Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1570 - Visit from Uncle Chuck

Posted by BillyC 
BillyC
1570 - Visit from Uncle Chuck
June 18, 2006
I guess nobody will ask just how the future cancer-curer teenbrat thought it would be safe to "surf" on the trunk of a car?

Now we'll see some stupid, pad-the-world effort to get car manufacturers to install labels on every vehicle that say, "Riding on the trunk is unsafe".

Uncle Chuck got another one.
Re: 1570 - Visit from Uncle Chuck
June 18, 2006
My teacher at work told us how his teen son went out one night, which resulted in a call from the police. Boy and his friends were at the local high school making noise. A neighbor phoned the police. Dumb Boy had locked himself in the trunk to impress some girl. The instructor is a nice man but he is into letting his son impose his own limits so he can learn to be an adult. There is no curfew. What 16-year-old should be without rules of a time to come home? The teenbot is going to have rules when he enters the workforce as an adult. The laid-back attutude from the parents are not working especially since the kid seems to think he can also leave the house with the computer router and hide out in his room with Dad's new laptop.
Re: 1570 - Visit from Uncle Chuck
June 18, 2006
Teen brats are welcome to surf on the trunk of my Civic. You can't be sued for that here. So bring it on!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.