Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1518 - Cat-killing breederscum

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: #1518 - Cat-killing breederscum
June 08, 2006
Aww, Billy, that is so sweet! We need more men who love cats! Most are afraid they'll be mistaken for gay, or they need a dog to boss someone around.

I hope Dolly lives to be as old as Belinda! My first cat died at 8 from a virus, and my second died at 12 from liver failure. That's why I'm freaking out about my 2 current baby girls being 10.

And I would love to get an aquarium, BTW. And I'm sure my kitties would love that too!
Anonymous User
June 08, 2006
Billy, I am lucky enough to be married to a cat person. Here's a story that all of you might like...

My ex-husband was a cat-hater. I didn't know he hated cats until after I adopted Mitty the Kitty and Dusty. It turned out that he decided to be a cat-hater because his mommy was a cat-hater, and told him that cats were dirty. He believed her. Ex-MIL was the evil breeder bitch from hell, anyway. She had three kids with three different fathers (only married the third one, who was also an asshole)...but I was a slut, according to her.

Anyway, I took in a third cat, the Stripecat, during this marriage. Stripes was a stray who was severely malnourished and also had a broken paw. Asshole ex *ordered* me to *get rid of it*.

Stripecat stayed, and is healthy now. He's still here, but the asshole ex is long gone. He decided that he really wanted to breed (probably because his mommy told him to give her grand-brats), and that's a big part of why he left.

Now, Mitty the Kitty has ALWAYS been afraid of strangers. He also hated my ex, and he hid every time his skanky family came over. He even hid from nice people who came over.

Then I met Catdaddy. He was going through a divorce, and was sad because his ex wouldn't let him visit their cats. The first time I invited him over to meet my cats (I still just had the three at the time), I warned him that Mitty was scared of strangers, and to not be offended if he ran away and hid.

Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather when Mitty not only did NOT run away from Catdaddy, but jumped right up onto his lap.

That is when I knew for sure that I'd found myself a keeper! I tell you, cats KNOW who likes them and who doesn't!

We've been together for nearly ten years now, married for almost six (wedding anniversary is July 22). We now have eight cats, including the aforementioned Mitty the Kitty, Dusty, and the Stripecat. The other cats are Allegra, Lucky, Junior, Squeaker, and Little Mitty. Yes, we have two Mittys...both are tux cats.

Oh...and the Stripecat, the one that the asshole ex didn't want and tried to make me dispose of...chose Catdaddy to be his human, and follows him around the house, even into the bathroom. Stripes even sleeps on the pillow, just over Catdaddy's head. It is so cute.

I am so lucky to have found a man who loves cats as much as I do!

Here is Mitty's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/?70352
From there, you can see all of our other kitties. If any of you have cats on Catster, please feel free to be friends with my cat family!
June 09, 2006
i am a dog person myself, but i like cats too. my fause is a cat person and she likes dogs too.. so we planning on having 1 or 2 of each.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 09, 2006
An old boyfriend and I got a baby armadillo in Daytona Beach during Bike Week back in 1989. To this day, "Skippy" is still alive and well! Old BF was also adamantly childfree.

I agree that pets have a better and longer life with CF folks. We don't scrimp on their health care or quality food in favor of new soccer shoes for Shitford or violin lessons for Cuntleigh. We pay oodles more attention to them than pahrunts. Christ, I've spent about $3000 on my diabetic cat, Sammy, in 2 years. Do I mind? NOPE! I was just talking to SO last nite how if he were someone else's cat, he'd probably be dead.

Kids are just way more important than some disposable, replaceable, domestic pet.
I'm glad to see male catlovers, too. My husband is a huge cat lover. He makes up all kinds of songs about our two furbabies. Not just little ditties, but showtune types of songs! One day we had a coulple from his office over for dinner, and he forgot and started singing one of them to Sophie as she was rubbing his leg. Our guests cracked up, not imagining him to do such a thing. He could make a cd!
Oh My Gosh, Catmommy, your fur family is ADORABLE!!!! I have a tuxedo and a tabby named Pixie and Sophie. Pix the tuxie is so vocal--do you notice that with yours?

Oh, yes, to keep with the subject, cat killer moo deserves the pole, and KFLL you are so right proper food and vet visits do get pushed to the side by so many people.
June 10, 2006
I like dogs, but I'm much more of a cat person. I feel so happy knowing that, among other great qualities, my boyfriend also likes cats. He's had his two girls Sally and Sandy for a few years, and he used to have a third named Maya, a sweet little girl just a wee bit older than a year. But three days after BF had left for basic training, his father gave Maya away because she kept howling all night when she went into heat (you think they'd be used to it after hearing her for the past few months). BF says he's not upset because he knows Maya went to a good home, but I still think it was mean of his father to get rid of the cat because of something she couldn't control - BF really loved Maya too. I don't think she'll be coming back home, though...considering her new owners allowed her to have kittens already.
June 10, 2006
perhaps he could have one of the kittens instead, the closest looking one to the original maya 2 so to speak

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.