Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1610 - Dumb Lazy Fuck

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#1610 - Dumb Lazy Fuck
June 28, 2006
My DOG...did you see this line on her "About Me" page?
----------
Interests:

fertility research and getting pregnant; also love animals.
----------
Is this not one of the most PATHETIC things you have ever seen?

As for this moo and her whininess about being a moo...what the FUCK did she expect it to be like?

Without having read the entire site from day one, I can't help but agree that this marriage may not have been much to begin with. Wonder if SHE railroaded the duhd into having the kids? It would not surprise me.
Re: #1610 - Dumb Lazy Fuck
June 29, 2006
**If you need to pay bills or g-d forbid update your blog, better hire help. ** poor diddums

made. bed. lie.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sherz
June 29, 2006
Dumb, Dumb, Dumb!!!!!! I'm sure old Daddio didn't want kids in the first place. That's why he's not helping out. Moo probably promised him that if he just jacked off in a cup to make those baybees, that she would do everything else. Exactly, mercuriour, Made. Bed. Lie. Actually not "lie," the dumb moo will be too busy rocking!
June 29, 2006
It's not as if she could oops the guy...they did fertility treatment, so the pignancy and kid couldn't have been a surprise. Methinks she bred with him, even though he was lukewarm because she thought he'd love it once it got here and all the cliched crap.

When will people learn that throwing a baybee into an already rocky marriage just makes things worse?
June 29, 2006
People are basically stupid. I just did a speed-read of this thing. I want to gag when infertiles say they are in so much pain over not having the newborn experience. How can anyone think that babies are "fun". If you want "fun" and experience, book a flight to Hawaii. I bet the husband got roped into this breeding nonsense. Many times the man will be foolish enough to say, "Go ahead and have the baby as long as YOU agree to take care of it yourself." The wife agrees and then whines how she is doing it all by herself by the time those babies are nasty two-year-olds.
GreenGrass
June 29, 2006
I really hate mommy blogs. I was reading the list of blogs that I guess she reads frequently, and they have names like "The Incompetent Cervix", "The Naked Ovary", and "Chez Miscarriage". Funny, I have never seen men with blogs with names like "The Prideful Prostate" or "My Dysfunctional Testicles". Ladies, nobody wants to know about your private parts, and if they do they are seriously fucked in the head. That is just TMI!!
Another braindead cow who bought the life script and now bitches because all of the "promised" wine and roses about brats turned to vinegar and thorns. Stupid bitch needs to get her head out of her ass and stop listening to other breeders about how it's all worth it.

Enjoy the next thirty years of misery and poverty, you poor sap.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
June 29, 2006
Wowie is she screwed. Sucks to be her!
June 29, 2006
Is she completely stupid? Has she never spoken to another parent? Has she never interacted with a child before in her entire life? How on earth can ANYONE say with any seriousness that they didn't know raising a child was a 24-7 job?
Damnit, another stupid cow with a computer and kids.
sprogless
June 29, 2006
"Nobody likes a know it all who sits around talking about their genitalia."
-Hank Hill (King Of The Hill)

Damn! I wish I could slap this bitch upside the head. I bet her hubby is such an asshole because he resents the hell out of her for wasting a ton of his money on stupid fertility treatments. What a dumbassed moo.
June 29, 2006
Well, it's not like anyone was putting a gun to Duh's head and forcing him to stay and breed with the bitch - so I don't feel sorry for him at all.

As for her: you wanted this sooooo bad, and it's not the glittery rainbow and pretty pink ribbons party you imagined? Boo-fucking-hoo! (Funny how she still finds time to bitch in her blog, though, isn't it?)
Grace
June 29, 2006
Feh, I thought the exact same thing. I hate it when moos complain that "no one ever tells you how hard it really is" or "you just can't understand how hard it is until you have a baby of your own." YES, THEY DO, and YES, YOU CAN. Anyone who has spent time around babies and small children will notice that they need constant attention. Years ago it was taboo for parents to talk about the downside of parenting, but today parents are more honest. Even if you haven't spent time with children, the mommy blogs are full of complaints about the various hardships of taking care of children. How can anyone still harbor the fantasy that raising a baby will be easy or fun? I hate moos who complain that their husbands don't help with the kids. It's because they didn't want kids in the first place! Seems to me that 80% of the time, having children is the woman's idea. I hate these stupid, stupid women who make life choices based on fantasies, end up miserable and then mooooooo about how haaaard their lives are.
Sherz
June 29, 2006
OMG, I accidently clicked on the damn video show that perv Uncle Jimmy made. I didn't realize it. It popped up and scared the shit out of me. Damn ugly babies--old eggs and IVF will make them fugly every time!!
June 29, 2006
*My* Interests:
More interested in animals than babyees, toalders, or kyds.

lab mom
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.