Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bratty toadler is 'normal' according to the MDC twats

Posted by DivaLasVegas 
Bratty toadler is 'normal' according to the MDC twats
January 05, 2011
http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1289334/does-my-toddler-have-a-problem

Stupid MDC twat has a TOADLER who pushes other kids, takes their toys, gets into people's purses/personal belongings, and is generally a brat. At a gathering with other moms and their kids the brat pushed a little girl and the girl's mother said that the boy pushed her daughter and that he shouldn't be pushing like that. The Moos on MDC all chime in that "he is only a toddler" "that's what they do" garbage, and any little child who sits and plays nicely with toys/other kids must have something wrong with them.

The stupid bitch even says

It feels like any time we go out in public, he just wants to be... spiteful. The entire morning, he just kept taking other kids toys, pushing other kids, getting into purses and bags, taking food, etc.
All the other Moos of course think that he is normal and that the girl's mother is a horrible person for calling out the bad behavior.

Fuck I hate breeder cunts like this one.
Re: Bratty toadler is 'normal' according to the MDC twats
January 05, 2011
DivaLasVegas
...gets into people's purses/personal belongings

That would fly for like 1/10 of a second with me :mad2

I'd grant the mother or caretaker one eyebrow cocked glance. If she didn't do something about it, the brat would get a stern "you don't get into things that don't belong to you" admonishment.

Personal space and belongings - I have a non-negotiable attitude about those.
DivaLasVegas
The Moos on MDC all chime in that "he is only a toddler" "that's what they do" garbage, and any little child who sits and plays nicely with toys/other kids must have something wrong with them.

Please let this kid get a little older and fuck with the WRONG classmate. I hope that little shit stain gets his ass kicked by some kid from the inner-city projects. Then his mother will probably whine about her crotchling being victimized.
January 05, 2011
This Moobitch would unleash a wail to the skies if anyone other brat pushed hers, or got into her things! Fucking hypocrite.
January 05, 2011
ShimmyMuse
This Moobitch would unleash a wail to the skies if anyone other brat pushed hers, or got into her things! Fucking hypocrite.

Yes, my thought exactly. If her kyd got pushed or had his toys taken away by another bratling, she'd be angry as hell. Whatever happened to teaching one's toadler to "play nice?" Isn't that a great opportunity to socialize the little bastard before he becomes a menace to society?
I doubt that her rotten kyd will be one of the "myracle childrun" that grows up to cure cancer.
January 05, 2011
A toddler plundering through someone's purse is completely UNacceptable. I absolutely wouldn't tolerate this shit and would be quite offended if some kid dragged shit out of my purse or dumped it onto the floor. I generally keep my purse by my side or at my feet and if some kid started reaching for it I would forcefully pull it away and say, "NO! You do NOT go through peoples' things!". If that pissed them off then fine because if I was around a kyd whose shitty behavior was allowed, condoned, or poo paahhed, I'd want a reason to leave anyway.angry smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
January 05, 2011
DivaLasVegas
http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1289334/does-my-toddler-have-a-problem

Stupid MDC twat has a TOADLER who pushes other kids, takes their toys, gets into people's purses/personal belongings, and is generally a brat. At a gathering with other moms and their kids the brat pushed a little girl and the girl's mother said that the boy pushed her daughter and that he shouldn't be pushing like that. The Moos on MDC all chime in that "he is only a toddler" "that's what they do" garbage, and any little child who sits and plays nicely with toys/other kids must have something wrong with them.

The stupid bitch even says

It feels like any time we go out in public, he just wants to be... spiteful. The entire morning, he just kept taking other kids toys, pushing other kids, getting into purses and bags, taking food, etc.
All the other Moos of course think that he is normal and that the girl's mother is a horrible person for calling out the bad behavior.

Fuck I hate breeder cunts like this one.

this kid needs to be taught boundaries. he obviously has none given to him. since he is "just a toddler", the responsibility rests on the clueless twatmuffin of a mom. when the toddler goes into a purse or pushes a child, mom needs to rein his ass in, not admonish the recipients of his behavior.
January 05, 2011
Toddlers are plenty old enough to understand the concept of respecting what belongs to other people. In fact, if you don't teach them NOW to respect others' belongings, the brat will never learn it and you're going to have a fucking thief or worse on your hands. I hope this little shit grows up and steals his stupid cow mother blind and spends it all on blow. That would serve the bitch right.
January 05, 2011
That's the general mantra on Smothering...anything a toddler does in terms of shitty behavior is normal terrible twos antics. Whether it's punching someone's baby in the head or telling Mommy she's a bitch or pressing their ass up against someone's house and shitting against it like a confused male cat, it's ALWAYS "normal" kid behavior.

Most of these horrible brats are of the gently-disciplined variety, which explains their behavior. When they have no boundaries, no spanking, hell, not even being told NO, they are completely feral little beasts. And someday they WILL cross the wrong person's path, whether it's a chunky classmate who will punch their teeth out or going through the stuff of someone with Mace and spraying themselves in the eyes (which will be the owner's fault, of course). Just wait until this little fucker gets older - she'll be able to shove harder and steal things of far more value. And Mommy will say that she can't change the kid because Junior is so "strong-willed"...well yeah, if you keep using pussy GD "methods," nothing will work. And eventually the kid will reach a point where when you hit her, she'll hit you back harder and by that point, hope will be lost and the kid will be ruined forever.

This is going to be the next generation of adults in another couple of decades. Prepare.
January 06, 2011
If a child went though my purse at someone's house, I'd double check the contents AND THEN FUCKING LEAVE
January 07, 2011
Moocunt
I try redirecting, offering him other toys, or his own food/water/boob.

Kind of sounds to me like this little monster has gone after other women's BOOBS before! I just picture him running at a CF woman's perky breasts while Moo is trying to "redirect" him: "Look, Bratleigh, these are your boobies to suckle!" while she's whipping out a giant deflated balloon tit. No wonder the kid is going after other people's boobs. I would smack any child that tried that shit on me.
January 07, 2011
Cambion
That's the general mantra on Smothering...anything a toddler does in terms of shitty behavior is normal terrible twos antics. Whether it's punching someone's baby in the head or telling Mommy she's a bitch or pressing their ass up against someone's house and shitting against it like a confused male cat, it's ALWAYS "normal" kid behavior.

This is normal toddler behavior, but it's up to the parents to teach the kid not to do these sorts of things. If the kid does this, first tell it "NO" and if it doesn't listen, give it swat on the backside, that will get its attention.

JD
I would keep my valuables with me, and put bleach and rusty nails in the purse :flaming
January 07, 2011
siren
I would keep my valuables with me, and put bleach and rusty nails in the purse :flaming

Or a mousetrap *SNAP!*
January 07, 2011
BROKEN GLASS IN A FALSE TOP
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login