Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1604 - NIMBY Breeders

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#1604 - NIMBY Breeders
June 28, 2006
India, first of all, sorry about the new job not working out. But I'm glad you still have something to fall back on.

As for the rant...sheesh, you'd think that they were having a sex offender convention in the park, rather than just feeding a bunch of people who are down on their luck for whatever reasons. I hate the ASSumption that all homeless people are dangerous, perverted criminals. This is just as dumb as saying that all black people are criminals.

Why not turn this into a learning experience for the sprogs...teach them the importance of helping your fellow humans.

At least around here, I KNOW that most petty crimes and such are committed by local teens. Just pick up the local fishwrap and read the police blotter. Once in a while, there might be a report of a homeless person arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct or some such thing. But most of the arrests are of teens, who are doing things like shoplifting, drinking, vandalizing things. They hang around in packs around here, just looking for trouble. And now that school is out for the summer, it gets worse.

The breeders need to stop complaining and look within their own lives. When Little Johnny gets caught shoplifting from the 7-11, many of them will deny it. They will say that "my little Johnny would NEVER do that", even if the parents are shown security camera footage of the kid doing exactly what he was accused of.

It's not just the teens, either. Several years ago, they built a new middle school a few blocks from my house. Well, I should have protested, because no one asked ME if I wanted it there. And frankly, I don't. It has caused increased foot traffic past my house, which resulted in more noise and more littering. I used to be able to keep my front windows open when it was nice out (with screens, of course, to keep cats in and bugs out). One day, one of my cats was sitting in the window, and this one little thug walked right up to the window and PUNCHED my poor kitty through the screen. Then he ran away, laughing, and I couldn't catch him.

Not all of these kids are like this, but enough of them are, due to an increase in bad parenting. I agree, India...if breeders want homeless people kicked out of a public park, then we CF should be allowed to kick schools out of our neighborhoods.
Re: #1604 - NIMBY Breeders
June 28, 2006
Gah!! I hate this new trend towards making homelessness illegal. Of course, if you're so insane or addicted that you can't hold down a job, it's your own damn fault and you simply must pull yourself up by your bootstraps, tell the voices in your head to shut up, and use sheer willpower to overcome the withdrawl symptoms. In my experience a drunken bum is way less of a threat to society than a maladjusted, socially inept teenager with nothing to do wandering around in a pack with other maladjusted and socially inept teens. In fact, many times drunken bums are the perfect victims for that pack of shitassed teenagers.
Sherz
June 28, 2006
OMG Catmommy, I'm sorry you couldn't catch that little bastard. Kids like that deserve pain and torture.

We have thugs that run in packs in our area, too. We actually are begining to have a problem with the MS13 gang, so that makes all of the illegals in our neighborhood particularly creepy.

Most of the homeless in our area suffer from mental illness, and just can't help the situation they are in. A majority of them hang out in and around our public library, and in the time that I've lived here I've never heard of them bothering anyone.

THese people act so high and mighty, yet have no compassion. They are raising heartless children.
Anonymous User
June 28, 2006
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In fact, many times drunken bums are the perfect
> victims for that pack of shitassed teenagers.
>
There was a story in the news here several months back, where some teen thugs set a homeless man on fire in a park! This was in Lowell, MA, as I recall.

The man survived, but was pretty messed up. I don't know whatever became of him, but I wish that the teen thugs and their parents would be made to pay the hospital bills, in addition to whatever punishment is meted out to them. The homeless man clearly had no money or insurance, so I guess the taxpayers had to cover his medical care.

I don't mind tax dollars going to care for those who are truly in need, but since the thugs caused this man's injuries, they should be the ones made to pay. But they probably never will. sad smiley

June 28, 2006
Thank-you, Catmommy! I am fortunate that I have my security license to fall back on. Even if Old Job does not work out, there are TONS of security firms who need my experience as well as my being licensed. The change is tough but I'll do okay...

Reading the nasty b*st*rd who punched your sweet kitty made me "see red". I wish you could have caught the f**ktard! Yes, a middle school does make the property values lessen. ANY school is going to be trouble for a neighborhood. Children are no good because their parents excuse every rotten thing they will do. Same goes for churches with the Sunday crowds.

When the laws changed in this state making it illegal to have "adult" apartment complexes except for people over 55, the value did indeed plummet for rentals. Good complexes ended up having to run rental specials to get tenants after single mothers with their out-of-control b*st*rd kids and the Breedersons made the properties less desirable. The places become more dirty and noisy.

Where I live, it used to be mostly aged tenants which was great because I am an "old soul" and quiet. Once the elderly renters started to pass on or go to nursing homes, this place has become a haven for single moos. Now, their sprogs are in that 13-ish age. Teen boys do scare me since most of them act like rapos. Remember the crank calls I got from teen terrorists with their sexual threats at the other call center...
June 28, 2006
it reminds me of clockwork orange book, alex and his gang beat up a drunk, just for the kicks.. its scary how books like that are becoming true..

and kids punching cats, let me at them and they will see a real punch, the boy brat at the place i stayed, he loves torturing animals, he stood on a cats tail on purpose, if faust hadnt roared at him, i would have have loomed over him. with extreme prejudice.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
BillyC
June 29, 2006
The first time I caught one of my nephews throwing a lawn dart at a stray cat, I put him across my knee and spanked his ass red right then and there. He went crying home to my step-sister, who promptly paddled his ass again and put him to bed without dinner. My step-sister is a PNB and did not know he was abusing animals. When she found out, she promptly sent him to a psychologist who started therapy with the kid. That was ten years ago, and now he is a card-carrying PETA member. He always was a kid of extremes, but better PETA than a monstrous serial killer in training.
June 29, 2006
I'm glad your nephew has changed, Billy. Good work by you and his mom!

Anyone who is cruel to animals and feels no remorse deserves to rot in Hell.
June 30, 2006
Correct me if I'm wrong but I've never read ANYWHERE that homeless people, as a whole, are criminals. Exactly the opposite. Newspapers report such shit. They do make excellent covering for the bottom of pet cages, though.

June 30, 2006
its the minority of homeless that are, usually those are brought low due to drink or drugs some of those are criminals only doing crime to pay for their addictions, but in general homeless are just that..homeless

i remember once prince charles was walking on one of his walkabouts, when this tramp came up to him, apparently this man went school with the prince, but due to financial problems lost his house, his job and had no choice.. he was priveledged and ended up on the streets.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 30, 2006
What's criminal about homeless people is transience, pan handling, solicitation and public intoxication...and well, that's just what the law says.
June 30, 2006
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What's criminal about homeless people is
> transience, pan handling, solicitation and public
> intoxication...and well, that's just what the law
> says.

I am in total agreement. How is "solicitation" any different than a woman having sex with a man after he gives her a pricy tennis bracelet or ring for Valentine's Day...or those "kept" women who sleep with men to pay their rent. As long as nobody is being threatening or driving under the influence, I don't care if someone is drunk in public. In some areas in the US, smoking is now illegal outside or if there is a child in the home.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.