting injured/killed.

I don't like out some say it's only O.K. for men to go to war/combat, but NEVER women. Whatever, jerk.

Double standards suck!

lab mom
May 29, 2006
I just hate any freaking stereotypes about men and women. Like women are the ones who are supposed to be the house bitches, cleaning and cooking. Men who like to cook or clean house are seen as being weird or deviant or having homosexual tendancies. On the other hand, men are the ones who do all the "manly" work, going to a job, fixing the car, etc. It's suddenly weird for women to join the military or not mind getting a little dirty fixing the car or the lawn mower or whatever. Since when did these roles become cemented?

WaterLily, I have also noticed how the media always manages to focus on the women and the children in any kind of accident or tragedy. Women get fawned over in bad situations, and then they get disdained in the event they choose to seek abortion.
May 29, 2006
Medusa Wrote:

> And my "father" is such a great "dad" that he just
> HAD to do it again - 10 years later, he abandoned
> my half-brother too.

Too often, women believe the man when he goes on about his ex-wife/girlfriend and gives all sorts of lame reasons as to why he abandoned his kid(s). A man will treat the current mate just as he has the previous women in his life.

May 29, 2006
dont worry bout it medusa, your father sounds like a total bar steward, but i have known women to do the same thing. abandon their daughter and sod off leaving the man to do everything. there are always exceptions. not all women are using sluts, and not all men are dead beat dads.. but the ones that are bad, they mess things up for everyone else, the perceptions that they are using sluts or dead beat dads, makes it worse for everyone male and female

May 30, 2006
"We women have to sweat everything out and go through all this guilt"

I feel absolutely no guilt about getting an abortion.
Oh, don't worry...women die in wars too. They're just civilians...you know, collateral damage. In fact most civilians who die, or are otherwise abused in wartime are women and children. The mass rape of a female population is a pretty useful tactic in alot of wartime situations, and those victims get to live with that horror and stigma for the rest of their lives. Most of the men who are walking casualities of war were cared for by female nurses before fuding to the VA got cut and everyone who was ambulatory got kicked out...and who cut the VA funding? The men who were in charge. We don't have a draft any more, who knows what'll happen when that gets reinstituted, since gays can't serve, I know alot of young men who will suddenly say other men are very appealing.

Rabidly anti-abortion, yes, it does cross the gender line. However, most of the people who actually make the laws that actually restrict abortion rights are men. Most of the leaders of the churches who work to vote men into office who will restrict abortion rights are also men. You see the women at the protests, because that's their job. Women and children are less likely to be arrested, spat upon or otherwise "abused" for their protesting.

Trust me, there are plenty of assholes to go around, and enough people of both genders are cruel, thoughtless and horrible. I am of the opinion that we would better serve the childfree community to focus on the actions and behaviours of individual fuck heads as opposed to saying things like "men are always oppresed and fooled into fatherhood", "all women want to get paid to have babies". That kind of talk only sells us short.
Prison. Don't even get me started...but since you did. Medium to Maximum security prison is a horrific terrible mind numbing place for anyone of any gender to be. Trust me, it isn't the wacky fun time of watching tv and lifting weights that the "tough on crime" crowd makes it sound like.

There are more men in prison than women because men do crimes that are easy to catch and prosicute. And the cops focus on men more. That's the same reason why there's more blacks than whites in prison. It's not that they commit more crimes, it's that their crimes are more visible and cops are watching them more. Women, and whites,commit crimes that are just harder to catch. Shoplifting, embezzlement, check schemes, low level abuse, whatnot.

Prison suicide rates? I'm betting alot of it has to do with rape and the brutal culture of twisted power that develops when you put a bunch of men together in lock down and the after effects of that. You can put a bunch of women together in lock down and they won't brutalize each other nearly as much or as horribly as men seem to.
May 30, 2006
yes, but somehow women killing themselves in prison is more horrific than men. it should be about how horrible it is regardless of sex

Women killing themselves is seen as more horrific because we have "the potential to give life". Men killing themselves in prison is just an accepted fact. Lower class men, the ones who get into prison and military service, are only useful in their expendability. Lower class women are a useful tool to get white babies in the hands of middle and upper class women who can't make them. Either way, it's sickening.

May 30, 2006
exactly feh, its horrific regardless of sex, it shouldnt be about sex it should be about, these people died, by their own hand, rather than women are more important than men, or the other way round, this is the sickness.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.