Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

mother with HIV in denial

Posted by Nour 
Nour
mother with HIV in denial
September 26, 2005
"They're just not accustomed to the kind of neglect where you have an otherwise healthy, good parent."

This is the most insidious kind of neglect! This woman is NOT healthy! This has got to be the ultimate case of selfish breederism (and denial) I have ever seen. And she claims to not know how she got HIV. Uh-huh. Right. I'll bet she knows exactly how she got it.

And then those pictures of the happy family (look to the right of the news column. See? She seems to be saying. I don't have HIV... And I didn't slowly kill my daughter....)
Like Chris Farley's character says in one of his movies. "I can take a crap in a box and mark it guaranteed, it still doesn't mean it's not shit."

I interviewed a woman with HIV for a newspaper last year. She was a beautiful woman, well-groomed and sophisticated. No one in a million years would have guessed she had HIV. She gives lectures at schools and colleges about the dangers of drug use. She is trying to help people, unlike this selfish woman who is only out for herself. The authorities have this case ass-backwards. They need to remove the boy from the home immediately while they investigate the death of the little girl.
Leaning toward childfree
Re: mother with HIV in denial
September 26, 2005
Breastfeeding has been proven to cause HIV. PROVEN. And guess what the bitch does? You guessed it!

And now, her daughter is dead, and all she can talk about is herself and how SHE'S dealing with it--through yoga and herbs, apparently.

Christine, YOU CUNT, you better hope we never meet, because I've got a two-by-four with your name on it.
sprogless
September 27, 2005
Damn right! I'll be behind you with an axe, just in case the bitch survives the 2x4 attack.
CJ
September 28, 2005
Wow, how un-fucking-believable is that! If I believe (or refuse to believe) something hard enough, it becomes truth! Therefore,if I don't believe in gravity,I should be able to survive a jump from the Sears Tower. Those poor kids--shouldn't the boy be taken from his parents if they are that stupid? It's one thing to be willfully "ignorant" and endanger your own life, but it's another thing entirely to endanger your children's lives. Mind-boggling...do you think she'd be treated differently if she were poor and black? Duh...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.