Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Comments from moos

Posted by india_darshan 
Comments from moos
June 03, 2006
There is a thread about kids making inappropriate comments about a person's appearance. I thought I would add my $.02 regarding moos - especiall the single mothers - who do the same. In my work class, the low-class single moo who made the "The room smells like a$$" comment was saying things about the older people in the class, like myself.

Moolette is 23 and thinks she is great since she is "young". However, this young woman is socially ignorant, unattractive, and wears clothing that shows her stomach hanging over her jeans. She made a snide remark of how I am "so old" for being 42. Well, I lost 30 pounds - went from 160 - 130 lbs. - this past year. I know I look great. I also feel great! Many people tell me I look to be in my 30's. Even when I was heavier, I knew how to dress so bulges would not show.

I was not even offended at this idiot's comments about my "being so old". I just smiled and said, "I look good...don't I?" I know that was a little conceited and not spiritual but I could not help myself. I had heard enough from mean-spirited comments my spouse when I was on the heavy side. I also have the last laugh in the house as well! It is nice to hear compliments from other people who feel I do look nice. The nasty single moo was speechless for a change... :lips
Anonymous User
Re: Comments from moos
June 03, 2006
I've never really understood what the purpose of age-related insults is. After all, we're ALL going to get old someday (unless we get hit by a truck or something). Miss 23-year-old low-class gut-bulging whore must be too dumb to realize that she going to be your age someday and she'll just be stupid, nasty and ugly instead of YOUNG, stupid, nasty and ugly.
June 03, 2006
I almost felt like saying something catty to the nasty young single moo such as: "I may be old and ancient in your book. However, you are young and ugly while I am older and look good!Jealous???" But...I behaved myself because there is no need to stoop to her level just because she is a bitter moo.
June 03, 2006
my response to all these is yes... and..?? they cant understand it if you dont get upset or annoyed but look puzzled. its really annoys them..

try it next time, yes.. and..?? it works wonders (i am a fat man, or as my faust says cuddly, so i get comments too, but i say that or i give them the look that they are some slime it stops them short)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 04, 2006
I also hate the "fat comments". Many people assume that a heavy male is not stigmatized by mean people. Overweight women tend to get it more but men are also hurt by such comments.
cheeselouise
June 04, 2006
What a dumb cunt. Obviously, there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about their age. We can, however, make efforts to look as good as possible by exercising, eating right, dressing nicely (not sleazy), and being a nice person. I'm 45, but people are shocked when I tell them. Some think I'm actually joking. Even my husband says I still look as good as I did when we met in college. (Yay for being CF!!)

Too bad for that broad that she can't figure out these simple concepts.
June 04, 2006
i was bullied all my life for my size, i am a gentle giant, beleive me when a man gets called fat slob, or fatty, or any other thing it hurts just as much as it would if it was said towards a woman. a few times i have been hurt so much by people calling all of the fat and ugly comments i have wanted to cry. a few years ago i accepted i am fat, i know it, and strangely once i accepted it, i am more at ease and happy within myself than i have ever been, and i fight for fat rights, then i met faust..

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 05, 2006
It is often harder for men. A woman can cry and not get too much flack. Men are expected to never cry but show feelings of happiness or anger. A man may laugh if someone throws a cruel comment his way about his weight; but underneath, the feelings are totally different.
June 05, 2006
Age comments are so damned immature. I know people who are 50 and look like they are 30. I know people who are 40 and look 55. I've run into classmates of mine whom I didn't even recognize because they look like haggard, worn out cows. I see "young" girls all the time who look years past their 20's. I am 39 and have passed for much younger. My 75 year old neighbor can still kick ass - I swear he's Jack LaLane.

It doesn't matter what age you are, it's how you feel, how you treat others, and how you hold your own. All these young bimbos and young snot-nosed guys may be "young" but they are immature, selfish and haven't a clue about life. They were spoiled by their pahrunts and think the world is their oyster without doing a damn thing to earn it. They aren't all that great looking either. They have much to learn.
CFBoston
June 05, 2006
Just my two cents, but I've found people who comment on another's appearance are ALWAYS insecure about their own appearance. I never make any comment on another person's appearance unless it's a compliment. It's in such poor taste to do otherwise, and it just screams ignorance.
June 05, 2006
Stupid moos don't care who they offend as long as it isn't them. Their bitches.

lab mom
June 05, 2006
now when someone comments about me, i say either thanks thats the nicest compliment i have heard in ages.. it confounds them (it may hurt me a bit but the look on their faces is.. wha....???? they just dont understand it and it pisses them off wink)

June 05, 2006
As though how you look mattered more than how you act and treat others.
I've known bums...booze swilling, unshaven, toothless, stinky, electrical cord belt wearing mismatched shoes real BUMS who were way more caring, kind and thoughtful than most "hotties" of any age that I've ever met.

Now granted, I probably won't date one of those bums, mostly because of the alcoholism and mental health problems. However, I'm way happier to sit and talk to any number of them than I am to have to sit and be talked at by the 'hotties'. Obviously I wouldn't be dating any 'hotties' either, were they to lower their standards enough, mostly because of the naricissism and selfishness.

Anonymous User
June 05, 2006
CF Boston: Yes that is true! When I was insecure, I did the same thing. It is an ignorant way to make yourself feel better. It is very cruel how society is towards heavy people. I was at a dog show this weekend and two heavier women were there with their dogs. You feel so bad for people like that cause you know it cannot be much fun to carry that much weight around and then to see how nice some of the other dog handlers looked. sad smiley Anyways, if someone is beautiful on the inside,that is all that should count. KFLL: Jack LaLane is the best!! My folks used to watch him, remember the two dogs?
June 06, 2006
but sharon if they accept they are big, and there is an increasing number who are healthy, then what does it matter if they are big or not, its their choice, their decision. and there is no direct evidence that being fat is any way more unhealthy than being thinner.

people are snubbed for being fat, and thought of being lazy, or slackers or a slob, http://www.largesse.net/handouts.html

these are 10 affirmations for size acceptence which can be altered to for any group. and i beleive in these.

http://www.largesse.net/affirm.html

1. I am a person of size and substance, worthy of self-respect and the respect of others.

2. I am strong, healthy and beautiful just the weigh I am right now.

3. I am capable of earning approval, winning affection and achieving happiness whatever the size or shape of my body at any particular time.

4. I give myself permission to eat normally, and I recognize food obsessions and eating disorders as inevitable consequences of weight-loss dieting.

5. I deserve to be treated with dignity and respect at all times, and always strive to project a positive self-image.

6. I have the right to size-appropriate accommodations wherever I may go.

7. I deny any person, group, or institution permission to discriminate against me or in any way demean me because of my size.

8. I live my life to the fullest and refuse to be victimized by others' prejudices or fears.

9. I am learning to respond effectively to size bigots in ways that educate them and empower me.

10. I join with other people of size, our friends, families, and non-fat allies, as we work together to make the world a friendlier place for people of ALL sizes.

Anonymous User
June 06, 2006
I definetly agree Merc, I just know how mean people are towards people who are heavy(or anyone else preceived as "different".) Maybe it doesn't bother them, I hope not. If all of us could except who we are, as we are, the world would be a better place.
June 06, 2006
Exactly, SharonJ.

lab mom
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.