Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry 1467--moo special interest political group

Posted by catmeow 
Entry 1467--moo special interest political group
May 28, 2006
If any group of people needs a special interest political group, it's us!

I am sick of politicians who pander to breeders. There are way too many special privileges for moos and duhs as it is. I would love to hear someone running for an office say that we can keep more of what we earn, instead of telling moos that they will get more handouts courtesy of the CF.

There should be no special workplace rules for moos: that means no mooternity leave, no boob-sucking rooms and no other special rules for those who qualify simply because they pumped out a cuntturd. To all of you want to be a sit-at-home-moos, have your wallets provide 100 percent of your expenses; we CF owe nothing to you.

Unfortunately, there are too many assholes like Caitlin Flanagan and Judith Warner.
Oh no!! Motherhood Manifeso? Yes we need our own representation. How do you go about it? Seriously, this country panders so much to breeders and still it is not enough for them. I have 25% of my pay taken out in taxes, and another $95.00/month is for school and property taxes. Half of my property taxes goes to Medicaid! I woundn't be upset except I know a great deal of Medicaid goes to breeders and their fuck trophies! Any lurking breeders reading this? A hearty FUCK YOU from all of us. Sorry, it just gets my blood boiling.

-"I saved a child from a life of abuse and poverty:I aborted it!"
Re: Entry 1467--moo special interest political group
May 28, 2006
i think you need a 250,000 people to sign a petition or sum such and we could have a candidate to run for president i think..

here in the uk theres no limit to how many so long as you have money

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 28, 2006
I hear ya, Sharon! I'm so sick of paying for all those bastards and bitches and getting absolutely NOTHING in return.
May 28, 2006
You are right, Mercurior, money buys.

lab mom
May 28, 2006
Just a thought, why not us childfree get payed for being mature and responsible?

On another note, why not pay the infertile couples who aren't interested in fertile treatments? (ART) How about us? Hhhhmmm? Not GOOD enough for you? Hhhhhmmmm? We're the ones NOT wanting to contribute to overpopulation. Endometriosis and a tipped uterus, and I'M NOT interested in getting help to sprog. I don't wanna. No THANK you.

lab mom
May 29, 2006
Eleanor Burkett got all sorts of flack from her book, The Baby Boon, regarding how America and the workplace cheat the childless/childfree. The author got booed off the stage on talk shows when she was invited to speak of her book. The mooing and almost-threats from breeders were awful! I ordered the lady's book off of Amazon.com as soon as it became available. Now, you are lucky if you can find it on the bargain table in a bookstore. I don't think it even went to the paperback printing. Yet, books for those screaming moos sell like mad...
Moos already have special political interest groups, called the Democrat and Republican parties. Both of them pander to the fambly-first assholes.

Funny thing is that breeders don't take time to vote, and it is the senior citizens who vote most consistently.
BillyC, you are absolutely right about that! If you as a moo why she doesn't vote, most likely she'll say that none of the candidates represent her needs. Bullshit. They ALL represent her needs- it's the rest of us that get left out.
May 29, 2006
If moos don't vote, that's great! I wish all moos didn't. On Election Day, someone has to tell the moos that the best episodes of their soap operas and talk shows are on all day to keep them home.

If I had my way, only those of us who work and pay taxes--those of us who pay for the government--would vote. There would be no welfare rabbits and sit-at-home moo leeches to burden us because their giveaway programs would not exist. If they want to breed, they can pay all their expenses, including the costs to educate/indoctrinate their cunt products. We would have less than 10 percent taken from our paychecks. If someone wants to give to charity, fine; I give to animal, senior and veteran charities. That would eliminate the need for politicians to pander for the breeder votes, because there would be none!

I'm sick of paying for IVF bullshit. I want a company to offer policies with no coverage for pre-breeding, post-breeding and pushing or cutting out the crotchshit.
May 29, 2006
I agree with you catmeow, and sprogless.

lab mom
May 29, 2006
I stopped voting years ago. There's just no point anymore - all parties are the same, i.e. breeder pleasers.
May 30, 2006
Breeders already get their perks. Years ago in that small medical call center, I worked with mostly moos. They were all bad but this one I will mention was extremely awful. She was of another religion so she always demanded her religious holidays off. The law states that the employer has to try to make reasonable accomodations but do not have to automatically give the day off. "Tulisha" would scream until the office manager caved.

What gets me is that "Tulisha" screeched to the heavens when she had to work this one Christmas Eve since it was her normally scheduled day off. Hey...I sure as h*ll had to work it and this was back when I *did* go to X-mas Eve Mass but couldn't because of that stupid job. Most of us on duty celebrated the holiday but we still had to work that night.

"Tulisha" also got aid to go to community college despite her husband making close to $21 per hour! I tried to get aid back in 1993 but told I earned too much at a whopping $8 an hour...so I was turned down. "Tulisha", of course, dropped school after the first semester saying she had too much to do at home. By then, she went down from working her little three days a week to one or two days. This happens a lot -- moos getting school aid and never finishing.
I get so pissed off when I hear about moos and their "earned income credit". Why is it that the people who use the most resources (by having kids) are the ones who are rewarded the most at tax time? When raising the sales tax has been mentioned around here, they get into such a horrible snit, whining "But that's not FAIR, because I have kids and have to buy more stuff." I long for the day that people are taxed fairly; i.e., you use more resources because you have kids, the more you pay. I don't know if we'll ever see that day. I hate taxes as much as the next person, but if we're going to be taxed, people should pay more based on each kid they have. After all, they consume more resources.
That last post was by me. I need to change my moniker. The initials get convoluted when I type in a hurry.
Aren't they already a special interest political group? What about all the "soccer moms" and "nascar dads" our glorious leaders are sucking up to?
Isn't that how we got publically funded schools, seat belt laws, child safety seat laws, Family Medical Leave Act, drunk driving laws (not like I'm for drunk driving), child labor laws, asbestos removal, anti smoking laws, higher penalties for having drugs within 500 feet of a school, community standards and FCC fines for obscenity?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.