Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1474 - Raising White Trash

Posted by sprogless 
sprogless
1474 - Raising White Trash
May 30, 2006
Guest, Thanks for the laugh! It's all true, but your take on it was great. Can't wait for chapter 2!
LCFM
Re: Raising White Trash
May 30, 2006
You also can't forget the white trash tendency to name their kid after the popular soap opera character of the day. You wouldn't believe how many white trash Kaylas we have around here, all around age 15 or thereabouts.
Anonymous User
May 30, 2006
Hahahaha *snrk*!

Aw man, that was great.
LCFM
May 30, 2006
I remember a few years ago reading a rant by The Misanthropic Bitch about her annoying cousin/aunt/whoever having her second baby, who said she was going to name it Brianna and call her Brie for short. Her first kid was named Riley (or Reileigh, I don't remember). TMB told her"Great, they'll be called Brie and Rye. It sounds like the makings of an incestuous lesbian stage show".

Awful, I know, but I thought it was funny.
May 30, 2006
I worked the front desk at a car dealership from 1995 - 97. There were these white trash breeders there with their sprogs. YYS...the two nasty brats came to my desk asking if I had food, toys, and even money for the vending machine. I was rude as h*ll to them as I told them, "NO!" These kids actually got the hint and realized I was not going to 'play'.
May 30, 2006
The part of sex with strangers from the Internet is so true today. In my class at work, we have a couple of 17-year-olds. As long as the teens have already graduated, they can work at this call center. But...they have to be at least 17. The underage girl and a few of the 18-year-olds have talked of how www.myspace.com is their favorite website. We all know what goes on there: underage girls saying they are older to get the adult men to have sex with them. I no longer feel sorry for the men if they get caught with the teenagers. This issue is out in the open so it is not a shock anymore for teen girls to lie about being 18. Another creepy thing is the older men past 30 who cruise MySpace. Parents need to monitor everything their children do. Until someone turns 18, they don't have the same rights as adults.
CF Scorpio
May 30, 2006
That was hilarious!
me
May 30, 2006
Just curious? Why are old names like Chloe, Lily, and Rose now considered trashy? In the late 1800's and early 1900's they were actually a very traditional name.

I do agree the trendy names with made up spellings are atrocious. About two weeks ago I met a younger guy named Skaught. Yes, Skaught. What the hell happened to Scott and WTF were his parents smoking?

I'm strange in that I associate names with other people I know. For instance, every single Holly I have known has been a slut. Every Eric or Kyle had green snotty noses. (neighborhood kids) Karens were a bit snobby as were Lisa's. Dale's were educationally challanged. (pc term for dumber than a box of rocks)

No offense to anyone with those names. Just my experiences in my little part of the planet. :0)
Anonymous User
May 30, 2006
The cre8tive names I hate the most, even more than regular names spelled weird (like the aforementioned *Skaught*) are what I call *names that aren't names*.

Last week, I saw on the news a story of a preggo who was asleep in her bed in her apartment. Gunshots came though her wall, and right into her mattress. Neither she nor the unborn loaf were hurt.

But she told reporters that because they survived this, she will be naming the new loaf *Miracle*.

Yep, right up there with all of the *Destinys*, Uniques* and *Princesses* of the world.

My *favorite* name in this category is still *Amazing Love* Someone posted this on Turtle's rant page a hundred years ago, and I have never forgotten it. There's a pole in that girl's future!

And it is not just for girls. The New England Patriots football team has/had a guy named *Lawyer Milloy*. I guess his mother had certain aspirations for him. Maybe he should change his name to *Football Player Milloy*?
Anonymous User
May 30, 2006
Very funny and unfortuntly so true. You forgot the name Tiffany.
For boys:Tannen and Tayler.
Anonymous User
May 30, 2006
I hate the names like Destiny. An old classmate named her last (hopefully last, anyway; it's her 4th) daughter Destiny. I'm sure she'll be on the pole in no time. The girlfriend of a guy I went to school with named their son Rowdy. That was weird. They were pretty much the white trash type.
Sherz
Re: 1474 - Raising White Trash
May 31, 2006
That was hilarious!!! Another great white trash name is Jesse. It's so versatile! I had a student a few years ago named Jesse James, he was a real hellion! I also had another boy in my class many years ago named Jesse who shit his pants all the time. The girl version is Jessie, or if you want to be cutesie trash, Jessi. Every Jessie girl I've ever taught was destined to be fine, trailer park, baby making, pole dancing, victim of repeated domestic violence, white trash.

You are so righ about WT kids just walking up to you and asking for things. I was at a state park with my husband last summer, and some snot monkey who looked to be about 7 or 8 walked up to me and asked me for a dollar to buy ice cream. I told her no, that it was unsafe to ask for money from people you don't know. Who is raising these kids?!?!?
Anonymous User
May 31, 2006
I've never known any decently-acting kids named Jesse. A coworker has one about age 11, and he's so doped on so many "behavior-correcting" meds, all of which just make him more hyper and annoying.
May 31, 2006
breeders are teaching their kids to be mooches, I guess.

lab mom
May 31, 2006
I just found out today, after reading through an old name book, that "Precious" is an actual female name. What the hell? I wouldn't even name an animal "Precious", even if it lived up to the name.

But kudos on the original topic - very funny and, sadly, very true.
Anonymous User
May 31, 2006
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just found out today, after reading through an
> old name book, that "Precious" is an actual female
> name. What the hell? I wouldn't even name an
> animal "Precious", even if it lived up to the
> name.

As a matter of fact, Precious is a fairly common name among African-American females. And I had a cat named Precious. Why? Because there was a woman in my building named Precious whom everyone loved and who died of AIDS. My super found the cat and named her Precious after this woman. I ended up with the cat and did not feel right about changing her name.

There is a fairly well-known soul singer named Precious Wilson.
June 01, 2006
I actually worked with a creepy girl named "Only". I kid you not... tongue sticking out smiley
Anonymous User
June 01, 2006
Was she an only child?

I was in that shitty teen pregnancy room and one 18 year old with three kids had named on Aryan. She didn't know what it meant.
June 01, 2006
I actually dealt with people with the names: Shaunutria and Lawanicka.
June 01, 2006
This world is such a horrible place anymore - thanks mostly to the breeders and their world class pahrunting skills - that giving your kid anything other than a "normal" easy-to-spell name is asking for trouble. They will be teased and riduculed to no end. It's nice having ethnic names but you wonder, years down the road, how will those names be received by the rotten kids they will have to encounter? Also, in the business world, names play a pretty important part in that "first impression" thing. Why can't this world just be normal?
June 01, 2006
Angelina Jolie showed her underlying white trash attitudes by naming her baby, Shiloh Nouvell Jolie-Pitt. I knew a couple of Shilos who were raised by moos who were strippers or just totally low-end.
Anonymous User
June 01, 2006
india_darshan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Angelina Jolie showed her underlying white trash
> attitudes by naming her baby, Shiloh Nouvell
> Jolie-Pitt.

Shiloh = dog's name (from Neil Diamond song) or horrific civil war battle.
Nouvell = misspelling of the French word "nouvelle" meaning "new" or "the news", but it's the feminine gender. A boy should have been named "Nouveau".

June 01, 2006
Half of these breeders had to been high on crack when they named their babyees.

lab mom
June 01, 2006
We're already calling the sprog Shallow Pit on another board.
June 01, 2006
Sounds good to me.

lab mom
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.