Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What is Amber Alert smoking?

Posted by KABA 
Re: What is Amber Alert smoking?
October 19, 2010
law1204
Newsweek took good care of the "Mama Grizzly" bullshit a couple of weeks ago. My BF is a subscriber and specifically pointed me to this article.

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/09/27/what-does-mama-grizzly-really-mean.html

That's a great article, and it pretty much sums up why I, a woman, will de a lot of research before I vote for any female candidates. Most of them are nothing more than soccer moms who have been given too much power, and they have no idea how to handle it (there are many intelligent women out there, but most of them are not running for public office). Case in point: the "mama grizzly" title. A "mama grizzly" will do what she needs to to do protect HER offspring, and everyone else be damned - the children of other mama bears, and most certainly other adults.

My favorite comment:

Palin, et tal are "Mad Cows", not Grizzlies. There is a big difference but to some it still gets confusing.

grinning smiley

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
October 19, 2010
LoveToLurk
That's a great article, and it pretty much sums up why I, a woman, will de a lot of research before I vote for any female candidates. Most of them are nothing more than soccer moms who have been given too much power, and they have no idea how to handle it (there are many intelligent women out there, but most of them are not running for public office). Case in point: the "mama grizzly" title. A "mama grizzly" will do what she needs to to do protect HER offspring, and everyone else be damned - the children of other mama bears, and most certainly other adults.

Anyone who votes for a woman just because she's a woman doesn't deserve a vote. I can't understand why it is so hard for people to vote on the issues and pick someone whose political views are similar to your own.
October 19, 2010
Wha-? I don't get the ad's message, either. And those women are not holding the guns correctly, are they?

I'm going to an Appleseed Project meeting for the first time next month, and I'll have to ask them about this ad. (They'll probably barf - it doesn't look like these bitches except for the black woman know how to hit any targets.)

Miss_Hannigan
It's the "A" Team. The "A" is for "adipose"

waving hellolarious
October 19, 2010
cherryice
Duuuhhh, I's cool because I gotz a plastic assaultz rifle from da dime store! It shootz water too!

Just what women need to be taken seriously - some incompetent, histrionic Moo spraying bullets willy-nilly into the air.

I am half-tempted to give her some real guns and watch the recoil knock her on her ass.
October 19, 2010
Miss_Hannigan
God help the poor man that has to service that khaki-clad craw. And that's probably her "o" face, too.

waving hellolarious

Here's another o-face from a Commonweath Games diver... or is it a picture of a man giving birth?

And another...

Ok, one more...

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
October 19, 2010
Sorry but all th women in the vid and all the dudes in the dives all look like cases of raging constipation. Take a Ducolax and relax already.
October 19, 2010
LoveToLurk
law1204
Newsweek took good care of the "Mama Grizzly" bullshit a couple of weeks ago. My BF is a subscriber and specifically pointed me to this article.

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/09/27/what-does-mama-grizzly-really-mean.html

My favorite comment:

Palin, et tal are "Mad Cows", not Grizzlies. There is a big difference but to some it still gets confusing.

grinning smiley

i am in agreeance with palin on many things. i am a childfree pagan. so kiss my ass, mutherfucker.

proud mama of a bunch of pointy metal objects!\m/
October 19, 2010
herbalgeek
cherryice
Duuuhhh, I's cool because I gotz a plastic assaultz rifle from da dime store! It shootz water too!

Just what women need to be taken seriously - some incompetent, histrionic Moo spraying bullets willy-nilly into the air.

I am half-tempted to give her some real guns and watch the recoil knock her on her ass.

i gotta agree on you. the image is actually pretty silly.

but recoil never knocked me on my ass.
October 20, 2010
Did you just call me a motherfucker?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
October 20, 2010
??? Less politics, more commando moo bashing!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login