Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1597: Monster Strollers

Posted by CFBoston 
CFBoston
1597: Monster Strollers
June 26, 2006
"Will someone please tell me why Moos and Duhs think it's necessary to roll their monster, SUV-sized strollers into the smallest of shops and other places with narrow aisles, thus having their strollers take up most of the aisles?!!"

I've ranted about this one before... don't get me started!

Why? Simply put, everyone in the world is now insignificant to Mrs. Moo and Mr. Duh, now that their little wonder has come along. Count on a few of those $1,000 SUV strollers being run up your ankles a few times too, and then being told it's your fault for stopping. If I had $1k, the LAST thing I'd do is buy a stroller with it! I mean, get real parunts! Buy a $100 stroller, which DOES the same job, and if you feel the need to blow coin, donate the $900 to charity!
DrDanCorelli
Re: 1597: Monster Strollers
June 26, 2006
You should see them trying to get the monster strollers down a jetway at the airport. The breeders bitch to high heaven when they are told they have to dismantle the stroller right there at the door to the jetway instead of right at the plane's door. They act like you told them to put one of the brats back in the womb. One of them once asked a very harried and tired gate agent what they were supposed to do with the folded-up stroller. I could tell the gate agent wanted to tell them to shove it up their ass, but she told them to put the gate ticket on the stroller and leave it by the plane's door.
June 26, 2006
I really hate the giant 3 wheeled jogging strollers that breeders around here wield like weapons on the bike path, and crossing guards on the streets. The bike path has two lanes, just like the street, so people can go both ways. On nearly every bike ride I've taken I will run into at least one (generally 3 or more) pair of breeders jogging next to eachother taking up the entire path. Bikes coming at them have to veer off into the grass, because they simply will not move, even if you ask. They also have a tendancy to push the stroller out in the street, BEFORE LOOKING for cars, as though the sudden appearance of a giant day-glo device is going to guarantee traffic stoppage at rush hour.
GreenGrass
June 26, 2006
The scary thing about the monster strollers is that there seems to be a TON of them around these days. People aren't just having kids anymore, no, they are having litters.
BillyC
June 26, 2006
I got my toes run over last week at the grocery store last week by some polyester stretch-pantsed moo with two squalling shitbags in a monster stroller. She opened her loud, fucking mouth and said, "Hey, get out of the way!".

I looked at her and said, "Fuck you, mommy. Watch where the hell you are going with that damn thing!" As fast as her lardass could run away, she pushed the stroller out the door of the supermarket and I never saw her again.

Why oh why do the stores allow the shitbrained breeders to push those fucking things through a store? You know the bitch was probably robbing them blind by putting crap in the diaper bag and in the bottom of the bratmobile.
Fattie
June 26, 2006
BillyC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why oh why do the stores allow the shitbrained
> breeders to push those fucking things through a
> store? You know the bitch was probably robbing
> them blind by putting crap in the diaper bag and
> in the bottom of the bratmobile.

I fucking hate those SUV strollers in the retail store where I work at. I peer into those things to make sure that the moo and/or duh hasn't stolen anything. I hear about people using those strollers all the time to steal shit in the news. And if they didn't do it, then I wouldn't have heard about it.
What's even worse is when I get the red-neck moos who get shopping carts from another store that's near our store and use that as a stroller. They are even bulkier than the SUV strollers and WAY more tacky. My PNB empty-nester boss agrees with me as well. If it was up to her, she would ban the carts outright but the moos would complain to corporate.
Anonymous User
June 26, 2006
I do have a RAVE about people allowing, or should I say NOT allowing strollers.

Here in Boston, there is an annual event called the Phantom Gourmet Food Festival http://www.phantomgourmetfoodfestival.com/

I love their TV show and such, and I was excited to go to this the first year they had it, in 2004. So excited that I ignored the *strollers get in free* thing.

Well, after getting my legs bruised by breeders using the strollers as battering rams to get through the crowd, I'd had enough, and we left.

I e-mailed the organizers of the event, and told them that letting strollers in free was STUPID. I complained about being rammed by them, and that we didn't have a good time because of this. And you know what? They listened, as others complained about this, as well. And the 2005 event was 21+ only...no sprogs, strollers or not allowed in AT ALL!

We didn't go last year because we had a prior engagement, but we hope to be able to make it this year. Marking my calendar...it is 21+ again this year!
June 26, 2006
BillyC Wrote:
> I got my toes run over last week at the grocery
> store last week by some polyester stretch-pantsed
> moo with two squalling shitbags in a monster
> stroller.

Sorry if I'm being brutally frank, but: what kind of sick perv finds those bitches attractive enough to knock up? That's what goes through my mind every time I see those hideous moos.

