Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What other CF sites ????

Posted by CF Uter 
CF Uter
What other CF sites ????
June 07, 2006
Do you regularly go to and how often?????

just wondering,....
Re: What other CF sites ????
June 07, 2006
Evil Dragon lady's and Merc's UKCF board. Generally I try to visit those about once a week or so.
CFScorpio
June 07, 2006
evildragonlady.com

the CF Steps board

wekidyounot.org (the former NK international discussion board/"the childfree place")

"one, none or never" on delphiforums
June 07, 2006
www.bellaonline.com, married no kids board, pretty frequenty and www.happilychildfree.com, once in a while.

lab mom
June 07, 2006
well i co run a board http://thecfcouple.proboards37.com/index.cgi, so i visit there a lot , and dragonladies forum http://evildragonlady.com/cfb/index.php and her rant board http://www.evildragonlady.com/viper/

sometimes www.kiddingaside.net

childfree abby, http://www.dismal-light.net/childfreeabby/

www.childfreeghetto.blogspot.com

and this one definatly.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 07, 2006
I started visiting CF boards last year with I-Village's "CF By Choice" (both boards), but that's total Mooville most of the time. With barf-inducing sprog pictures, too. And you can't complain, or they ban you.
Anonymous User
June 07, 2006
Has anyone gone to selfishheathens.com? Fairly good site. I go to Merc's board on occasion, and Say no to sprogs. Medusa: CF sites with baby pic's? How breeder pleaser can you get!!!!!
Grace
June 07, 2006
I enjoy all of the sites listed by the others, but I have found it so hard to find and meet other cf. I joined my local No Kidding chapter, but most of the members live in the suburbs--really far out suburbs. If anyone has tips on how to meet cf, please advise.
CF Uter
June 08, 2006
Yeah, let me know too how to meet and make real friends w/ the CF. No Kidding around here is ok, but mostly couples and my hubby doesn't want to "hang out w/ people from an internet group". and, like the above, live too far away for frequent casual hang outs.

where are all the cool CF people over thirty or forty? let me know!!!
June 08, 2006
most of the cool people are on here.. but i dont know other than that.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
June 08, 2006
CF Uter, where do you live? We live just outside of Boston, MA.
June 08, 2006
i passed through boston twice, once on the 24th of april and once on the 23 of may.

CF Uter
June 09, 2006
Chicago
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.