Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another Dumbass 17 Year Old

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Another Dumbass 17 Year Old
June 30, 2006
Speaking of stupid teens, anyone here see this interesting tidbit?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060629/ap_on_re_us/myspace_mideast

Fucking stupid little bitch. And WHY is it the courts responsibility to monitor this little tart? What's wrong with pahrunts keeping an eye on their OWN kids????

And how stupid are her pahrunts, since when do you need a passport to go to Canada? And she was only 17, if I'd have told my parents I'm going to Canada at 17, they'd have said, "Keep dreaming now go get your homework done or your're grounded."

And the parents: "She's her same old self," he said. "She knows what she did was wrong, and she's willing to accept the responsibility." YO WAKE UP PAHRUNTS, IT'S AN ACT. She'll be back to her old tricks as soon as your guard is down.

You know what? They should have left her go, then when her slutty little ass turns up dead, she can be another glorified dumbass who serves as a fabulous role model to today's teens.
sprogless
Re: Another Dumbass 17 Year Old
June 30, 2006
How in the hell did a 17 year- old get to the Middle East on her own, anyway? And, what "responsibilities" is her dumbassed father referring to?

Yep. We'll be reading about this girl, again, when she gets her ass killed. Of course, they'll be the usual outpouring of media sympathy, with her parents asking what went wrong, and how could this happen.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.