Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1495 Baby Due on 6/6/06

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
1495 Baby Due on 6/6/06
June 02, 2006
Utterly ridiculous.

Hopefully she will give birth before then, if that child is born on 6/6/06, the whack job mother will probably kill it, not take care of it, etc., whatever, because she thinks it's the antikryst or some shit like that. Clearly someone who had no place getting knocked up in the first place. Again, where is that infertility fairy when you need him!!!
Re: 1494 Baby Due on 6/6/06
June 02, 2006
Just like Merc said, "All kids are devils", so does it really matter when this particular little demon will be born?

What a stupid, sad woman, she must be having the child so someone will have to love her, at least for a little while.
June 02, 2006
That cunt needs to see a therapist.

lab mom
June 03, 2006
I saw the first Omen back in the Day and am going to see the remake the weekend it comes out. I rarely go to the show but am looking forward to seeing this movie. I pity the idiotic moos-to-be who are tripping over birthing a baby on that date. Organized religion does cause paranoia and other mental maladies. Glad I escaped organize religion! :smoke
June 03, 2006
I couldn't stifle a laugh when I read that. The dumb shit people believe in. I suppose if a child were to be born on July 7, 2007 (777), everyone would be saying it's the Messiah. I would safely bet that there will be at least a couple of women who try to conceive at the right time to deliver their babies on that day so they can have "an almight holy baybee" or some other equally stupid shit.
CF-europe
June 03, 2006
Sombody should just tell her that as long as she doesn't deliver at exactely06:06:06 in the morning (that's six o'clock, 6 minutes and 66 secondes) everything is going to be all right. Lol. Just a stupid Moo seeking even more attention for her birth. Look I am pregnant i make the headlines!!
Stupid cow!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.