Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1556 Indigo Brats - what a load of horseshit!

Posted by BillyC 
Fuck the "indigo brats" up the ass with a red hot poker. The indigo brats are not intelligent, clairvoyant or on a higher mental level than anyone else. They are petulant, spoiled, lazy and inconsiderate brats who need a good spanking and lots of chores to get their ass off the couch and stop destroying everything they touch. Every time I hear or read about indigo brats, I just want to yell "STFU and stop mollycoddling your brats! You are just a bunch of lazy-assed breeders who keep coming up with this new-agey shit to cover your lack of parenting skills!"

Indigo brats my fat white ass. More like brats in need of a shitload of discipline and breeders in need of a dozen or more swift kicks to their lazy asses!!
Re: 1556 Indigo Brats - what a load of horseshit!
June 17, 2006
I agree.

lab mom
This notion of every child being SPAYSHUL is giving me pains. Weren't the indigo kids of decades ago have saved us from ourselves by now? Seems like these pathetic parunts are just trying to find a reason to show off, because they're not getting enough attention from their mommy blogs and play groups.
June 18, 2006
You're right, BillyC. Years ago, I did the colour test and am an indigo & magenta since I am into new age spirituality. I think it is cool because I have always felt like an "old soul" and different...but...I was not given any excuse to act out as a child. Good behavior was expected regardless of "who" anyone thought s/he was as a kid. I hate those books on how to raise the Indigo Chyuld. Gag me! In my class at work, one guy went on how he is ADD. Wait 'til the team leaders on the call center floor get a load of him.
June 18, 2006
ah but indigo children are the warriors apparently its the crystal children who are the saviours

http://www.thecrystalchildren.com/crystal.html

and rainbow as well

http://www.abundantlife.com/indigo.htm

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 18, 2006
Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow - WHATEVER the fuck, they're all just stupid annoying brats to me!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.