Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1599 Ramsey Famblee

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
1599 Ramsey Famblee
June 27, 2006
I couldn't agree more. Why is it that when someone is wealthy, pregnant, attractive, etc., this country loses it's mind when something happens to those people? It's publicized like the holy grail has just been located and Elvis is still alive. Like Laci Peterson, granted, she didn't deserve what happened to her but christ, we're STILL hearing about it. Why does anyone care that Patsy Ramsey is dead?
Re: 1599 Ramsey Famblee
June 27, 2006
One name, Natalee Halloway...One country, Aruba...and one stupid ass story about a stupid ass girl who wasn't even smart enough to know that you DO NOT GET INTO A CAR WITH A GROUP OF MEN YOU DO NOT KNOW, drunk, sober or hopped up on spinach. Yet, thanks to the likes of Nancy Grace (bug-eyed shrew) and Rita Cosby (I thought you were better than that), this story continues with weekly updates. It's not news to anyone but the parents, who were too stupid to teach their daughter simple common sense.
CF VTer
June 27, 2006
smiling smiley

http://www.demotivators.com/mis24x30prin.html

There's an amusing discussion started by a Fundie on alt.support.childfree about the Ramsey thing. How DARE we make fun of her?! We're evil hatters!
June 27, 2006
Oh, we're evil? What about a mother who dresses her 5 year old daughter up as a high paid prostitute, and prances her around to be judged on her appearance, thusly setting her up for a lifetime of sexual abuse and eating disorders? I guess that's saintly in their book. Jon Benet is LUCKY to be dead.
June 27, 2006
Fundamentalist Christians should not be talking how evil we are for bringing up certain issues over Blondie disappearing in Aruba. If Nat-tuh-lee was a Black girl, the news would have been over long ago. Yes, it is terrible that this girl is gone but too many of these right-wing religious teens go on these trips only to drink and take up with strangers. Here in Florida, the church-group kids get picked up at Disney for stealing stuff out of the stores. Nothing gave these men the right to rape or kill this girl...if that is what happened. However, young women need to be more responsible about their lives. Once a person gets into a stranger's car, s/he has handed total control over to that person.
Sherz
June 27, 2006
You are exactly correct, India. My DH and I said the same thing when the Natalie Halloway story broke. Just because she's a rich, white girl they go nuts trying to find her. She should have used better judgement.
CJ
June 27, 2006
Re: Patsy Ramsey. What little I know of the JonBenet murder case suggests that Patsy accidentally killed J.B. and then "staged" the scene to make it look like an attempted kidnapping. John Ramsey protected his wife by keeping quiet and hiring a truckload of lawyers.

The reason? J.B. was still wetting (and sometimes shitting) her bed, and mommy might well have "lost it" the night of the murder. Granted, that's a really bad reason to kill, but the fact is NEITHER parent was ever seriously investigated by police. What are the odds of that happening if the victim lived in Milwaukee and/or had poor parents?

If there is an afterlife, I think Patsy Ramsey will find out what justice is. Poor kid really didn't deserve to die...
Anonymous User
June 28, 2006
OMG Feh, India & Sherz! I always felt like such a jerk for thinking those exact same things. The one time I even HINTED at that way of thinking to other people, I nearly got my head bitten off! It's nice to know that it's not just me who thinks that girls like that shouldn't be treated as completely innocent victims when they were clearly being irresponsible & careless with their own lives.

*Just to make it clear, I'm not saying that her being an idiotic flake is justification for anything bad that was done to her.
June 28, 2006
Hi, Stephanie! I am glad you are on the site with us. I have also had my head nearly blasted off when I also brought up these issues. My husband...don't even ask about him...we just share living space...called me at work about some of these babies of a multi-litter dying. This was back in 1998 when I worked at the first security firm after I got licensed. I asked why this issue would warrant a call to my post. I then went on how I felt about these fertility drug litters. You can imagine what not-so-"DH" said to me about being so heartless and negative... tongue sticking out smiley
June 28, 2006
I think the Ramsey moo killed the little girl as well. I am not a Child Person but I do feel that the poor kid was used by her moo in those nasty pagaents. The bedwetting was a subconcious way of "acting out"...not that my time in a recovery program makes me a shrink. We all know how humans do things when they are not happy how they are being treated. The Ramseys called their lawyers before calling the police. Isn't that a red flag? Due to their wealth and "influence", I also am led to believe that the cops handled them differently than a poorer family. Usually, the parents are interviewed separately when a death or kidnapping has taken place in the home. That way, there is less of a chance for a cover-up if the two cannot talk among themselves to keep their story straight.
Anonymous User
June 28, 2006
JonBenet...I remember very well when that case hit the news, as it was right around the time I first met Catdaddy (December 1996). I remember we were watching the news, and they showed those garish pictures of the little girl...and Catdaddy was saying, "that girl is SIX YEARS OLD?"