I'm sick of breeders blocking aisles at the store too. Next time one of them rams me, she will be getting an earful.
Anonymous User
June 26, 2006
Medusa Wrote:
> Sorry if I'm being brutally frank, but: what kind
> of sick perv finds those bitches attractive enough
> to knock up? That's what goes through my mind
> every time I see those hideous moos.

Some guys will dip the wick into anything that will open its legs for them. Many only care about getting their rocks off, and nothing else.

And said moos care only about having a sperm donor, they don't care how disgusting he might be. As long as they can sue him for futire loaf support, he's fair game.

And there within, my CF friends, is a big part of the reason why sites like this exist. Children are conceived and born into *non-relationships*, the moos and duhds of said loaves have not a fucking clue as to how to take care of them...these kids only exist becaue of their breeders' agendas. Guys wanna get laid, or *possess* some woman by *making* her have his baybee. Women usually just want a wallet, and to snag him by having his baybee.

That is why you see so many nasty, totally un-fuckable, moos and duhds out there. And that is why we see so many nasty, evil brats out in public...sadly, these losers are reproducing like rabbits!

So I say we all lift a glass of the beverage of choice, and celebrate the fact that WE ARE NOT LIKE THAT! We will NEVER inflict such crap onto a partner. We will NEVER inflict nasty brats onto the world! We will just be who we are, and be all the better for it!
sprogless
June 27, 2006
I admit I've gone off on these moos a few times. The worst one I ever saw had her huge ass stroller in front of her, and she was pulling one of those sprog animal shopping carts behind her. The stretch- pant & scrunchie wearing moo was knocking things off of shelves & blocking aisles. Whenever someone had the gall to be in HER way, she'd have the brats yell "beep beep!" They'd keep yelling until the offending shopper moved. I was hoping she'd pull that shit with me, I would've reduced her to tears. But, alas, she didn't.
June 27, 2006
Get revenge: we can all be hell on wheels in the grocery store, barrelling down the aisle with the big scary silver carts, towards Shitford or Cuntleigh, who just happens to be in our way.
Sherz
June 27, 2006
I've always wondered who found those moos attractive, too. I had a parent voluteer a few years ago who was the epitome of the frumpy SAHMOO. Her husband was really attractive, and the damn SAHMoo was so ugly you couldn't even be sure of her gender, yet her husband seemed to kiss her dull ass, and didn't seem to mind putting up with their 3 horrible children. He must drink alot.

As far as those damn strollers, and shopping carts. I hate them.
Vanilla Wasteland
June 28, 2006
When DH and I are in a supermarket or anywhere the ex-large shopping carts are in sight, we make an effort to comment out loud so the moo's and duh's can hear us. We make comments like "OMG, I guess they really need carts that big to cart all their useless crap in!", or "Dog, look at that shopping cart/SUV!. HA!! We sometimes get nasty looks, but my feeling is that these mindless breeders need to hear it from someone. If I see something that is truly offensive and upsetting I need speak up and knock over the apple cart, so to speak.
laughing at you
personally
June 30, 2006
I think that some of you 'childfree wankers', with your tawdry suv-sized asses shouldn't be allowed in store aisles, but do you hear me complaining? No.

You are so keen to be 'childfree', but it's just a farce because no one would want to reproduce with you. I'm glad you are not having children. We do not need to propogate your mental illnesses.

God. I can't wait for the day that I meet someone who has enough brass to say something to me, rest assured, I will personally guarantee they will never act like a loudmouth cunt in public again.

Damn. Couldn't we just ONCE get an original troll? Just once???
Bratfree Admin

Sherz
Re: personally
June 30, 2006
laughing at you Wrote:
> I think that some of you 'childfree wankers', with
> your tawdry suv-sized asses shouldn't be allowed
> in store aisles, but do you hear me complaining?
> No.
>
> You are so keen to be 'childfree', but it's just a
> farce because no one would want to reproduce with
> you. I'm glad you are not having children. We do
> not need to propogate your mental illnesses.
>
> God. I can't wait for the day that I meet someone
> who has enough brass to say something to me, rest
> assured, I will personally guarantee they will
> never act like a loudmouth cunt in public again.
>
>
This cracks me up! I have a nice toned ass, and my psychiatrist says I'm almost cured. Sounds like jealousy to me.
July 01, 2006
oh look laughing at you a troll, no doubt a breeder. who thinks just because she can open her legs and drop a mewling monster on the floor, they are gods gift.

why are you so paranoid about big asses, i have one and i am a male, and if you came upto me, well.. you would regret it. i am so normal pyschologically speaking that its scary. linking childfree with a mental disorder just shows how base and animalistic you really are.

anyone can have kids, any animal can have kids, is it special that every thing on the planet comes from that act. we are intelligent enough to realise that the world is in a mess and having kids will only mess it up further. its you who are selfish, self absorbed.

you arent complaining as you know we will tell you to f*** off.