I think Patsy did it, too. This kiddie pageant thing is a cutthroat business, maybe the kid didn't have enough tiaras for Patsy's taste.

This whole kiddie pageant thing is sickening, anyway. I always feel sorry for the little girls who are forced to participate; they never get a chance to run around, get dirty, and play like a normal kid.

As for Natalee, I agree with those who think she brought a lot of her fate onto herself. Rapists and pervos are everywhere, and asd much as I'd love to eliminate every last one of those scumbags from the planet, it ain't gonna happen. So that is all the more reason to be careful.

And who the fuck goes to ARUBA for a senior trip anyway? We went to Ocean City, NJ for a weekend for my senior trip (I went to HS is south Jersey). Ocean City is a dry town, as in no booze, and we were also very well chaperoned.

Similar to Natalee Hollway is the Imette St. Guillen case. This got an awful lot of press around here because she's from Boston. She was going to grad school in NYC, when she was raped and murdered...allegedly by a bouncer at the bar where she was last seen alive. She'd been out with friends, and the friends wanted to go home. She didn't. So they went home, and she stayed out, and got very drunk.

Yeah, if the bouncer guy really did it (he probably did, as he has a past record), then his ass should rot in prison forever. But really...how smart is it to be a young woman, wandering around alone and drunk in Manhattan at 4AM? If she'd left with her friends, none of this would have happened.

Finally, Laci Peterson. I seem to remember that around the time she went missing, there was also another story about a pregnant woman in Philadelphia who also went missing and was later found dead. This got NOWHERE near the amount of press, because the woman in question was a lower-middle-class black woman.

I think in the black woman's case, it turned out that the sperm donor did it, as well. And I didn't see him getting the camera face time that Scott Peterson did.
June 28, 2006
Actually, since Milwaukee was brought up...I remember that a little black girl DID go missing in Milwaukee right around the time of Jon Benet. We heard a little about it here in Wisconsin, but I don't recall anyone taking even a breath on the national news about it. And, right around the time Imette went missing a young japanese man went missing here in my town, did any of you hear about that? Doubtful. They did find him in the lake recently.
Sherz
June 28, 2006
You know, pissing, and especailly shitting the bed is a sign of sexual abuse. I always felt that the Ramseys were responsible for their daughter's death. Being rich and white excuses a multitude of sins. I've got the white part down, and maybe afet the powerball drawing tonight I'll get the rich part. Then I can do whatever the hell I want!
June 30, 2006
I agree. If you are stupid enough to break away from your friends and get into a car with strange men you don't know, then I will not feel sorry for your dumb ass when you turn up DEAD.
Grace
July 01, 2006
I always thought that the father had been molesting Jon Benet (the little girl was a pedophile's dream) and was worried that the child was old enough to tell someone about it, so he killed her. I thought it was his wife who helped him cover up the murder. I had never heard the theory that the mother was the murderer. Interesting.
valkyrie
July 02, 2006
My own theory is that the big brother did it. The murder itself was pretty bizzare as were the so called ransom notes - not like something an adult would do. Not to mention the strange behavior that the Ramseys and the cops were engaging in - almost as if no one close to the case really wanted to see it solved. I think they were trying to protect the boy. The motive? Good ol' fashion sibling rivalry. I mean, I kinda doubt he got fussed over as much as she did. He was a pretty ugly-looking kid, after all.
Nour
July 03, 2006
On a show about JonBenet on CourtTV, it was revealed that JB had marks on her skin from a stun gun. Why would a close family member use it on her? Weird stuff, but when you take in the other facts it seems more likely that a family member did this.
July 10, 2006
The stun gun is what gave her the cold, dead eyes a successful child model needs.
Anonymous User
July 11, 2006
Or maybe using a little voltage made it easier to style her hair into that huge, over-teased, super hairsprayed, helmet-like mess those pageant moms seem to love making their peditutes wear.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.