God. I can't wait for the day that I meet someone
> who has enough brass to say something to me, rest
> assured, I will personally guarantee they will
> never act like a loudmouth cunt in public again.

you mean just like you..

give it a rest laughing, look to your own justification. and you will see we are right, that monster strollers are dangerous and they block aisles.. thats the reality.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Grace
Re: personally
July 01, 2006
Laughing at You,

Your post is rude and your statements don't make sense. First, when you see someone with a "tawdry SUV-sized ass", how do you know whether he or she is childfree? You don't. Second, you can't compare people with "tawdry SUV-sized asses" to people with strollers. The former do not have the choice of shopping or going anywhere else without their rear ends. The latter can choose to shop without the stroller. Strollers can be parked outside of the store, left in the car or left at home. Third, you state that all childfree people (or maybe just those with large rear ends) don't have children because "no one would want to reproduce with" them. Most childfree people are married or dating. They can reproduce, but they chose to use birth control. Finally, you cannot compare mentally ill people to childfree people because mental illness is not the result of a choice or decision. People who are mentally ill have not chosen to be mentally ill. In contrast, childfree people have made the choice not to have children.

The point of the rant is that it is unnecessary and rude for people with children to bring large strollers (and the children) to places that cannot accomodate them and then to expect everyone else to just GET OUT OF THEIR WAY or get run down.
July 01, 2006
bet they are a breeder or a wanna be.. and need to look down upon someone..

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
July 01, 2006
Oh, lookee...a TROLL! Can we bat it arouond a little more, or should we let Space Cowgirl apply a dose of Troll-B-Gone to it?

I guess Troll forgot to read the rules: http://www.bratfree.com/rules.html

This is NOT a childed vs. CF debate board. This is a SAFE HAVEN for CF and those who support us.

There are a million parenting boards where you can post and justify your life choices, and bitch about those evil CF people. There are only a handful of CF boards where we can post and bitch about breeders like you.

Get out of our space.
sprogless
July 01, 2006
Hey, Troll-
The size of ones' ass has nothing to do with mental illness, or reproduction. That's a biological fact.

Trolly is just upset that she's crapped out so many sprogs, she's now permanently bowlegged.
July 01, 2006
The "jealousy" comment of no one wanting to breed with us - why this poster thinks we are childfree - only shows that person is silly. Being a childfree is a choice. We are not childless but childfree. Big difference! Just because a woman has a baby does not mean she is this "hot-looking" thing that so many men wanted to breed with. A lot of these moms are not that attractive, especially the single mothers who have all of these kids with various guys. Thes women are usually pretty gross yet someone still had sex with them. Like someone here said, many men will go with ANYONE for sexual release if they cannot find a nice-looking woman to take to bed.

tongue sticking out smiley
July 02, 2006
just think, many men even meet up with madam palm and her 5 sisters.. and those dont choose breeders like that.. what does that say about them

July 02, 2006
Mercurior, the men who meet up with Madam Palm and the Sisters are the smart ones instead of settling for breeders. Bravo to them. :spin
CFBoston
July 02, 2006
Um, "laughing at you," or curiouslittlevixen@hotmail.com? I actually laugh at you. Everyday in fact. My life is my life. You are, or will be a slave to the kids. I feel very sad for you. Please look for me in the aisles - I love a good debate.
July 03, 2006
reminds me of lazarus long quotes, theres a lot.. and yes those books are full of births, but.. they are PNB people..

"Masturbation is cheap, clean, convenient, and free from any possiblity of wrongdoing - and you don't have to go home in the cold. But it's lonely." and its safe.

"Animals can be driven crazy by placing too many in too small a pen. Homo sapiens is the only animal that voluntarily does this to himself."

"Formal courtesy between husband and wife is even more important than it is between strangers"

"Never try to outstubborn a cat. "

"Touch is the most fundamental sense. A baby experiences it, all over, before he is born and long before he learns to use sight, hearing, or taste, and no human ever ceases to need it. Keep your children short on pocket money - but long on hugs"

"Sovereign ingredient for a happy marriage: Pay cash or do without. Interest charges not only eat up a household budget; awareness of debt eats up domestic felicity."

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity"

"Do not handicap your children by making their lives easy"

"Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death, there is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity"

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.